IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks girls. I'm just hanging out at home today, I'm having a really bad lower back ache and AF has showed up.

Mo... thinking of you :)

Ash ... how 'bout a nice, warm, bubbly bath to help with your lower back and to treat and pamper yourself? :hugs:

ok.. I am back from my scan... I have good & somewhat bad news... The RE said we are having TWINS... Twin A measured on track with heartbeat 140 bpm... Twin B was very small and he could not measure it but could see heartbeat.. I am not sure what this means?? I have a scan next Monday to see if they both are growing as expected... Ladies having twins.. did both babies measure exact? I am so nervous now...

I'm not having twins but I've had friends who've had them, and they've never measured exact.

Want - first of all, HUGE congrats! There is literally an explosion of twins on here! I am SUPER excited for you. Secondly - dont be nervous. It is still very early, you are only 7 weeks and as the doctor I had on Sunday explained it - everything is soooo teeny tiny at that point and every baby grows at a different rate, even twins. I am certain all is fine. just a few days makes such a HUGE difference at this stage in the pregnancy. Chin up, it will all be fine!

Congrats Want! I am so happy for you! I am sure everything will be great with your next scan as even just days seem to make a difference. And the fact he saw a hb for the second one is really great!

Omg just back from my scan!! I'm having twins!!!!! I'm so excited!!! I'll write personals later. I'm in shock xx

Yay congrats!! :happydance:

Pink! That's so exciting! :) Congratulations :happydance: ... some more twins for our thread :)

Anybody heard from Haj lately?

I was just wondering about Haj

I go in 2.5 hours to the center! Tried to sleep longer but couldn't lol. Had to get up!

I just checked my trigger to see if gone... Looks faint still so probably 2-3 more days and it will be out of me :) yay!!

Good luck! Can't wait to hear how it goes.

Pink - congrats on the twins! So exciting :happydance:

AFM - tested first thing this morning ... :bfn: Oh well. I don't feel like AF is coming but who knows. Now I just have to wait for her to get here before I can start IVF ... and I'm on down regulation protocol so that means on CD 21 of the cycle that should be starting soon I start lupron. Then 7 days after that I start gonal F and menopur ... I really didn't want to have to go through this but it is what it is.

Sorry for the downer girls!

So sorry about the bfn :hugs: No need to apologize, you are not a downer.

congrats pink didnt you say you wanted twins too?! woohoo!!!

getting-yay for trigger being gone-cramping sounds great!

lulu-I am starting to think I am out today, dif. emotions every day lol...dying to test but will not test today at least...I have a 10 hour shift as we have open house today, so that will keep me very busy I will not get home until around 9 or so!

Don't give up. Anything is possible, you still have a few days until your OTD.

ok.. I am back from my scan... I have good & somewhat bad news... The RE said we are having TWINS... Twin A measured on track with heartbeat 140 bpm... Twin B was very small and he could not measure it but could see heartbeat.. I am not sure what this means?? I have a scan next Monday to see if they both are growing as expected... Ladies having twins.. did both babies measure exact? I am so nervous now...

First of all congrats on the twins!! :happydance: That is so exciting! Try not to worry about them being different sizes. The good news is that they both have heartbeats. I will say that at my first scan they did measure a day or two apart. Have you been to the twin part on this forum? Maybe pop in over there and see what the other ladies think and if they have ever experienced this. I believe everything will be ok with your babies though.

Want - huge congrats on your twins!!! :dance: I don't really know a lot about twins but I'm sure it's normal for them to measure differently at this early stage. Like the others have said things can change a lot over a few days when they're that tiny and the fact that they've both got heartbeats is great. I'm sure you're feeling worried right now but try not to be and concentrate on sending those two lil beans loads of growing energy! :hugs:

want- like the other ladies said, stay cautiously optimistic. how much difference in size were they? a heartbeat is a good sign thought

pink= congrats

ash= im so sorry but excited for you to start ivf. such better success rates

Thanks for all of the love and support girls. I have to be honest, I'm probably going to stay away from this site at least until I start IVF which will be in mid October. I've been crying all morning, I'm just extremely emotional and don't know what else to do besides distance myself a little bit from all of this. Love you all and thanks again for all of the support. For those of you still waiting for ER or ET best of luck, I hope when I log back on there is GREAT news and for those of you with BFP's congratulations!

Want- yay!!!! Congratulations!!! Don't worry. Everything is so early and they will catch up for sure:) most important there were 2 heartbeats!!!!

Want congrats, I'm sure you will see that your babies are fine on your next scan

Ash no need to apologize we will be here to support you when you come back

Pink - :happydance::happydance: YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! I love twins! hehe

Mobaby - Good luck!!!! :flower: :happydance::happydance:

Ash - It will be ok! You already have an idea of what it will be like. :hugs:

wantbabysoon - YAY for twins!! Dont they say one twin is usually smaller anyways? Its still super early....so dont be upset! I agree with the other ladies....2 heartbeats is a great sign!

Thanks for the assurances ladies!! You all are awesome!!
I am definitely a little nervous but am glad they could atleast see 2 heartbeats!!

Pink - Huge congrats to you!!

Ash - Take as much time as you need. We will all be here when you decide you want to come back.

Ash - I'm sorry for your bfn and your sadness. We'll still be her in oct when you need us :) Keep your chin up. I've been there. Hugs

Mobaby good luck today. Let us know :)

Want - congrats!!!! Mine were measuring a day apart at today's scan so I think it's totally normal for them to not measure the exact same.

Thanks girls for all the love.

Xxx

want, I know you are nervous....trust me. But babies at this stage are SO small. They literally will grow 10,000 times their size at conception by 10 weeks just to give you an idea. Just the matter of a few days makes a huge difference. Also, remember, no two babies grow exactly the same, and thats ok and more the norm than not!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"