IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting - AWESOME!! Congrats!!!

Bubu - HOOOOOORAAAAAYYYYYY for AF!!! lol :)

Pink - We have blueberry babies!!! LOL

Thanks!! OTD is the 29th - aaaages away!! Will probably test next week to make sure the trigger is gone and then we'll see after that...!

Just back from acupuncture and he told me to avoid anything that uses a lot of abdominal muscles in the next few weeks (hoovering, cleaning floors etc - damn, what a pity!:haha:) Also told me not to watch any scary movies because they make you tense up your stomach muscles which I thought was interesting!

Hiccups - did you go for ER today? Hope it went well for you!

Edit: Oops, went back to check and I see it was Lulu who went for ER today! Good luck Lulu!! Looking forward to your report!!

Hey:) My transfer is tomorrow, but my OTD is also September 29th:flower:

Getting - interesting that you should say that with the stomach muscles! My first ER and transfer were during the Football European Championships, and at times, I would really get into it and yell etc. (after the ER but before the transfer) and that would seriously hurt (I was sore from the OP anyway)... and after the transfer at one time, my DH did something that scared me while he was driving. I told him off, because I said if I get scared, I tense up and that tenses my tummy and I have to stay calm... Might really be something to it ;)

In doing a 5dt on Monday!!!!!!! Babies must be growing well!!! :)

Congrats getting on pupo w/ twins!!!!!

Good luck tomorrow missannabelle!!

That's great Mo! Did they say anything about how they're growing? Sending you loads of growing dust! :dust:

MissA - good luck with your transfer tomor! How many are you putting back?! Fx'd the 29th will be lucky for both of us!! :D

Just said embryologist said I'm in for a five day and they don't disturb them too much as they dont want to mess with them. So they must be going strong!!!

Hey Ladies!!

I hope everyone is doing well!

Sorry I went MIA but I've been super busy lately. The landlord is selling the condo that we're in and lots people have been coming to see it. We were supposed to be renewing the lease but instead the owner surprised us by her decision to sell it. We have to find a place to move to but we'll have 45 days to leave after someone buys it. I hate that I have to worry about this while I'm doing IVF! Ughhh!

Well, I triggered last night and my ER is at 9:15 tomorrow morning. I've been having a lot of pain in my ovaries since the trigger and I'm very worried that I could be ovulating on my own. I woke up with this pain this morning and it's been there all day. Have you ladies experienced anything similar? I really hope I'm wrong!

Good luck to everyone with whatever stage you're at. I'm thinking of you all!!

Congrats on Triggering!!! Sorry to hear you have to move that just sucks I hate moving. Especially if you are Preggo going to be exhaussting, DH better do all the heavy work.

mobaby-GL with the call!

getting-grow embies grow! GL with the transfer today, it is a peice of cake!!

afm still no symptoms other than random icky white discahrge from the crinone gel I am sure lol

Nd question for those who tested out their trigger....howe many days after your trigger shot did it go away and how many days past er did you get your true bfp?!

You probabbly won't have symptoms in your TWW, I didn't start having sympoms until 3 weks after transfer. I did test out my trigger and it was gone by about 9 days later. I got my BFP 5 days afer my transfer which was a 5 day transfer. :dust:

Just home now. They put both back! Think they just put the smaller one back for the heck of it - it hasn't grown since yesterday - but u never know!

Mo - good luck with your phone call!! All the waiting is nerve wrecking! Fx'd for you!

Yeah on being PUPO!!!! Congrats!! Better to have it transferred back to it's natural environment where it might thrive verses it not going anywhere. You never know. FX! :dust:

Ding Dong the :witch: is here, which old :witch:, the wicked :witch: :happydance:

Yeah Bubu!!!!! Congrats on starting!

Getting - AWESOME!! Congrats!!!

Bubu - HOOOOOORAAAAAYYYYYY for AF!!! lol :)

Pink - We have blueberry babies!!! LOL

Congrats on you little blueberry.

Hey:) My transfer is tomorrow, but my OTD is also September 29th:flower:

Good Luck Tomorrow!!

That's great Mo! Did they say anything about how they're growing? Sending you loads of growing dust! :dust:

MissA - good luck with your transfer tomor! How many are you putting back?! Fx'd the 29th will be lucky for both of us!! :D

I am getting two put back - hopefully. I called to check today and two of my four are progressing they were both 4 cell today, so I hope they grow a little more. I will cross my toes for us too:)

Hi ladies just back from another E2 and sono. We will be retrieving on either Wed or Thurs.
so exited.

Broody. . . yay for being Pupo!

Mo. . . grow embies grow!

Bubu. . . yay for the witch arriving and getting started!

Anabelle. . . GL tomorrow

Lindsay. . . Yay for blueberry week!

LuLu. . . I'm sorry you have to move, but maybe you are right, it will keep you from thinking about TTC.

AFM, I did the certrotide injection today. Has anyone used that? This is my first time doing it and it left a BIG welt and has been sore all day. I have never had that happen from any of my injections before.

BabyOnMyOwn - We might be a little off. I am waiting for AF....which has a mind of her own....I am at CD 21 right now and she usually comes between CD36-48....hopefully she shows around 32, but I highly doubt it. I am aiming around second week of Oct.

Lulu - Sorry your landlord added extra stress on top of the IVF stress! I hope you find a place soon and easily! Around the time I triggered I felt like I was going to O on my own, but I didnt. I think its just from being sooo swollen in there. Good luck tom!

GettingBroody - Yay for being PUPO!

chellesama - That must be such an amazing feeling!!!

bubumaci - I had watery discharge after transfer...nurse said its normal! YAY FOR AF!!!

MissAnnabelle - Good luck tom!!!

MoBaby - YAY!!!!! Thats great news!!

hiccups - :happydance:

Lindsay - Cant wait for monday!! :happydance:

As for me...not too much to report. Picked up my meds for my FET today. Nothing crazy....just the antibiotics for after transfer(same as my IVF cycle), more PIO(yay:growlmad:), and the estrace(sp?). Not too bad. Now just :coffee: for AF. Lets hope she does not get lost. Doc said if it goes really late I can take Provera, but I rather she come naturally....I refuse to go more than 50days though.

Stinas - I'm on cd 23 and waiting for Af to start my FET cycle. My cycles are usually 36-42 days long, so we should be on a similar schedule!

Getting - that is pretty much how I felt (dang, wish I'd thought of the hot water bottle though!!), I would be OK in the morning and during the day, but by the evenings, would be quite swollen and it was uncomfortable sitting / getting up etc.

@ Lulu - yep, I'm in Germany. Where does your brother live? Switzerland is nice too. My best friend moved there at the beginning of the year. Only about 4 hour drive from us here.

@ Dr :lol: ... yep - who normally wishes for AF to get here?! :) And ... I can't imagine what that will feel like, but am sure, I will love it too :)

I think he lives in konstanz (I have no idea how to write it) and I think it's right next to the Swiss border.

Broody. . . yay for being Pupo!

Mo. . . grow embies grow!

Bubu. . . yay for the witch arriving and getting started!

Anabelle. . . GL tomorrow

Lindsay. . . Yay for blueberry week!

LuLu. . . I'm sorry you have to move, but maybe you are right, it will keep you from thinking about TTC.

AFM, I did the certrotide injection today. Has anyone used that? This is my first time doing it and it left a BIG welt and has been sore all day. I have never had that happen from any of my injections before.

I used cetrotide this time and the same thing happened to me.. I hated it!

Broody~ congrats on being PUPO!!

Thanks for the well wishes!! ER went well today. There's was a lot of follies that didn't have eggs but we still got 20 eggs. I woke up from anesthesia with a lot of pain in my right ovary so they gave me some more pain meds. I am still out of it right now so I'll catch up with everyone else once I feel a little better. :hugs:

Thanks for the blueberry week wishes ladies lol!!!

Stinas- cant wait too!!!

So much going on here!! So excited for everyone!!!

AFM- still no MS (knock on wood). Weird though - today every time I cough, I get super dizzy. This happen to anyone???

notoptimistic - YAYYY FET Buddies!!!!!!

Lulu - 20 eggs is great!!! yay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g