IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pink- omg!!! I'm so exited for you!!! Congratulations, Mama!!!

Pink! That's so exciting! :) Congratulations :happydance: ... some more twins for our thread :)

Anybody heard from Haj lately?

Congratulations Pink!!!! :happydance: It's like Twins R Us in here!!! :oneofeach:

Mo - when do you go in for ET? Good luck!

I go in 2.5 hours to the center! Tried to sleep longer but couldn't lol. Had to get up!

I just checked my trigger to see if gone... Looks faint still so probably 2-3 more days and it will be out of me :) yay!!

I knew there was something I meant to ask and forgot ..
Mo - thinking of you at 4 my time :)

Pink - congrats on the twins! So exciting :happydance:

AFM - tested first thing this morning ... :bfn: Oh well. I don't feel like AF is coming but who knows. Now I just have to wait for her to get here before I can start IVF ... and I'm on down regulation protocol so that means on CD 21 of the cycle that should be starting soon I start lupron. Then 7 days after that I start gonal F and menopur ... I really didn't want to have to go through this but it is what it is.

Sorry for the downer girls!

fx for you mo!

and so sorry ash-the upside is ivf has great success rates!!!

:hugs: Ash. I'm so sorry. Don't apologise - we're here for the bad as well as the good. :hugs:

congrats pink didnt you say you wanted twins too?! woohoo!!!

getting-yay for trigger being gone-cramping sounds great!

lulu-I am starting to think I am out today, dif. emotions every day lol...dying to test but will not test today at least...I have a 10 hour shift as we have open house today, so that will keep me very busy I will not get home until around 9 or so!

also, I read two dif. things-an opk can pick up hcg but also af comming, ugh!! I have been super moody lately which is a major pms sign for me :/

Pink - congrats! Oh my goodness, TWINS! That is just wonderful, wonderful news!

Ash - IVF has amazing success rates and is the absolute granddaddy of all procedures which means its your best shot at getting pregnant. I know its not easy to start the process, but believe me, you will be ecstatic with the results!

How is everyone today?

Ashli- I'm so sorry, girl. I'm glad you tested though. At least you know the next stage! And you will get your BFP with IVF!!! Xoxo

Ash ... :hugs:
I can so understand how you are feeling. But these lovely ladies are right. It is a tough road to go down, but at least we have this road and this thread here can fill us with positivity... I mean just look at how many fabulous :bfp: s we are seeing here almost every day!
:hugs: it would be so much nicer to be able to conceive without this ... but we have this opportunity to get our miracle babies (something a couple of generations before us didn't even have) and the chances are really really good that you will get your miracle baby :hug:

Pink - congrats on the twins! So exciting :happydance:

AFM - tested first thing this morning ... :bfn: Oh well. I don't feel like AF is coming but who knows. Now I just have to wait for her to get here before I can start IVF ... and I'm on down regulation protocol so that means on CD 21 of the cycle that should be starting soon I start lupron. Then 7 days after that I start gonal F and menopur ... I really didn't want to have to go through this but it is what it is.

Sorry for the downer girls!

I'm sorry Ash. :hugs:

Pink - CONGRATS on your twins; how amazing!

Jchic - So happy you had a great scan yesterday :)

Ash - Sorry :hugs: I know how your feeling; hang in there.

Want - Good luck with your scan.

Mobaby - Thinking about you and hoping you have a great ET today!

I know I missed many others; this thread is moving so fast and I have not been on much in the past few weeks. I do have my follow-up this morning since my second failed cycle, but not sure what to expect at this point! Hope everyone else is doing good!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"