IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thx everyone. Yes I've got two in freezer so to speak. Otd tomorrow so have to test again for clinic on that date, can't see anything changing thou. Devestated

Likkle lots of people have success with FET.

I'm so sorry you don't think this has worked :(

Keep your chin up xx

Quick question girls - the FS told both me and dh not to wear any perfumed products etc on day of ET. Did anyone get any extra information on this? I'm almost afraid to put on anything today in case it's seeping into my system and causing damage!:haha: Ridiculous I know but I don't really understand why it would be unsafe yesterday but not today?! :wacko:

thanks for posting that site christie makes me feel SO much better.....when are you due for beta? I go in next friday!

Not until the 25th. I had a horrible dream last night, that I miscarried. I hope it's just my fears coming out and not a prediction :(

Quick question girls - the FS told both me and dh not to wear any perfumed products etc on day of ET. Did anyone get any extra information on this? I'm almost afraid to put on anything today in case it's seeping into my system and causing damage!:haha: Ridiculous I know but I don't really understand why it would be unsafe yesterday but not today?! :wacko:

I was told that for ER but not ET. I think it had to do with reacting to the anesthesia maybe?

Getting- I was told the same thing. The reason is that any airborne scents can react with the eggs at retrieval and/or embies at transfer. Don't worry about anything seeping into your skin. It's actually an airborne thing. You can shower with soap/use shampoo etc just no perfume, cologne, deodorant, scented lotions etc on the day of retrieval or transfer. Hope this helps:)

Stinas and Notopt: FX that AF shows up sooner for you guys.

Lulu: Congrats on 20 that's amazing! FX for a great fert report.

Almost: It's good to know that trigger is gone I did the same thing. Don't test for a few days it will be a waste as it is too early. Day 6 to 9 should be a good time to get a BFP.

Christie: Sorry to hear your others didn't progress more but 6 is great! I tested early too since I had cheaply tests. I saved my FRER until 5dp5dt and got a BFP.

Likklegemz: :hugs: Sorry to hear this. Like others have said many people have better results with FET. How long will you have to wait to do it?

MrsC: Love the scans! My next one is at 12w6d so it's great to see what they should look like by then.

Broody: I think most clinics say that because they are scent free, it's not harmful to the embryos or to you.

AFM: I got my Doppler spent probably an hour off and on trying to hear something and no luck. Not sure I it was too early or I just couldn't locate them. Frustrating but I'll keep trying. I know others have heard in week nine so here's hoping. Three more weeks until my next scan :( RE said it would be between 11 to 13 weeks which would be Sept 26 to Oct 10. I was hoping for before Thanksgiving which is Oct 7 so I could tell the family then and feel safe about it. Anyway it looks like I will be telling them anyway since it's the only time everyone will be together until Christmas.

I've had no MS this week either, makes me a bit uneasy but I haven't had any cramps or spotting and my pants decided to unbutton themselves the other day so I think everything is good.

Jenn - don't worry about not being able to hear them yet. I think that's one of the reasons some doctors don't recommend that you buy Dopplers etc in case you stress yourself wondering why you can't hear the heartbeat on a particular day. I'm sure your beans are absolutely fine!! :hugs:

Jen

Dont know to be honest, got to test tomorrow as its OTD but can't see result changing, phone clinic and organise follow up I suppose. Got to wait for AF to show too

Jen, did you get a neg at 3dpt as well? I did not really test out my trigger per say as last night was the only time I tested since trigger lol

Likkle :( I'm glad you have frosties but a bfn stinks no matter what. Sorry :(
Christie 6 frosties! Yay!
Mrsc: wow!! Awesome pic!!

Likkle, I am so sorry.

Mrs. C what beautiful photos omgsh just gorgeous!!!

Getting-no perfume or any other scented products at ET for you or DH!!!

And Jenn-have fun telling your family! That is something I am looking forward to a lot with my future pregnancy, I already have all these fun ideas in mind!

I've gotten none so far but I will hear monday about this third cycle If any! In hoping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"