IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay have a question ladies: today I am only2dp5dt.... I am testing trigger out. I tested Monday before transfer and still have pos, so I decided to test this morning to check since I know its way to soon to get a real pos from the transfer...I took it this morning and the test was very faint. So I was like yay, tomorrow will probably be negative and trigger will be gone. Well I wanted to test again tonight to check if trigger left me yet since this morning was only about 8.5 days afte trigger and tonight would be 9 and the line is now much darker. I know its wayyyyyy to early to be a true BFP but I wonder why its darker?? My urine was not nearly as concentrated; maybe my PM urine is just better for testing? I have never tested out the trigger so this is new. Has anyone had this happen to them when testing out the trigger??

I only tested once with a neg and that was day 8 after trigger so I am not sure...I would say keep testing and if it gets darker you are PREGGERS!!!

I tested with a cheapie tonight...more pos than my cheapie yesterday....will test again tomorrow with FMU this time since I have been doing all pms and make sure I am ready for fridays beta!!!!

yay hiccups and lulu!!

sorry likkle <3 and sry christine cant help you not a single preggo cramp here!!

getting i do the same things at work by accident....I picked a toddler up from the ground who is for sure over 20 pounds...oops!!! MY boss is going away starting tomorrow until next week and wished me luck with friday, she is so sweet-i hope all others working have sweet bosses who are understanding!!!

Almost... Yaaaaayyyyy :hugs::hugs::hugs::happydance: I am sooo excited for you (and your post cracked me up!) :)

AFM - scan and bloods this morning went well. Had 4 follies on the right (15x9) and 6 follies on the left (10). Better results on day four this time around, than on day 5 in June. And my E2 was 355 on day five in June, and is 344 today on day 4.
Starting with the suppressing jabs tomorrow. Next scan + blood test on Sunday am - and it is likely that I will be triggering Sunday or Monday ...
Oh - and the doctor said this time around, when I said we wanted to transfer 3 "please no" - he said we should say we want two and this time, they won't freeze anything until day 5 (provided we have blasts).
Not sure if I am happier with this approach. Psychologically, I think it was better for me knowing we had the 6 :cold: last time. Then again, if they aren't going to develop to blast, what's the point?
Bizarre, being informed about the German law and not freezing anything later unless it's the exception and suddenly, they are OK with it? ... :)

I'm glad everything looked great! I hope Sunday goes just as well.

Flying out tomorrow for a transfer on Friday!!!! Will update Saturday how everything went :) xx

Good luck! I can't wait to hear how it goes.

Broody. . . try not to worry. Your bean is in there and all cozy. I'm sure jumping down didn't do anything.

Phantom. . . Good Luck!!

AFM, I've had a horrible migraine all week. I finally figured out that had I not stayed on active pills this week (until yesterday) I would have gotten AF this week so the migraine makes sense. It isn't making teaching any easier to understand why I have it, it's still no fun.

Have a GREAT day everyone!!

I hope your headache passes quickly.

Hey ladies! I just came back from my appointment a little bit ago. We ended up transferring 2 good quality cleaving morulas (one a little better than the other). RE and I agreed that it's best to get some in there just in case the freezing affects their quality and especially since I have enough embryos to work with. This way I get a shot at both the fresh and frozen transfers. Also, he said that progesterone being high could've been due to the fact that my estrogen was sky high. I hope this is it and I won't need a FET. I am super sleepy since I woke up so early so off to sleep I go.

I hope everyone is doing well!!

Congrats on being PUPO!! Fx this one works and you won't need a FET.

Hey girls

Sorry I've not ern on fr a few days, :bfn: has taken a lot out of me. Awaiting to hear from clinic regarding FU - our clinic like to wait 3 months between cycles so not only am I devestated I'm annoyed we have to wait for what seems so long! Can I ask you all a question? AF came this morning and it's really heavy and painful! My GP sent me for blood tests yesterday and results come back that I'm now anaemic! What a way to kick someone when their down!

Is AF always this painful and heavy following a negative?

Sendin baby dust to you all x x x

:hugs: So sorry you have to wait so long. I have heard of girls getting a pretty bad AF after a failed cycle.

Hi ladies sorry i haven't had a chance to do updates.came home from ER took pain killers and knocked out. They retrieved 20 and they will be calling me tomorrow for fertilization report. Taking it easy today I'll catch up with you ladies later.

Yay for 20 eggs at ER! I look forward to your report tomorrow.

How long after ET (and after you POAS to get your BFP) were you still having cramps? It's a week today that I had my ET and today and yesterday I've had a few cramps. Just wondering if this is still normal timeline cramping or maybe I should be trying to relax more after work (I've only had the cramps when I get home)?

Cramps are totally normal. Jus like drs I'm still getting a few here and there. Not as bad as before but I'm still getting a few.

Okay have a question ladies: today I am only2dp5dt.... I am testing trigger out. I tested Monday before transfer and still have pos, so I decided to test this morning to check since I know its way to soon to get a real pos from the transfer...I took it this morning and the test was very faint. So I was like yay, tomorrow will probably be negative and trigger will be gone. Well I wanted to test again tonight to check if trigger left me yet since this morning was only about 8.5 days afte trigger and tonight would be 9 and the line is now much darker. I know its wayyyyyy to early to be a true BFP but I wonder why its darker?? My urine was not nearly as concentrated; maybe my PM urine is just better for testing? I have never tested out the trigger so this is new. Has anyone had this happen to them when testing out the trigger??

It could be an early good sign. In the past were your tests darker in the evenings than in the mornings? I ask because some people are just that way. Maybe try it again tomorrow and see how they look. Fx for you!

Bubu - delighted the flight was so easy! Have a fabulous time!

Lulu - yipee! Congrats on being PUPO with twins! :baby::baby: When is your OTD? (and your PTD?!:haha:)

Haha PTD cracked me up! My OTD is 10/01 and my PTDs start in 3 days and daily after that! :haha: I'm a real POAS-aholic!

Hi ladies sorry i haven't had a chance to do updates.came home from ER took pain killers and knocked out. They retrieved 20 and they will be calling me tomorrow for fertilization report. Taking it easy today I'll catch up with you ladies later.

Yaaay for 20 eggs! Can't wait for your fertilization report!

Bubu: glad to hear your follicles are doing great and that you are going to blast with them before freezing. Happy Birthday!! Sounds like a great time, I'd love to see Lady Gaga. Hope you have a great trip. Good Luck at your scan on Sunday, FX for trigger.

Mobaby: TWW sucks, sorry to hear you have bad headaches. I had them fairly often through this process too, Tylenol helps and is safe. I only tested in the mornings and at 3 days after transfer Trigger was gone, so 9 days. I have heard of people having darker lines after the first pee of the day. Hard to know maybe it is you BFP coming through. FX :dust:

Almost: I got my BFP 11 days before my beta and tested everyday until beta to make sure the lines stayed. So I understand. Your line was a solid one so I'm sure you are good.

Broody: My RE told me that there isn't anything I could do to screw up the implanting so to go on with my daily activities. No need to stress. Good luck with your testing, hope you get your BFP!

Phantom: Good Luck with your transfer.

BOMO: Migraines suck sorry to hear you had them all week. The price we pay for doing this process. Hopefully this will be one of the last times you have this.

DrSquid: :rofl: I love your analogies.

Likklegemz: I had to go on BCP's when I was younger because my cycles were so long and heavy and I became anemic. It went away and I no longer need iron or BCP's so hopefully this is just temporary.

Lulu: Congrats on being PUPO! I'm glad things worked out and I doubt you will need a FET.

Lily: Congrats on getting 20 that's great. Can't wait to hear your fert report.

Christie: I had a pressure feeling for a couple weeks after transfer, many others described it as cramps and lasted as long or longer, totally normal.

MrsC ~ Thanks for updating the 1st page.. You're quick! Can you just change the ET date from 9/16 to 9/19 please :D

Mobaby ~ I tested out my trigger last time and it never got any darker only lighter. Check again tomorrow morning and if it's still darker then most likely you're preggo! Fx for you!

yay lulu for transfer today!!!!

awesome collection report!
oh yeah forgot to mention i got confirmation 2 frozen embryos!
2 frosties!!

MrsC: I dont recall them being darker in the pm..... If I tested PM I would not drink anything after lunch and test when I got home... who knows..probably just a wonky test..I used fmu and tonight no restrictions at all...But would be impossible to have hcg this early into game. :) Only time will tell!! But I'm still feeling positive!! :) We should have a bunch of testers in the next few days!!!!!

It's going to be long week. My beta isn't until Tuesday. Thanks for all the reassurance with this cramping. Though I feel I'm going to be nervous until I see my beta numbers. I did test again yesterday though and it was darker than Sunday. I'll probably test again Friday, then I have one test left so either Sunday or Monday.

you got such a early bfp christie-hope the week flies by, I can't even imagine as I am going crazy just waiting for friday!

you got such a early bfp christie-hope the week flies by, I can't even imagine as I am going crazy just waiting for friday!

I'm just living vicariously through everyone else in the mean time. Especially you! I can't wait to hear your results Friday!

haha thanks tuesday will be here so soon-can't wait to hear your results!!! So i braved up and got tickers and such i don't see why my beta would come back negative after a pos at 13dpo today...

As far as lifting goes... I weight lift (well body pump). Squats with 35 lbs (plus the bar) etc. other than theoretically getting torsion of the ovaries which I just can't figure how you would do lifting (jumping sure...). I feel better working out than not. Just much more short of breath than before.

Analogy- wish it was mine. Picked it up on here somewhere. But the uterus cavity is only a "potential" space. Meaning that when nothing is in there the sides are squished shut. Likely part of why it is uncomfy even early cause it isn't used to be stretched even with a tiny embryo.

Mobaby - I tested at 4dp5dt and had a neg.....didnt test before that, so it should be gone by then. I had my trigger two nights before ER(dont remember dates, but they are in my sig FF)

Almost - Yay for 2 :cold:

Mo - sounds promising!! Looking forward to hearing about today's test!

Almost - that's brilliant that you have 2 frosties!! And I love your new ticker! :D

DrS - that's interesting! I always imagined a big empty space with the teeny tiny embryos rattling around looking for a wall to cling to!:haha:

Good morning ladies! Today is u/s #3!!! Since we had the chromosome testing done, they know the gender of all of my embies- the 2 they put back and the 8 frozen. We originally didn't want to know but decided that since my family knew about the whole pregnancy process that we wanted to surprise them somehow with the sex. All I know is they put 2 of the same gender back so even though only 1 stuck, they know what it is!!! We are finding out today!!! Ahhhh!!! We aren't telling anyone until the surprise announcement, but of course I will tell you ladies!!!

So until I find out- which do you think it is?!! ( I think a boy lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"