IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lulu - aahhh Konstanz - it is very nice there :)
And congrats on your 20 eggies :hugs: ... looking forward to hearing a nice fert. report tomorrow :)

Nighty night everyone :dust:

Hi ladies looks like I missed LOTS today while at work! I just want to say congrats to those now PUPO! congrats to completed ER's and ET's, and wahoo for triggering soon!!!!

I am so bad I caved at only 2dp5dt LOL but at least I can say the trigger is completely not in my system as it was a stark bfn....I hope this is just a early neg at 8dpo today :/

Almost- way too early for a true pos, girl!! I didn't get my beta until 8dp6dt

Thank you Lulu, I'm not happy for you that you had the same problem but I'm glad it wasn't just me. The welt is still there and ive been crazy bloated all day. The other doses I have to do are smaller so I hope I don't have the same issues.

I know it is early, I am crazy for testing-I did not expect a true positive, but maybe one from trigger-I suppose the trigger is gone and my next will be either a true positive or a true negative!

Well no more matured enough to freeze so just the 6 that were good on transfer day.

I found this website when trying to figure out how long to wait to POAS (I'm an addict so I know I'll cave and test a few times early) :)

https://www.nyufertilitycenter.org/ivf/embryo_transfer

I think I'm a day early though, since I had mild cramping all day the day after my 5 day transfer. So I will probably test Thursday next week.

thanks for posting that site christie makes me feel SO much better.....when are you due for beta? I go in next friday!

Thanks!! OTD is the 29th - aaaages away!! Will probably test next week to make sure the trigger is gone and then we'll see after that...!

Just back from acupuncture and he told me to avoid anything that uses a lot of abdominal muscles in the next few weeks (hoovering, cleaning floors etc - damn, what a pity!:haha:) Also told me not to watch any scary movies because they make you tense up your stomach muscles which I thought was interesting!

Hiccups - did you go for ER today? Hope it went well for you!

Edit: Oops, went back to check and I see it was Lulu who went for ER today! Good luck Lulu!! Looking forward to your report!!

Fx for you! The 29th will be here in no time! Yay for no chores. :winkwink:

Hey:) My transfer is tomorrow, but my OTD is also September 29th:flower:

Good luck tomorrow! Fx for you as well.

In doing a 5dt on Monday!!!!!!! Babies must be growing well!!! :)

Congrats getting on pupo w/ twins!!!!!

Good luck tomorrow missannabelle!!

Yay for a 5dt! I can't wait to hear how it goes.

Hi ladies just back from another E2 and sono. We will be retrieving on either Wed or Thurs.
so exited.

Not much longer for you!

As for me...not too much to report. Picked up my meds for my FET today. Nothing crazy....just the antibiotics for after transfer(same as my IVF cycle), more PIO(yay:growlmad:), and the estrace(sp?). Not too bad. Now just :coffee: for AF. Lets hope she does not get lost. Doc said if it goes really late I can take Provera, but I rather she come naturally....I refuse to go more than 50days though.

I hope AF shows for you soon so you can get started.

Thanks for the well wishes!! ER went well today. There's was a lot of follies that didn't have eggs but we still got 20 eggs. I woke up from anesthesia with a lot of pain in my right ovary so they gave me some more pain meds. I am still out of it right now so I'll catch up with everyone else once I feel a little better. :hugs:

Yay for 20 eggs! That is great news. I hope the pain has faded and you are feeling better now. I can't wait to hear your report.

I am so bad I caved at only 2dp5dt LOL but at least I can say the trigger is completely not in my system as it was a stark bfn....I hope this is just a early neg at 8dpo today :/

Now you know it is out of your system. No more testing for a few more days. :winkwink:

Well no more matured enough to freeze so just the 6 that were good on transfer day.

I found this website when trying to figure out how long to wait to POAS (I'm an addict so I know I'll cave and test a few times early) :)

https://www.nyufertilitycenter.org/ivf/embryo_transfer

I think I'm a day early though, since I had mild cramping all day the day after my 5 day transfer. So I will probably test Thursday next week.

6 :cold: is great news! Fx for Thursday!

BOMO~ Thank you for asking it went great! :hugs:

AFM~ I had my scan today. Pics are in my journal. If you would like them added here let me know. Everything looks fine and both babies are growing strong.

Spry girls that I've been AWOL! Tested this morning, otd tomorrow but I wanted to do it as DH goes away of business tomorrow

Bfn - devestated

Notopt & Stinas - hope the :witch: doesn't stay away for too long so ye can get straight onto your FETs!!

BOMO - yay for starting again! Sorry your new meds hurt :hugs:

Lulu - congrats on your 20 eggs, that's brilliant!! :happydance: Rest well today, looking forward to your fert report tomor!

Almost - good to know that the trigger is out of your system!

Christie - 6 :cold: is great! Thanks for that site - gonna go have a good read now!

Hiccups - not long now! Do you go in again this weekend?

MrsC - post some pictures in here pretty please!!! All of you ladies' scan pictures are like our lucky charms!! :D (but I'm gonna go have a look in your journal now for a sneak preview!)

Spry girls that I've been AWOL! Tested this morning, otd tomorrow but I wanted to do it as DH goes away of business tomorrow

Bfn - devestated

:hugs: I'm so sorry. They just have you test at home right?

Notopt & Stinas - hope the :witch: doesn't stay away for too long so ye can get straight onto your FETs!!

BOMO - yay for starting again! Sorry your new meds hurt :hugs:

Lulu - congrats on your 20 eggs, that's brilliant!! :happydance: Rest well today, looking forward to your fert report tomor!

Almost - good to know that the trigger is out of your system!

Christie - 6 :cold: is great! Thanks for that site - gonna go have a good read now!

Hiccups - not long now! Do you go in again this weekend?

MrsC - post some pictures in here pretty please!!! All of you ladies' scan pictures are like our lucky charms!! :D (but I'm gonna go have a look in your journal now for a sneak preview!)

I can do that. :)

As requested... 12w5d

Attachments

• IMG_1403.jpg
    IMG_1403.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1404.jpg
    IMG_1404.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 7
Hey mrs

Yes just home pregnancy kit at home and phone it thru

1 day early on otd but I doubt that'll make much difference x

notoptimistic - CYCLE BUDDIES!!! :happydance:

almosthere - Your crazyyyy!!!! WAYYYYYYYYY too early to test!!!!!

MrsC - LOVE the pics!!! :flower:

Likklegemz - :hugs:

Christie - 6 :cold: is wonderful!!!

Hey mrs

Yes just home pregnancy kit at home and phone it thru

1 day early on otd but I doubt that'll make much difference x

Did you have any frosties? I hope that something works out for you. :hugs:

Baby on my own - I used cetrotide and it def hurt more than the other injections. I found numbing the area with ice first helped :)

Mrs C - great pics :)

Likkle - I'm so sorry :( :hugs:

Xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member