IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies, I caved. I was really going to wait until tomorrow, but I found an extra test at home and I couldn't resist. It's only 4dp5dt and I believe I have my first BFP. I hope my lil bean sticks for the long haul.

The only symptom I had was mild cramping throughout the day the day after transfer and then on and off over the next 3 days.

Congrats!! That is for sure your BFP! Now you will have to obsession of watching that line get darker. :winkwink:

Christie ~ I see it!! Congrats and I hope it's a very sticky one!!

Almost ~ 8dpo was definitely too early. Gas could be a good sign!! FX for you for your bfp!

Jenn ~ The 9th will be here before you know it! How exciting!!!

MrsC ~ I can't wait to find out what you're having!!

I got my update and all 9 are still doing well. Most likely we will freeze but we're taking it day by day. Hopefully they'll keep going strong!!

Christie-HUGE congrats! That was my only symptom too! Pretty much still is! Yay!!!!!!

woohoo christie def a bfp so 9dpo bfp?!!! I would keep testing! when is your beta?!

lol I peed on a opk as i know it can pick up hcg and because I have no use for them now since I am doing ivf lol no need to track ov right?! And also because dh will be p.o-d if I poas-hpt. Anyhow it was nearly positive...so now I am getting hopeful!!

woohoo christie def a bfp so 9dpo bfp?!!! I would keep testing! when is your beta?!

lol I peed on a opk as i know it can pick up hcg and because I have no use for them now since I am doing ivf lol no need to track ov right?! And also because dh will be p.o-d if I poas-hpt. Anyhow it was nearly positive...so now I am getting hopeful!!

I do hope that is a good sign for you! My beta isn't until 9/25. I picked up a box of HPTs on the way home (didn't realize I still had one waiting under the bathroom sink for me) so I have a few more to use up between now and beta :)

Hi ladies hope everyone had a good weekend. After my appointment i was told to go in for E2 and sono tomorrow and we will be triggering tomorrow night.

Hi ladies hope everyone had a good weekend. After my appointment i was told to go in for E2 and sono tomorrow and we will be triggering tomorrow night.

Good luck tomorrow! Not much longer. :happydance:

Jess: glad to hear your apt went well, another scan in a week, you are so lucky. I had 5 good days with no MS made me nervous, lol. Good news I feel like crap again this weekend so hopefully my beans are ok. I think I will stress through all three trimesters but this one is the worst. At least we have each other for support.

Likklegemz: :hugs: Sorry today's results didn't change. My clinic insists on three bleeds before starting again. It's so that all the meds are gone and your system has a chance to return to normal. I know it sucks to have to wait but you need to trust that your RE knows what they are doing.

Wantbaby: So excited to hear about your scan. Glad to hear risks decrease after 8 weeks but I still worry.

Ash: Go for it! Delaying won't change the results. Worst case scenario isn't that bad right it's what you have been waiting for IVF. But you may get your BFP. FX for you!

Lulu: My next ultrasound is on Oct 9th seems so far away. I can't wait to see my beans. I'm so nervous, but that's normal. I hope all your embries keep going strong.

Prayin: Not too long for you now, how are you feeling? Are you going to test?

Bomo: Great that you wait is almost over. Can't wait for you to get your BFP.

All the other TWW ladies :dust: :dust: :dust:

hi! Not long at all :happydance: Im feeling a little nauseous but I think thats just nerves because I am excited about finding out Friday. I want to test but Im worried about seeing a BIG FAT NEGATIVE... not sure yet plus I think its still too early for me...how are you?

christie- congrats. and dont make yourself nuts over the "darkness" of the lines on your followup tests. people freak when they think they arent darker enough.. they are made to be pos or neg (ie qualitative) and not so much level (ie quantitative).

Hiccups ~ Yaaay for trigger! Good luck!

Almost ~ I have a really good feeling that you're preggo!

Hiccups... Yay for trigger!

Lulu... So glad to hear your embies are doing well!

Christie... Congrats!

Prayin... Good luck when you test!!

Ash... Fingers crossed for you!

I'm sorry to not do personals with everyone... I'm on my phone and I can't scroll back that far. I'm thinking of everyone.

Christie - congratulations!!! :yipee: Hope this is the first bfp of many for all the ladies who are testing soon!!

Almost - fx'd that opk is a good sign!

Hiccups - yay for triggering!!

Jchic - congrats on yesterday's scan! :D

Ash - good luck today!

Bubu - congrats on getting started again!!

Lulu - great news about your embies!

Mo - good luck today! You are nearly PUPO!!

Afm, nothing to report except the mildest of cramping. Not sure if it's still from ER or if it's something new... Think I'm going to poas this morning to see if my trigger is gone or still hanging around!

Omg just back from my scan!! I'm having twins!!!!! I'm so excited!!! I'll write personals later. I'm in shock xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"