IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
But whatever her reasons - she shouldn't be allowed to make you feel bad! You have enough going on physically, emotionally, to not have to deal with her issues and I'm sending a big :hug: your way!

mobaby-GL with the call!

getting-grow embies grow! GL with the transfer today, it is a peice of cake!!

afm still no symptoms other than random icky white discahrge from the crinone gel I am sure lol

Almost - the discharge from the gel is not as icky as the cement-like stuff that comes out once you stop using it! *lol* still getting rid of it (perhaps that's why I still haven't got :witch:) ...

TMI question but - did anyone else have heaps of watery discharge (just flows out, definitely not incontinence) after the transfer? That is the discharge I have been seeing for over a week (despite the cement-like thing thanks to the crinone!).

Oh - for this cycle (once I can start) I have decided to try the Utrogest instead of Crinone. OK so it means inserting 3x2 per day (instead of just once), but I thought Crinone jinxed me :D

Bubu - I use suppositories 3x a day also and get a lot of yucky discharge LOL. I can't wait to be done with it!!
Where do you live in Germany? That is where my grandma and mom are from. I have a TON of family members who live in Kappeln!!

yes it is very icky lol...and no watrty flow after transfer from me...I did spot after ER but that is a whole other story lol

Linds - I live right down the other end (just had to google where Kappeln is :) ) - waaay up north, and we're in Munich :)
Yes - I found the Crinone much simpler (did it right before going to bed) - but feel that I want to do something different this time. Went to the other pharmacy, got Utrogest instead of Crinone... *lol* - hoping that a change in the routine might bring about the much longed-for :bfp: :)

I have found this watery discharge really weird. Have had it since about 8/9 dpo. I kept hoping it was a sign of pregnancy *lol* especially since I was so sure that something had implanted...

... I think :witch: is finally on her way. I got so fed up with the clumps of Crinone, that I decided to "help" get the rest out (TMI - sorry!!)... and I could see signs of her... Now - the cramping has started right up and *crazy* I am looking forward to seeing her. Guess I will start stimming on Sunday (if she comes full flow today) :)

Aw bubu hope she comes tonight! Who would ever think any of us would hope for the witch for you? Lol bring on your next cycle woohoo!

Nd question for those who tested out their trigger....howe many days after your trigger shot did it go away and how many days past er did you get your true bfp?!

Just home now. They put both back! Think they just put the smaller one back for the heck of it - it hasn't grown since yesterday - but u never know!

Mo - good luck with your phone call!! All the waiting is nerve wrecking! Fx'd for you!

Just home now. They put both back! Think they just put the smaller one back for the heck of it - it hasn't grown since yesterday - but u never know!

Mo - good luck with your phone call!! All the waiting is nerve wrecking! Fx'd for you!

Yayyyyy!!!! for being pupo!!!

Hey Ladies!!

I hope everyone is doing well!

Sorry I went MIA but I've been super busy lately. The landlord is selling the condo that we're in and lots people have been coming to see it. We were supposed to be renewing the lease but instead the owner surprised us by her decision to sell it. We have to find a place to move to but we'll have 45 days to leave after someone buys it. I hate that I have to worry about this while I'm doing IVF! Ughhh!

Well, I triggered last night and my ER is at 9:15 tomorrow morning. I've been having a lot of pain in my ovaries since the trigger and I'm very worried that I could be ovulating on my own. I woke up with this pain this morning and it's been there all day. Have you ladies experienced anything similar? I really hope I'm wrong!

Good luck to everyone with whatever stage you're at. I'm thinking of you all!!

That sucks about the place you are living. I hope something works out soon. Fx ER goes well today!

Good luck gettingbroody!!

I get a call today about 3dt or 5dt.... Nervous!! Hope my babies are growing!!!

Fx for your call today! Do you want a 5dt?

Linds - I live right down the other end (just had to google where Kappeln is :) ) - waaay up north, and we're in Munich :)
Yes - I found the Crinone much simpler (did it right before going to bed) - but feel that I want to do something different this time. Went to the other pharmacy, got Utrogest instead of Crinone... *lol* - hoping that a change in the routine might bring about the much longed-for :bfp: :)

I have found this watery discharge really weird. Have had it since about 8/9 dpo. I kept hoping it was a sign of pregnancy *lol* especially since I was so sure that something had implanted...

... I think :witch: is finally on her way. I got so fed up with the clumps of Crinone, that I decided to "help" get the rest out (TMI - sorry!!)... and I could see signs of her... Now - the cramping has started right up and *crazy* I am looking forward to seeing her. Guess I will start stimming on Sunday (if she comes full flow today) :)

Yay for AF showing soon so you can get started!!

Congrats on being PUPO with twins! What is your test date?

Phantom~ Did you go in for ET today?

Thanks!! OTD is the 29th - aaaages away!! Will probably test next week to make sure the trigger is gone and then we'll see after that...!

Just back from acupuncture and he told me to avoid anything that uses a lot of abdominal muscles in the next few weeks (hoovering, cleaning floors etc - damn, what a pity!:haha:) Also told me not to watch any scary movies because they make you tense up your stomach muscles which I thought was interesting!

Hiccups - did you go for ER today? Hope it went well for you!

Edit: Oops, went back to check and I see it was Lulu who went for ER today! Good luck Lulu!! Looking forward to your report!!

Getting congrats on being pupo
Bubu yay for the witch showing up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g