IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going in Sunday for E2 and sono. So bloated

How did things go today?

Greek :hugs:
Lulu - that is definitely good that you did ICSI on so many :hugs: Glad to hear the positive fertility report :)

AFM - jabbed my belly this morning :) :)

Yay for getting started!! When do you go in for a scan?

Hey all! We had a great appt! I am measuring around 5weeks 5 days or so. Saw yolk sac! Back in a week or so to see fetal pole and hb! One little twinkie onboard!

Hope everyone is well :) will catch up later with personals

Great news!

Believe me christie I know! I don't even think it is possible for me so I may pass out if I get my bfp this Friday especially with no symptoms what so ever....I mean a was gassy but it was for one day then could not stop burping yesterday, but that was just for one day, so really not expecting a bfp friday but keeping positive anyways until then!

Fx for you on Friday!!

Bubu congrats for starting again fx it works this yime'

Jchic so please for you

Hi to everyone else xx

As expected retested today as was OTD, BFN. Got to phone clinic in the morning and let them know. Don't know what process is but from leaflets and book they have me they prefer 2/3 month wait before we try again

:hugs: I'm sorry. FET's have an amazing success rate. I hope they will let you do one as soon as you are ready.

MoBaby~ Good luck tomorrow! Your day is almost here! :happydance:

ash~ Good luck testing tomorrow

Lulu~ I hope you get a great report today

Likkle-I am so sorry-why such a long wait to start back up?

and jchic-I am more nervous than excited at this point! I would be excited if I had signs pointing toward a bfp but since I don't I am very nervous for friday ahh!!

jchic - I'm fine, thanks :) Feels so surreal somehow, the whole thing. Have you girls ever felt that way? Waiting for it for so long, then getting started ... going through the stimming, the OP... I don't know, it's somehow surreal :lol:

Mrs - normally meant to be day five (so Thursday), but because we fly away for a couple of days on Wednesday, they are taking a peek (and blood) on Wednesday morning... see what they have to say :)

:dust::dust::dust:

Mrs / almost I've got no idea why it's a long wait. Suppose I'll find out for sure tomorrow when I speak to clinic. Just going from booklet - maybe because it's nhs treatment

Likkle- I'm so sorry, girl! Your time will DEFINITELY come and you will be a Momma. This just wasnt the time. The little frosties are waiting for you though!!!

Jchic, want- seriously!!! My friend who went through IUI just had twins and she said she worried until the day she popped them out lol!!! I will be 8 weeks Friday so I will probably take a deep breath and then start worrying again!!!

As far as symptoms, Almost- I told you I really didn't have any!!! Don't let that freak you out!

Ash- your call completely. When did they tell you to test?

Here's my attempt at catching up..

Jenn ~ How are your beans doing? When is your next ultrasound?

Broody ~ How's your TWW going? are you planning on testing early?

MrsC ~ That pic is so precious! I can't wait for for more. Are you planning on finding out what you're having?

Lindsay ~ can't wait for your next ultrasound so we could see more pics.

Almost ~ How's your TWW going? It must be driving you crazy! Did You test again? don't worry about not having symptoms, many ladies on here didn't before they got their bfp.

drsquid ~ I'm glad you did all icsi.. Now I wish I would've done all of them too but at least I know that there could be a male factor here since we were unexplained. I don't think they can go back and icsi them after 24 hours. As I understood from my RE, they could only tell if they fertilized at a specific time frame, when fertilization first occurs and then later when they start dividing so the time in between is hard to tell if it's fertilized. In this case if they icsi them not knowing that they fertilized, then the egg would have 2 sperms in there and therefore not be viable. How are you feeling?

Christie ~ Good luck with the testing.. looking forward to your bfp!

hiccups ~ Where are you in your cycle?

Pink ~ Sorry if I missed it, but did you have any ultrasounds yet?

bubu ~ Who knew we would be excited to jab ourselves? Yaaay for starting again!!!

jchic ~ Yaaay..Congrats on the little bean!! Make sure you bring us pics from your next ultrasound.

Likkle ~ I'm so sorry!! The frosties that you have will give you your bfp!

Want ~ The worrying won't end until you give birth to that beautiful baby and at that point you'll start worrying about every little thing the baby does.

Ash ~ Good Luck with the testing!!

Prayin ~ Not too long for your OTD now? Are you going to test before that?

Bomo ~ 5 days until stimms!!! Can't wait until your bfp with this cycle!

Sorry if I missed anyone but you're all in my thoughts!!

AFM~ I'm feeling a little better today but still need a long way to go. Tummy really hurts to the touch and when I move. I'm waiting on RE to call me with today's update on the embies! I hope they're still going strong! I will update as soon as I find out.

Likkle- I'm so sorry, girl! Your time will DEFINITELY come and you will be a Momma. This just wasnt the time. The little frosties are waiting for you though!!!

Jchic, want- seriously!!! My friend who went through IUI just had twins and she said she worried until the day she popped them out lol!!! I will be 8 weeks Friday so I will probably take a deep breath and then start worrying again!!!

As far as symptoms, Almost- I told you I really didn't have any!!! Don't let that freak you out!

Ash- your call completely. When did they tell you to test?
Thanks hun means a lot! Big hugs to you too x x x

Lulu- cant wait to hear how your embies are doing!!!

Likkle- xoxo

Lindsay - They told me to test 9/17, tomorrow ... but I'm just so nervous because I was having cramps this morning, my boobs are not as sore as they were and (TMI WARNING) I had brown discharge when I woke up this morning .... so I'm sure not sure right now.

jchic - I'm fine, thanks :) Feels so surreal somehow, the whole thing. Have you girls ever felt that way? Waiting for it for so long, then getting started ... going through the stimming, the OP... I don't know, it's somehow surreal :lol:

Mrs - normally meant to be day five (so Thursday), but because we fly away for a couple of days on Wednesday, they are taking a peek (and blood) on Wednesday morning... see what they have to say :)

:dust::dust::dust:

I hope everything looks great on Wednesday!

MrsC ~ That pic is so precious! I can't wait for for more. Are you planning on finding out what you're having?

AFM~ I'm feeling a little better today but still need a long way to go. Tummy really hurts to the touch and when I move. I'm waiting on RE to call me with today's update on the embies! I hope they're still going strong! I will update as soon as I find out.

Thank you! Yes we will be finding out what their genders are. I have an appointment on the 12th to see if we can tell. I can't wait!

I hope you feel better soon. Fx for good news!

Ash- I feel you, girl. Well if they're saying that tomorrow will give you an answer one way or another maybe you should so you don't put it off anymore?? I know you're nervous, but it could be for nothing! Either way you need to know:) xoxo

Here's my attempt at catching up..

Jenn ~ How are your beans doing? When is your next ultrasound?

Broody ~ How's your TWW going? are you planning on testing early?

Lindsay ~ can't wait for your next ultrasound so we could see more pics.

Almost ~ How's your TWW going? It must be driving you crazy! Did You test again? don't worry about not having symptoms, many ladies on here didn't before they got their bfp.

drsquid ~ I'm glad you did all icsi.. Now I wish I would've done all of them too but at least I know that there could be a male factor here since we were unexplained. I don't think they can go back and icsi them after 24 hours. As I understood from my RE, they could only tell if they fertilized at a specific time frame, when fertilization first occurs and then later when they start dividing so the time in between is hard to tell if it's fertilized. In this case if they icsi them not knowing that they fertilized, then the egg would have 2 sperms in there and therefore not be viable. How are you feeling?

Christie ~ Good luck with the testing.. looking forward to your bfp!

hiccups ~ Where are you in your cycle?

Pink ~ Sorry if I missed it, but did you have any ultrasounds yet?

bubu ~ Who knew we would be excited to jab ourselves? Yaaay for starting again!!!

jchic ~ Yaaay..Congrats on the little bean!! Make sure you bring us pics from your next ultrasound.

Likkle ~ I'm so sorry!! The frosties that you have will give you your bfp!

Want ~ The worrying won't end until you give birth to that beautiful baby and at that point you'll start worrying about every little thing the baby does.

Ash ~ Good Luck with the testing!!

Prayin ~ Not too long for your OTD now? Are you going to test before that?

Bomo ~ 5 days until stimms!!! Can't wait until your bfp with this cycle!

Sorry if I missed anyone but you're all in my thoughts!!

Hi! I want to test and then again I dont..lol..I will find out this Friday :happydance: cant wait for your update!!

GL tomorrow ash!!!

lulu-grow embies grow!-also, no testing since my one bfn test at 8dpo...hoping it was just too early!!! my only symptom would be gas-both from upstairs and downstairs lol mostly burping a lot which I dont know why I would as I am not having any hotdogs and soda or anything LOL

Likklegemz - :hugs: Im sorry! I know how it feels! Maybe our bodies just need to relax....BFP FET's soon!

GettingBroody - I think its just regular perfume....I wore deodorant both ET and ER.

Jenn - I hope you find the heartbeats soon!!! I would be frustrated too lol

Greek - Im sorry! Do you have any :cold:?

Lulu - Thats a great amount!! yay!!!

Ash - I cant wait to hear your results!

bubumaci - yay for starting!!!

jchic - YAYYYY!!!

Jess: glad to hear your apt went well, another scan in a week, you are so lucky. I had 5 good days with no MS made me nervous, lol. Good news I feel like crap again this weekend so hopefully my beans are ok. I think I will stress through all three trimesters but this one is the worst. At least we have each other for support.

Likklegemz: :hugs: Sorry today's results didn't change. My clinic insists on three bleeds before starting again. It's so that all the meds are gone and your system has a chance to return to normal. I know it sucks to have to wait but you need to trust that your RE knows what they are doing.

Wantbaby: So excited to hear about your scan. Glad to hear risks decrease after 8 weeks but I still worry.

Ash: Go for it! Delaying won't change the results. Worst case scenario isn't that bad right it's what you have been waiting for IVF. But you may get your BFP. FX for you!

Lulu: My next ultrasound is on Oct 9th seems so far away. I can't wait to see my beans. I'm so nervous, but that's normal. I hope all your embries keep going strong.

Prayin: Not too long for you now, how are you feeling? Are you going to test?

Bomo: Great that you wait is almost over. Can't wait for you to get your BFP.

All the other TWW ladies :dust: :dust: :dust:

Ladies, I caved. I was really going to wait until tomorrow, but I found an extra test at home and I couldn't resist. It's only 4dp5dt and I believe I have my first BFP. I hope my lil bean sticks for the long haul.

The only symptom I had was mild cramping throughout the day the day after transfer and then on and off over the next 3 days.

Attachments

• positive.jpg
    positive.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 22
Christie- that's fantastic!!! Yay!!! That's how my cramping went too:) so excited for you!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"