IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
MoBaby~ Thats is a wonderful picture!

Lulu~ I hope all goes well on Wednesday. Are you ok with freezing them? I know it might be hard but if it is for the best you should trust him.

Hi ladies, triggered tonight. ER on Wed morning. Any advise so things will go smoothly?

MoBaby - :happydance:

michelle - Yay! I wish you all the luck in the world with the 3rd cycle!

Lulu - 9 is a great number!

Hiccups ~ Yaaay for trigger!! Good luck!

MrsC ~ As hard as having to wait is, I am completely ok with freezing them. I want the best chance at achieving pregnancy. I guess I just don't want to waste perfectly good embryos knowing the lining is not good for implantation.

Stinas ~ When are you having your FET? We might end up being FET cycle buddies if we decide to freeze!

Mo - great photo!!!

Lulu - delighted all your embies are doing well!! I'm sure it's a pain having to wait to put them back in (if you have to!) but whatever is more likely to lead to a bfp...! I'm glad your ok with this decision! :D

Hiccups - congrats on triggering!! Won't be long now til ER! How many follies are they estimating? Have some snack-like food (crisps etc) in the house so you can nibble on them Wed afternoon because you probably won't feel much like eating anything proper and have your hot water bottle at the ready! Good luck!

Congratulations on your trigger Hiccups ... :) How are you feeling?
I think there isn't really much you can do - just relax afterwards, avoid sudden movements (you might get quite sore) - and hot water bottle sounds good (I didn't think of it first time round) :)

Hi ladies, triggered tonight. ER on Wed morning. Any advise so things will go smoothly?

Drink lots afterward and have a heating pad ready. Rest if you can. It's really not that bad.

Pink and wantababy ~ Congrats on the TWINS!!

Ash ~ Sorry about the bfn :hugs:

Almost ~ I've used an opk a few times in the past cycles to try to detect hcg and it was always super faint so it never detected af coming for me. Also, my friend used it before she used an hpt and it detected her pregnancy before the hpt did. FX for you!!

MoBaby ~ Congrats on being PUPO!! I'm glad it all went well and those babies look perfect.. Make sure you rest up and give them a chance to snuggle in real tight! Looking forward to your bfp!

Michelle ~ Yaaay for starting again! FX this will be it for you!

Jenn ~ I have to go in Wednesday which is day 5 so we could talk about whether we're going to transfer on that day or just freeze all. My RE was concerned that my lining may not be perfect because my progesterone level before trigger was a little higher than where he wants it. I think most likely we're going to be freezing all the embryos for a different cycle so that we have the best chance for implantation.

MrsC ~ Thanks for asking.. Here's today's update..

All 9 of my embies are still going strong and they are dividing just like they should be. I am super excited that this cycle is so much better than the last one. I have an appointment on Wednesday to talk about whether we're transferring them this cycle or freezing them all for a later transfer when my lining looks better. RE wants the best chance for achieving pregnancy so I could tell he's leaning more into freezing them which is perfectly fine with me.

Good luck Wednesday!

Hiccups- yay!! So exciting:) I was fine to eat afterwards- hungry actually. Just avoid spicy. Play it safer with food. Definitely have a heating pad ready. It's the only thing that made me feel better. You'll be crampy and have a pulled muscle feeling. It's annoying but so worth it lol!!! Best of luck!!

ashley I am so sorry... <3 HUGS for you!!!

yippee for trigger and growing embrious and son to be ET's and ER's...sorry for lack of personals, slept in and have to finsih getting ready for work! I got a clear positive OPK yesterday lol I am so silly! So I hope this means only good things. Looking bacjk at my past natural cycles, I would use opk as hpt and they were never pos...eeek!!! only 3 more sleeps until my beta!!!

Almost, you're making me want to start peeing on opks now!! Must go see if I have any cheapies upstairs...!!!

Lol!!! I agree with Jchic. Get testing for real and post your BFP!!! Beta is SOOO soon too:)

Ladies!!! I am absolutely speechless!!
Omg.........omg.....

We have 4 frosties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mo - that is great news!!!! Super happy for you!!!!

I forgot to post pics of my little twinkie last time, so here they are! The first one was at 5 weeks, 2 days and the second is at 5 weeks, 5 days. Look at the difference 3 days can make!

Attachments

• 5wk2d.jpg
    5wk2d.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 13
  • 5wk5d.jpg
    5wk5d.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 15
Mo- that's amazing!!!!! Congrats!!!

J- looooove the little bean already!!!

Hiccups ~ Yaaay for trigger!! Good luck!

MrsC ~ As hard as having to wait is, I am completely ok with freezing them. I want the best chance at achieving pregnancy. I guess I just don't want to waste perfectly good embryos knowing the lining is not good for implantation.

Stinas ~ When are you having your FET? We might end up being FET cycle buddies if we decide to freeze!

I think you are looking at it in a very good way. What ever happens I hope for the best.

ashley I am so sorry... <3 HUGS for you!!!

yippee for trigger and growing embrious and son to be ET's and ER's...sorry for lack of personals, slept in and have to finsih getting ready for work! I got a clear positive OPK yesterday lol I am so silly! So I hope this means only good things. Looking bacjk at my past natural cycles, I would use opk as hpt and they were never pos...eeek!!! only 3 more sleeps until my beta!!!

I agree with the other girls. Use an FRER!!

Ladies!!! I am absolutely speechless!!
Omg.........omg.....

We have 4 frosties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:happydance: Amazing news! I'm so happy for you.

I forgot to post pics of my little twinkie last time, so here they are! The first one was at 5 weeks, 2 days and the second is at 5 weeks, 5 days. Look at the difference 3 days can make!

Lovely pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back