IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
ash- congrats for waiting and even more congrats for enjoying the day =)

greek- im so sorry

lulu- i was tempted to see how many of mine fertilized without icsi but... went with icsi instead. congrats on having so many you could find out =) and congrats on the fert ones. can they icsi the ones that didnt? or is it too late (i know sometimes they can go back and do it if they dont wait too long)

Lulu-great report with icsi-I wonder if mine would have not fert. as well without icsi-neat that you know the answer for yourself!!!

jenn thanks so much I feel a little bit back in the preggo game knowing it is still very early testing days...I did good thanks to dh who refused to go to the dollar store with me today, no preggo test for me today!

also jenn-I am hoping to get bfp this cycle of course so I can surprise my family on christmas! I am thinking of sneaking an ornament on there with my ultrasound photo in it-they have such fun ones for pregnancy announcements like little photo frame personalized ornaments! then for my mil and fil, we are flying to their country to visit for christmas and new years so I wanted to show them my possible baby bump with a bow on it or a fun tshirt comming right off the plane!!!

Almost, you are gonna make me breakdown early and test. I'm going to be on the road for most of the day tomorrow, but I may stop and pick up some tests on the way home so I can test Monday morning. That will be 5dp5dt.

Lulu-great report with icsi-I wonder if mine would have not fert. as well without icsi-neat that you know the answer for yourself!!!

jenn thanks so much I feel a little bit back in the preggo game knowing it is still very early testing days...I did good thanks to dh who refused to go to the dollar store with me today, no preggo test for me today!

also jenn-I am hoping to get bfp this cycle of course so I can surprise my family on christmas! I am thinking of sneaking an ornament on there with my ultrasound photo in it-they have such fun ones for pregnancy announcements like little photo frame personalized ornaments! then for my mil and fil, we are flying to their country to visit for christmas and new years so I wanted to show them my possible baby bump with a bow on it or a fun tshirt comming right off the plane!!!

Sounds awesome, I really hope you do get to do all of those things. :dust:

christie- mine was barely positive on 6dp5dt and i had twins...

Notopt & Stinas - hope the :witch: doesn't stay away for too long so ye can get straight onto your FETs!!

BOMO - yay for starting again! Sorry your new meds hurt :hugs:

Lulu - congrats on your 20 eggs, that's brilliant!! :happydance: Rest well today, looking forward to your fert report tomor!

Almost - good to know that the trigger is out of your system!

Christie - 6 :cold: is great! Thanks for that site - gonna go have a good read now!

Hiccups - not long now! Do you go in again this weekend?

MrsC - post some pictures in here pretty please!!! All of you ladies' scan pictures are like our lucky charms!! :D (but I'm gonna go have a look in your journal now for a sneak preview!)

Going in Sunday for E2 and sono. So bloated

Lulu great report. I hope You ate feeling a little more comfortable now!

Ash good for you girl. I didn't POAS either. I wanted the result to be official when it came.

Jhic I hope today goes well and you see the yolk sac and fetal pole! :)

Almost - that's a cute way to tell people I hope you get to do it :)

Sorry if I've missed anyone. I'm on my phone and it's hard to scroll back!!

Pink xxx

Greek :hugs:
Lulu - that is definitely good that you did ICSI on so many :hugs: Glad to hear the positive fertility report :)

AFM - jabbed my belly this morning :) :)

Greek :hugs:
Lulu - that is definitely good that you did ICSI on so many :hugs: Glad to hear the positive fertility report :)

AFM - jabbed my belly this morning :) :)

:wohoo: Happy day Bubu, congrats for starting to inflict pain on yourself again.

Hey all! We had a great appt! I am measuring around 5weeks 5 days or so. Saw yolk sac! Back in a week or so to see fetal pole and hb! One little twinkie onboard!

Hope everyone is well :) will catch up later with personals

Hey all! We had a great appt! I am measuring around 5weeks 5 days or so. Saw yolk sac! Back in a week or so to see fetal pole and hb! One little twinkie onboard!

Hope everyone is well :) will catch up later with personals

So happy for you! :hugs: thats wonderful news.

Believe me christie I know! I don't even think it is possible for me so I may pass out if I get my bfp this Friday especially with no symptoms what so ever....I mean a was gassy but it was for one day then could not stop burping yesterday, but that was just for one day, so really not expecting a bfp friday but keeping positive anyways until then!

Wohoo Jchic!!!

Bubu.... Yay for getting started again. You are 5 days ahead Of me. :)

Bubu congrats for starting again fx it works this yime'

Jchic so please for you

Hi to everyone else xx

As expected retested today as was OTD, BFN. Got to phone clinic in the morning and let them know. Don't know what process is but from leaflets and book they have me they prefer 2/3 month wait before we try again

Likkle - I am SO sorry honey :( Ugh, I know how bad you wanted this....KNOW though, that this is a TOTAL statistics game. The odds WILL work in your favor sweetheart, it will. You have 2 in the freezer and you can do the FET and have GREAT success. Are you transferring both back in? Hang in there because its when the road seems the longest and hardest that We MUST go on. You will be a MOTHER, please don't ever doubt that ok?

Greek - I am so sorry :( Hang in there honey!

Bubu - how are you?

Christie - how are you feeling?

Almost - are you excited for testing day? I am anxiously awaiting your BFP announcement!

Lulu, Mo - hey girls! How are you holding up?

Jenn, Pink, Want, Lindsay - how are you ladies feeling? Is this a total roller coaster ride or what? I have NEVER been more nervous in my life! Get me out of first tri so I can relax, LOL.

Likkle - I am SO sorry honey :( Ugh, I know how bad you wanted this....KNOW though, that this is a TOTAL statistics game. The odds WILL work in your favor sweetheart, it will. You have 2 in the freezer and you can do the FET and have GREAT success. Are you transferring both back in? Hang in there because its when the road seems the longest and hardest that We MUST go on. You will be a MOTHER, please don't ever doubt that ok?

Greek - I am so sorry :( Hang in there honey!

Bubu - how are you?

Christie - how are you feeling?

Almost - are you excited for testing day? I am anxiously awaiting your BFP announcement!

Lulu, Mo - hey girls! How are you holding up?

Jenn, Pink, Want, Lindsay - how are you ladies feeling? Is this a total roller coaster ride or what? I have NEVER been more nervous in my life! Get me out of first tri so I can relax, LOL.

I thought getting pregnant was the hard part... but the worry never ends!! I have my first scan tomorrow and I am so nervous and hope everything is well.... I can't wait for the first trimester to end as well... Actually 8 weeks is the magic number after which the risk significantly decreases..... Come on October!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"