IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Want congrats!!! Twins!!! Please don't worry; just wait for the next scan!! Heartbeat is great!!

I can't believe all these twins!!!!

Okay my transfer went amazing. Two blasts transferred and we have 5 morulas that are still going strong so they hope we have at least 2 frosties tomorrow.. Obviously this could change but all the embryos looked better than previous cycles!! I will post pics of my embryos later... Can't from iPhone. So now to go eat and relax for 3 daya!!!

Ash - take care of yourself. You know, we will be here for you :hugs:

YAY Mobaby!!! That is awesome :)

Ash - I am truly sorry :hugs: I took some time away and that really helped me!

I had my follow-up today; going to start with my next cycle!! Just hope 3rd times a charm!

Pink and Want. . . .Wohoo for twins!! Yay!

Ash. . . I’m so sorry! Take care of yourself!

Mo. . . Congrats on being Pupo!! I’m so glad transfer went well!

Michelle. . . Fingers crossed this is your cycle!

I'm hoping all the twins in here will rub off on me this cycle too! :o)

Everyone else. . . HAPPY Monday! I hope all of the pregnant ladies are feeling well, those in the TWW are doing ok, everyone getting ready to start or already stimming are well, and everyone else is hanging in there!

Love to you all!

Yay Mo!!!! Congrats on being PUPO with twins!! :baby::baby: When do you test?

Michelle - that's great news! I hope this cycle is it for you!!

My otd is 26 sept.... My PTD (personal test date) is Saturday (5dpt)...

Yay Mo!!! So glad it went well!!!

Michelle- fingers crossed for you! This is your time:) xoxo

Mo - great news!

Michelle - excited for this cycle!!!! YAY!

Hi everyone!

Michelle - Fingers crossed for you! Sending all positive vibes for you :)

Mo - AWESOME NEWS! Congrats on being PUPO with twins!!!

AFM....Not sure how I feel right now...so many emotions...but I know one huge one and it's that I'm scared I will receive bad news....Not sure why and I hate feeling this way...but like everyone I want this in the worst way and can't help but feel anxious.

Hope everyone is enjoying their Monday and can't wait to hear updated news from all of the ladies :)

My otd is 26 sept.... My PTD (personal test date) is Saturday (5dpt)...

PTD!!! I love it!! :thumbup: Think my PTD might be Sunday but I haven't quite decided yet!:haha:

Christie - love the new ticker!! :D

Prayin & Almost - ye are nearly there! Totally understand how ye are feeling (since I'm feeling the exact same!!) but stay strong! :hugs:

Jess: Yes my first scan was at 8 weeks, it was nice because I got to see both babies hearts beating.

Christie: Congrats! So happy for you! :happydance:

Lulu: Yeah for 9 strong embries, are you going to day 5?

Almost: FX that you are next to get a BFP.

Lily: Yeah for triggering soon! I hope you get lots of eggies at your ER.

Prayin: Friday will be here in no time, I know testing is scary it's great if you can wait. It's best to remain positive until the end. Don't read into symptoms and feelings as if you ask most on here they don't prove anything. I'm praying for you to get a BFP. I'm good just went around looking at daycare's for the first time today shocked by the long wait lists to get infants in. They are booking two years in advance :dohh:

Broody: Yeah for trigger being gone, not long before your BFP!

Pink: Wow congrats, welcome to the twin club! :happydance: Crazy how many twins in here. When is your next scan?

Ash: Sorry it didn't work this cycle, but the others are right IVF is going to be much more successful for you. Glad AF came and three weeks till you are on you way. :hugs:

Michelle: :hi: Glad your appointment went well and that you are starting again. Three times is lucky for many.

Wantbaby: Congrats on twins, I really hope one is just lagging a bit. They grow so much from week nine onward so there is time for B to catch up. I never got measurements in terms of what weeks or days they were measuring at they just told me they were both measuring on schedule. FX for you to get a good update next scan.

Mobaby: Congrats on being PUPO. :happydance: FX that you get lot's of frosties. But you won't need them till baby two or three.

Thanks for all of the love and support girls. I have to be honest, I'm probably going to stay away from this site at least until I start IVF which will be in mid October. I've been crying all morning, I'm just extremely emotional and don't know what else to do besides distance myself a little bit from all of this. Love you all and thanks again for all of the support. For those of you still waiting for ER or ET best of luck, I hope when I log back on there is GREAT news and for those of you with BFP's congratulations!

:hugs: Please know we will all be here when and if you are ready.

Want congrats!!! Twins!!! Please don't worry; just wait for the next scan!! Heartbeat is great!!

I can't believe all these twins!!!!

Okay my transfer went amazing. Two blasts transferred and we have 5 morulas that are still going strong so they hope we have at least 2 frosties tomorrow.. Obviously this could change but all the embryos looked better than previous cycles!! I will post pics of my embryos later... Can't from iPhone. So now to go eat and relax for 3 daya!!!

Yay for being PUPO with twins! Fx for frosties.

YAY Mobaby!!! That is awesome :)

Ash - I am truly sorry :hugs: I took some time away and that really helped me!

I had my follow-up today; going to start with my next cycle!! Just hope 3rd times a charm!

3rd time is going to be it for you! Not much longer until you can get started.

Hi everyone!

Michelle - Fingers crossed for you! Sending all positive vibes for you :)

Mo - AWESOME NEWS! Congrats on being PUPO with twins!!!

AFM....Not sure how I feel right now...so many emotions...but I know one huge one and it's that I'm scared I will receive bad news....Not sure why and I hate feeling this way...but like everyone I want this in the worst way and can't help but feel anxious.

Hope everyone is enjoying their Monday and can't wait to hear updated news from all of the ladies :)

:hugs: Try to stay positive. I know it is hard but that is the best thing to do right now.

hiccups~ How did the scan go? Are you triggering tonight?

Lulu~ How are things looking?

Here are my little ones:

https://yesbabyplease.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/20120917-185730.jpg

Here are my little ones:

https://yesbabyplease.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/20120917-185730.jpg

Looking good Mobaby! It's so amazing to see them at this stage and when you get your BFP with twins it will be so great to look back on this pic as your first baby pic.

Pink and wantababy ~ Congrats on the TWINS!!

Ash ~ Sorry about the bfn :hugs:

Almost ~ I've used an opk a few times in the past cycles to try to detect hcg and it was always super faint so it never detected af coming for me. Also, my friend used it before she used an hpt and it detected her pregnancy before the hpt did. FX for you!!

MoBaby ~ Congrats on being PUPO!! I'm glad it all went well and those babies look perfect.. Make sure you rest up and give them a chance to snuggle in real tight! Looking forward to your bfp!

Michelle ~ Yaaay for starting again! FX this will be it for you!

Jenn ~ I have to go in Wednesday which is day 5 so we could talk about whether we're going to transfer on that day or just freeze all. My RE was concerned that my lining may not be perfect because my progesterone level before trigger was a little higher than where he wants it. I think most likely we're going to be freezing all the embryos for a different cycle so that we have the best chance for implantation.

MrsC ~ Thanks for asking.. Here's today's update..

All 9 of my embies are still going strong and they are dividing just like they should be. I am super excited that this cycle is so much better than the last one. I have an appointment on Wednesday to talk about whether we're transferring them this cycle or freezing them all for a later transfer when my lining looks better. RE wants the best chance for achieving pregnancy so I could tell he's leaning more into freezing them which is perfectly fine with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"