IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi all

thanks for the messages. My GP seems to think its because I'm struggling keeping food down and I've lost a lot of blood why I'm anaemic. Hopefully its just temporary. I've been struggling to sleep due to the pain this AF is causing me, so she's prescribed me sleeping tablets - got the first decent nights sleep last night so was rather pleased. Woke up this morning and whilst I'm feeling woozy AF is now virtually none exsistent. Hopefully this signals the end.

Hope all of you are doing well, will send personals later

big hugs x x x

Likkle- I'm glad you've got some relief!!! Hopefully it's coming to an end for you:)

oh yeah forgot to mention i got confirmation 2 frozen embryos!

Yeah for two!

Good morning ladies! Today is u/s #3!!! Since we had the chromosome testing done, they know the gender of all of my embies- the 2 they put back and the 8 frozen. We originally didn't want to know but decided that since my family knew about the whole pregnancy process that we wanted to surprise them somehow with the sex. All I know is they put 2 of the same gender back so even though only 1 stuck, they know what it is!!! We are finding out today!!! Ahhhh!!! We aren't telling anyone until the surprise announcement, but of course I will tell you ladies!!!

So until I find out- which do you think it is?!! ( I think a boy lol)

OMG, so exciting! This is as exciting as waiting for you to get you BFP! When is your appointment?

Haha Jenn!! I'm so excited!!! I'm leaving in 15 minutes!!! I'll know by around 7 :)

As far as lifting goes... I weight lift (well body pump). Squats with 35 lbs (plus the bar) etc. other than theoretically getting torsion of the ovaries which I just can't figure how you would do lifting (jumping sure...). I feel better working out than not. Just much more short of breath than before.

Analogy- wish it was mine. Picked it up on here somewhere. But the uterus cavity is only a "potential" space. Meaning that when nothing is in there the sides are squished shut. Likely part of why it is uncomfy even early cause it isn't used to be stretched even with a tiny embryo.

I had heard ET is like throwing sand into peanut butter in here but I can't help still picturing my uterus as an open space since it looks like that on ultrasounds.

Likkle - my AF after the first neg (so the cycle I had ER) was heavier and more painful than a) my normal AF and b) my AF after the FETs... :hugs:

Linds - I am so excited with you!! Looking forward to hear whether pink or blue :)

Lindsay!!! YAY!!!! Exciting :)

Likkle: My AF after failed first cycle was miserable... It arrived on a big US holiday when I had family over.... it was heavy and painful...worse part of it was I woke up in the am with my pants soiled as I had no warning signs :( Sorry you are having a tough time. I hope things get better for you soon!!

Ok ladies!!! Just as I thought!! It's a BOY!!!!!

We are so excited!!! We also found out that we have 5 girls and 2 more boys on ice!!!

Linds - GREAT news as I told you before! Mothers intuition is never wrong :) I have a strong feeling I am team blue too!

OMG!!! I cant believe you know soooo early!!!!! This is amazing!!!!!! :) Congrats!!!!

J - since we do EVERYTHING else the same - I wouldn't doubt it!!! That would be awesome :)

Ok ladies!!! Just as I thought!! It's a BOY!!!!!

We are so excited!!! We also found out that we have 5 girls and 2 more boys on ice!!!

Congrats!! So Amazing that they can do these things. I'm predicting a boy and a girl or two boys for me. Not because I have intuition just a guess. So happy for you.

Yay Lindsay!! That is so awesome you are expecting a little man!! Now you can start shopping :)
Post pics of your u/s...

Thanks, ladies!!! Isn't it awesome that they can tell this early?! Technically I could have found out before they were transferred LOL!!

Want - I will post pics soon - They gave me a bunch on a flash drive. Around my coworkers right now though hahaha!!

Pregnant girls: quick question.. any symptoms while waiting for your beta?? today is 3dp5dt and I dont think I have any symptoms... today I feel kinda weird, dont know how to describe it. Dont think I am having cramps, maybe here and there, and this stupid headache (I should take tylenol)....IDK... My bbs are still sore from when I was stimming... nothing new there. I hate this wait!!!!! :)

MO - I really didnt have any symptoms except I peed ALOT and I was crampy. I also started having very weird dreams, but thats about it. Hang in there, you are so close!

Mo - same thing here! Light cramping and sore boobs (but they were sore already). NOTHING else LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"