IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit i am pregnant ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! I am so very happy for you!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :hugs: congrats sweetie!!!!!!

Holy shit i am pregnant ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

:yipee: Congrats!!

Love your post :haha:

I know, Friday will be here soon. . . I'm just impatient. :o)

School is going, well it's going. I LOVE my kiddos, they are super sweet. I only have 17 this year so I feel really blessed! I also have a student teacher this trimester which is nice but adds some extra work. Plus we have two new curriculums that I am trying to get familiar with. Unfortunately, my principal is still giving me a hard time and that makes things difficult. I know its not just me. . . she's giving everyone but her favorites a difficult start to the year. :o( Boo!

MrsC, are you able to get some extra rest? I know how hard it is to sleep soundly when someone you care about is gone. I grew up an Air Force Brat and spent many, many times with my dad gone. Not the same as a husband but I get the idea.

I do manage to get rest. If I'm super tired I'll take a nap during that day. Last night I didn't get any rest. I woke up at 130 and 330 to use the restroom. Although at 330 when I woke up come to find out it wasn't having to pee that woke me. There was a dog barking. Not just a little bit or for a few minutes. I seriously was awake listening to this dog bark for over an hour. I have a dog and I love all animals but this I couldn't take, who lets their dog bark like that at 330 in the morning! Finally I called the non emergency line and asked them to come find the house that had the dog. He came and the dog stopped for half an hour... then started right back again. :dohh: Sorry got side tracked but to answer your question I get sleep. :haha:

Hi MrsC.....really????? hmmmmmm...my husband was laughing saying that I was being dramatic. lol....well now I know....If I feel one of those headaches coming on I will go ahead and take a couple of sips...I was miserable the entire day! The slightest noise would hurt.

Yes ma'am! :winkwink: Folgers makes a half caff/regular caff coffee. That is my new morning friend. If you look up the caffeine in one cup of that you will feel much better about drinking coffee. I could be an all day coffee drinker so I understand the one cup in the evening. Even one cup of regular coffee is ok. Just try to stay around the 2oomg mark.

I will be at the supermarket tonight buying my Folgers! Thanks! :happydance:

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks so much everyone through all your support! I am going to hold off on changing my status and ticker until beta but I do not see why this would not be legit after getting a bfn meaning no trigger at 8dpo and today is 12dpo....

almost- took me forever to change my ticker etc. i was all paranoid

:happydance: Congrats! So happy for you! :happydance:

this is sooo dark it has to be legit especially after a clear stark bfn testing out trigger friday...12dpo so dark omgsh this is my second after my faint cheapie!

Attachments

• HOLY SHIT!!! 001.jpg
    HOLY SHIT!!! 001.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 6
of course!! glad i did it feels more real..the line came up before the control and so dark...my cheapie took the full time and was very faint....so thanks first response!!

withdrawal from caffeine sucks and takes a long time. i had weeks of anxiety, depression, headaches etc when i went from 1000 down to 200 mg a day. im staying with between 100-200 mg a day now. id say a cup of coffee before bed (wow... i wouldnt sleep but...) is no biggie

Hi Drsquid.....one cup at night puts me out in no time! I sleep like a baby!! How are you feeling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"