IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost ~ I knew you were pregnant.. CONGRATS!!!! :happydance:

Mobaby ~ Yaaay for 4 frosties!!! :happydance:

Jchic ~ I love the pics!! Can't wait to see more pics of the little bean growing!

Stinas ~ Most likely I will not be doing a fresh transfer. My RE was a little concerned about the lining quality because progesterone level was a little high on the day of trigger. I will find out at my appointment tomorrow morning.

Lulu I hope your appointment goes well!

Bubu good luck at your scan! Fx for some good progress so far.

hiccups good luck at ER! I can't wait to hear how it goes.

Almost - yaaaaaaaaaay!!! Congratulations!! :wohoo: I am absolutely thrilled for you! :dance: That's a fantastic line on the FRER!!

Hiccups - good luck at ER today! Looking forward to your report!

Almost - hooray!!! Congratulations!! How many did you put back? Could you be in the twin club too???

Hiccups - good luck today

Hope everyone else is doing good xx

Almost ~ I knew you were pregnant.. CONGRATS!!!! :happydance:

Mobaby ~ Yaaay for 4 frosties!!! :happydance:

Jchic ~ I love the pics!! Can't wait to see more pics of the little bean growing!

Stinas ~ Most likely I will not be doing a fresh transfer. My RE was a little concerned about the lining quality because progesterone level was a little high on the day of trigger. I will find out at my appointment tomorrow morning.

Good Luck today Lulu!

this is sooo dark it has to be legit especially after a clear stark bfn testing out trigger friday...12dpo so dark omgsh this is my second after my faint cheapie!

Very strong line, Congrats!

Almost... Yaaaaayyyyy :hugs::hugs::hugs::happydance: I am sooo excited for you (and your post cracked me up!) :)

AFM - scan and bloods this morning went well. Had 4 follies on the right (15x9) and 6 follies on the left (10). Better results on day four this time around, than on day 5 in June. And my E2 was 355 on day five in June, and is 344 today on day 4.
Starting with the suppressing jabs tomorrow. Next scan + blood test on Sunday am - and it is likely that I will be triggering Sunday or Monday ...
Oh - and the doctor said this time around, when I said we wanted to transfer 3 "please no" - he said we should say we want two and this time, they won't freeze anything until day 5 (provided we have blasts).
Not sure if I am happier with this approach. Psychologically, I think it was better for me knowing we had the 6 :cold: last time. Then again, if they aren't going to develop to blast, what's the point?
Bizarre, being informed about the German law and not freezing anything later unless it's the exception and suddenly, they are OK with it? ... :)

that is strange bubu; you should ask about it??
good luck lulu and hiccups!!!! :)
Gettingbroody: when are you going to test?

well - I guess they know what they are doing... and it seems to be the practice most of you are familiar with, that they freeze on day 5 if they make it to blast. Perhaps I just completely misunderstood what I read (although DH understood it the same way I did..)??
I guess the outcome is no different (and cheaper for us) if they don't freeze on day one but on day 5 if they make it...

cant believe im only 2dp5dt lol.... ive had a headache since the transfer (progesterone maybe??) that i wish would leave me. this is a longgggg wait!!! nothing else..i think its a bit early for anything though.

mobaby your otd will come up soon!! Do you have work to keep your mind occupied? I find working full time has really helped me to not obsess..well, I only obsess before and after work ;) LOL...

I agree, getting-when are you testing?! bubu yay for your growing follies I think this is it for you!!!

and to anyone I missed-I hope all is well!!!! I am off to buy cheapies tonight after work, just two, one for today and one for tomorrow to confirm lines are still there for beta so I get no surprises! Saving my FRER to check on little bean maybe a week after beta!

Almost - I missed so much last night! SO SO SO SOOOOOOOO excited for you! that is your BFP darling!!!! Congrats, HUGE congrats!

I'm off work until Monday.... My job requires me to be on my feet all day and wearing a lead apron and moving around equipment, etc so I took the week off :) tomorrow I'm getting out of the house though!

Hey girls!! I'm not sure yet but probably over the weekend. I was going to test on Saturday but I've got a lot of stuff on so I think I might just wait til Sunday now... So tempted to just test right now but I'm still only 5dp3dt which is still quite early. Did something stupid today at work - stood on one of kids desks to stick something to the wall and then without thinking I just hopped straight off the table onto the floor :dohh: So of course I spent the rest of the day worrying that I'd jolted everything and ruined my chances... Hope I'm being totally irrational but I was so careful all along that I'm really kicking myself for doing it, if ye know what I mean? :growlmad: Symptom wise I've had nothing except mild cramps for 3 days after transfer with lots of pinching on Monday & a small bit of pinching yesterday. Nothing much going on today but it was also my first day back at work so I haven't had a chance to be analysing every little twinge... :shrug:

getting - so excited for you and praying really hard!

Getting- the cramping is a good thing!!! I'm sure the jumping off the chair isn't do anything:) don't worry!!

Getting - dont stress about the chair - your bean is snuggled in there tight! my dog jumped on me this AM and I freaked for a second too, then thought "thats definitely FINE!"

Flying out tomorrow for a transfer on Friday!!!! Will update Saturday how everything went :) xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"