IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mo - brilliant news!!!!! :D

Jchic - aw, lovely photos!! Imagine the size difference the next time!

it is so exciting early cause they change sooo much each timeyou look

mo- yay for frosties

Jchic. . . LOVE the pics!

Hiccups. . . Yay for triggering, as others have said have a heating pad ready.

Lulu. . . I’m glad your comfortable with the idea of freezing them. I agree, anything that will make a BFP more likely is worth it!

Mo. . . Congrats on the frosties!

Almost. . . I agree with everyone else. . . use a FRER!

Drs. . . Love the pics!

MrsC. . . how are you feeling?

Lindsay. . . how is school going?

Love to everyone else!!

AFM, I am getting antsy to just get started. I know I just have to wait until Friday but I am hoping all the changes with this cycle bring on a BFP. Did anyone watch the Kardashians? The season finale really hit home for me with what Kloe has found out. I know I have been ovulating and producing eggs but I also know that I don’t have many eggs left of good quality.

I did too Ash! I appreciate her willingness to let it be on TV. It's an incredibly emotional time.

Hey ladies

Mo - congrats on the frosties :)

Hiccups - yey for trigger :)

Jhic - brill pics :)

Almost - you gonna test? Is beta Friday?

Xxxx

Hi Ladies!!

Mo- That is WONDERFUL news!!!!! Congrats! So happy for you!

Jchic - That is one absolutely precious picture!

Prayin - how are you doing? Any urges to poas?!

Girlllllll...I have urges EVERY MINUTE OF THE DAY TO PEE ON A DARN STICK! I promised that I wouldn't though...so it's killing me! :wacko:

I'm doing fine....this whole not drinking caffeine is really bothering me....I am so used to drinking my one cup every night before I go to bed....and I wake up with headaches because I'm so use to the caffeine....lol...other than that...I'm anxious about Friday.

How are you doing?

Lulu - I am just waiting on AF....hopefully she shows up in 20 days or so....so I am guessing mid-oct for FET. Your not doing a fresh transfer? I would love to be FET buddies!!!

Almost - :happydance: I agree with Jchic & Lindsay!

MoBaby - :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

jchic - awww cute little peanut!

BabyOnMyOwn - I saw the finale of the Kardashians. I was really happy the went over it all...it was nice to see that someone that has everything(from the outside), has the same struggles as we do.

BOMO- school is good. Extra tired from getting back in full swing. And people are extra annoying haha!!! How about you?!

I just watched the episode today and I feel the same way. Really hit home and am glad it's being openly discussed! Refreshing actually.

Lulu. . . I’m glad your comfortable with the idea of freezing them. I agree, anything that will make a BFP more likely is worth it!

Drs. . . Love the pics!

Love to everyone else!!

AFM, I am getting antsy to just get started. I know I just have to wait until Friday but I am hoping all the changes with this cycle bring on a BFP. Did anyone watch the Kardashians? The season finale really hit home for me with what Kloe has found out. I know I have been ovulating and producing eggs but I also know that I don’t have many eggs left of good quality.

I'm feeling pretty good. Thank you for checking on me. Just super tired all the time but I can deal with that.

Friday will be here so soon! I'm excited for you to get started!

Girlllllll...I have urges EVERY MINUTE OF THE DAY TO PEE ON A DARN STICK! I promised that I wouldn't though...so it's killing me! :wacko:

I'm doing fine....this whole not drinking caffeine is really bothering me....I am so used to drinking my one cup every night before I go to bed....and I wake up with headaches because I'm so use to the caffeine....lol...other than that...I'm anxious about Friday.

How are you doing?

Not to be the caffeine pusher :)haha:)but I drank one cup a day during my 2ww. I'm still drinking my one cup a day. Although I did switch to half caff when I got my bfp. Not as good but it holds off those horrible headaches.

I know, Friday will be here soon. . . I'm just impatient. :o)

School is going, well it's going. I LOVE my kiddos, they are super sweet. I only have 17 this year so I feel really blessed! I also have a student teacher this trimester which is nice but adds some extra work. Plus we have two new curriculums that I am trying to get familiar with. Unfortunately, my principal is still giving me a hard time and that makes things difficult. I know its not just me. . . she's giving everyone but her favorites a difficult start to the year. :o( Boo!

MrsC, are you able to get some extra rest? I know how hard it is to sleep soundly when someone you care about is gone. I grew up an Air Force Brat and spent many, many times with my dad gone. Not the same as a husband but I get the idea.

Ladies!!! I am absolutely speechless!!
Omg.........omg.....

We have 4 frosties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Mo! That's great news!

I forgot to post pics of my little twinkie last time, so here they are! The first one was at 5 weeks, 2 days and the second is at 5 weeks, 5 days. Look at the difference 3 days can make!

It is remarkable how fast they grow and change in such short time periods. Great scans!

Drs. . . Love the pics!

Love to everyone else!!

Friday will be here in no time, I'm so excited for you to get your BFP!

How are you doing?

You are allowed 1-2 cups a day of coffee, I did drink it during my TWW and beginning of pregnancy but then ms set in and coffee wasn't appealing. The headaches wore off after a few days. My DH asked me not to test but I didn't listen I just had to know. All the power to you if you can resist, I admire the ladies on here that held off.

Almost: I agree with the other ladies use a rel test. Just for shits and giggles I just peed on an opk and it is positive but more faint then a FRER. So I guess it can work but I wouldn't trust it.

Drs. . . Love the pics!

Love to everyone else!!

I'm feeling pretty good. Thank you for checking on me. Just super tired all the time but I can deal with that.

Friday will be here so soon! I'm excited for you to get started!

How are you doing?

Not to be the caffeine pusher :)haha:)but I drank one cup a day during my 2ww. I'm still drinking my one cup a day. Although I did switch to half caff when I got my bfp. Not as good but it holds off those horrible headaches.

Hi MrsC.....really????? hmmmmmm...my husband was laughing saying that I was being dramatic. lol....well now I know....If I feel one of those headaches coming on I will go ahead and take a couple of sips...I was miserable the entire day! The slightest noise would hurt.

withdrawal from caffeine sucks and takes a long time. i had weeks of anxiety, depression, headaches etc when i went from 1000 down to 200 mg a day. im staying with between 100-200 mg a day now. id say a cup of coffee before bed (wow... i wouldnt sleep but...) is no biggie

I know, Friday will be here soon. . . I'm just impatient. :o)

School is going, well it's going. I LOVE my kiddos, they are super sweet. I only have 17 this year so I feel really blessed! I also have a student teacher this trimester which is nice but adds some extra work. Plus we have two new curriculums that I am trying to get familiar with. Unfortunately, my principal is still giving me a hard time and that makes things difficult. I know its not just me. . . she's giving everyone but her favorites a difficult start to the year. :o( Boo!

MrsC, are you able to get some extra rest? I know how hard it is to sleep soundly when someone you care about is gone. I grew up an Air Force Brat and spent many, many times with my dad gone. Not the same as a husband but I get the idea.

I do manage to get rest. If I'm super tired I'll take a nap during that day. Last night I didn't get any rest. I woke up at 130 and 330 to use the restroom. Although at 330 when I woke up come to find out it wasn't having to pee that woke me. There was a dog barking. Not just a little bit or for a few minutes. I seriously was awake listening to this dog bark for over an hour. I have a dog and I love all animals but this I couldn't take, who lets their dog bark like that at 330 in the morning! Finally I called the non emergency line and asked them to come find the house that had the dog. He came and the dog stopped for half an hour... then started right back again. :dohh: Sorry got side tracked but to answer your question I get sleep. :haha:

Hi MrsC.....really????? hmmmmmm...my husband was laughing saying that I was being dramatic. lol....well now I know....If I feel one of those headaches coming on I will go ahead and take a couple of sips...I was miserable the entire day! The slightest noise would hurt.

Yes ma'am! :winkwink: Folgers makes a half caff/regular caff coffee. That is my new morning friend. If you look up the caffeine in one cup of that you will feel much better about drinking coffee. I could be an all day coffee drinker so I understand the one cup in the evening. Even one cup of regular coffee is ok. Just try to stay around the 2oomg mark.

Holy shit i am pregnant ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"