IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Broody. . . try not to worry. Your bean is in there and all cozy. I'm sure jumping down didn't do anything.

Phantom. . . Good Luck!!

AFM, I've had a horrible migraine all week. I finally figured out that had I not stayed on active pills this week (until yesterday) I would have gotten AF this week so the migraine makes sense. It isn't making teaching any easier to understand why I have it, it's still no fun.

Have a GREAT day everyone!!

BOMO- that sucks!!! I have had a headache all day too but not a migraine:( sorry!!

Phantom- that's awesome!!! Good luck:)

Bubu - that is so strange about the embryo freezing!! Rules are meant to be broken it seems! I agree there doesn't seem to be much point in spending money on freezing day 1 embryos that might not have grown any further. Bit confused about how many you want to put back though? 3 but the FS is only recommending 2? Good luck!

Phantom - that's so exciting!! Good luck!

BOMO - poor thing, headaches hurt!! :hugs:

Thanks for all your reassurances girls! Took the dogs out for a walk and they were running around playing and one of them bumped into me full force so cue another mini panic!! More pinching pains since I got home though so the panic has passed!! Also, was bold and peed on an opk (anything to feed the poas urge!! :haha:) before my walk. Then realised I just went to the loo two hours ago so was super diluted and decided there was no point in waiting to see if there was a line so threw it in the bin. Got back from my walk and fished it out just to see and lo-and-behold a super faint line!! So based on Almost's story I'm feeling a wee bit hopeful! Might use another opk tomor...!! :rofl:

Hey Getting - yeah - silly me... somehow, I always think of the right questions to ask once I am back home! Didn't occur to me to ask why he didn't want us transferring 3.. DH asked me the same thing :lol:

Phantom : good luck!!

We are now on my birthday trip (to Berlin to see Lady Gaga here tomorrow night) :)
The flight with the needles + everything in my hand luggage was no problem whatsoever (don't even know why I went crazy woman, obsessing that we would have to leave this month out) - easy as pie :D I guess, when you are in all of this TTCwithAC, things just get out of perspective. I was originally convinced that I wouldn't be allowed to bring my medies along with me (and wouldn't want the in the hold luggage, in case it goes missing)... and what about the ultrasound and and and - turned out, it was OK to have the u/s on day 4 and I could bring my medies with me. All that panicking and going mental for nothing :D

Anyway just had a yummy yummy dinner at the hotel and are relaxing - just wanted to wish you ladies a wonderful Wednesday :)

Hey ladies! I just came back from my appointment a little bit ago. We ended up transferring 2 good quality cleaving morulas (one a little better than the other). RE and I agreed that it's best to get some in there just in case the freezing affects their quality and especially since I have enough embryos to work with. This way I get a shot at both the fresh and frozen transfers. Also, he said that progesterone being high could've been due to the fact that my estrogen was sky high. I hope this is it and I won't need a FET. I am super sleepy since I woke up so early so off to sleep I go.

I hope everyone is doing well!!

bubu - hope you are having a great time! Cant wait to hear about the concert, your trip and YOUR BFP to follow!!!

Lulu - great news! You are PUPO now girl!

Bubu - delighted the flight was so easy! Have a fabulous time!

Lulu - yipee! Congrats on being PUPO with twins! :baby::baby: When is your OTD? (and your PTD?!:haha:)

bubu- i had a note and everythign... no one said squat about my needles in two different US airports,, and yay they will let you grow stuff out before you freeze it. makes more sense but hopefuly you wont need them

broody- think about two pieces of bread with peanut butter... now put a sesame seed in between em... think you can shake it loose?

lulu- yay for pupo

Hey girls

Sorry I've not ern on fr a few days, :bfn: has taken a lot out of me. Awaiting to hear from clinic regarding FU - our clinic like to wait 3 months between cycles so not only am I devestated I'm annoyed we have to wait for what seems so long! Can I ask you all a question? AF came this morning and it's really heavy and painful! My GP sent me for blood tests yesterday and results come back that I'm now anaemic! What a way to kick someone when their down!

Is AF always this painful and heavy following a negative?

Sendin baby dust to you all x x x

Hey ladies! I just came back from my appointment a little bit ago. We ended up transferring 2 good quality cleaving morulas (one a little better than the other). RE and I agreed that it's best to get some in there just in case the freezing affects their quality and especially since I have enough embryos to work with. This way I get a shot at both the fresh and frozen transfers. Also, he said that progesterone being high could've been due to the fact that my estrogen was sky high. I hope this is it and I won't need a FET. I am super sleepy since I woke up so early so off to sleep I go.

I hope everyone is doing well!!

Yayy LuLu!!!!! :happydance: congrats on being PUPO!

Lickle - so sorry you're having a rough time :hugs: I can't speak from experience but I've heard others on here complain of the same thing. Hope you feel better soon...

DrS - thanks for that analogy!!! Makes me feel much better! :D

Hi ladies sorry i haven't had a chance to do updates.came home from ER took pain killers and knocked out. They retrieved 20 and they will be calling me tomorrow for fertilization report. Taking it easy today I'll catch up with you ladies later.

bomo- sorry bout the headache... i feel your pain *hugs*

broody- =)

hiccups- yay for 20

How long after ET (and after you POAS to get your BFP) were you still having cramps? It's a week today that I had my ET and today and yesterday I've had a few cramps. Just wondering if this is still normal timeline cramping or maybe I should be trying to relax more after work (I've only had the cramps when I get home)?

Congrats on your 20 eggs Hiccups!! That's fantastic! :D Can't wait to hear your fert report tomor! Rest well!!

Hey girls

Sorry I've not ern on fr a few days, :bfn: has taken a lot out of me. Awaiting to hear from clinic regarding FU - our clinic like to wait 3 months between cycles so not only am I devestated I'm annoyed we have to wait for what seems so long! Can I ask you all a question? AF came this morning and it's really heavy and painful! My GP sent me for blood tests yesterday and results come back that I'm now anaemic! What a way to kick someone when their down!

Is AF always this painful and heavy following a negative?

Sendin baby dust to you all x x x

So sorry to hear about your bfn:hugs:
My AF after my last cycle failed was horrid. Mine is usually heavy - not that heavy - but heavy. Some things that can help you are you could take some iron pills or eat things that are high in iron. Molasses cookies are good and help to replenish your bodys iron.

Phantom - Good luck!

Lulu - Congrats on being PUPO!!!

Likklegemz - My AF after my neg was not painful....i had some serious pains in my lower back the day I started spotting....sooooo bad I wanted to puke, but it was in my back, nothing like normal cramps. Besides that, it was super heavy for 2 days, then light, then spotting for like 3-4 days....so it was different from a normal AF, but nothing crazy like I expected.
Did they tell you why you are now anemic?

hiccups - yay for 20!!!

chritine= i had cramps off and on for weeks and still periodically get em. i swear the boogers go through growth spurts. makes sense they get crampy cause you are stretching out a muscle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"