IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lindsay - that's fantastic!!! Congrats!!

I was bold this morning and used my last cheapie test - BFN :-( I know that it is possible it'll turn positive in the next few days but since today is 6dp3dt I would've expected a hint of a line by now...? Trying to stay positive but also not get my hopes up unrealisticly if that makes sense?

9dpo is early!!!!!!! Give it a day or 2... And cheapiea stink. Get a frer to use in a couple!!

getting - hang in there. 9DPO is very early. I also agree with Mo, get an FRER, the cheapies are no good! Rooting for you!

getting - you are only 9 days past ovulation and embryos usually implant around 7-10 dpo, then it takes a few days before HCG can even be detected in your urine. Basically, you are testing too early. Why not wait a few more days to test?

Linds congrats thrilled for yoU

Getting its still early stay positive

Afm don't know if this is good news or bad news. But of the 20 only 10 fertilized
We didn't use ICIS. Husband thinks 10 is still a great #. We will be doing a 5 day transfer on Monday.

Hiccups 10 is a great number! I had 10 fertilize out of the 11 that were mature, so you will definitely get some 5 dayers by the time of transfer! Rooting for you!

Wow soooo much has happened since I look yesterday!!

Lindsay wow a boy!!! Congratulations!! So exciting to know so early! Was everything measuring good at the ultrasound and everything??

Getting I think 9dpo is very early so I wouldn't worry at all. Give it a few more days yet.

My symptoms werent very strong in my 2ww just tired and sore boobs and cramping.

The sore boobs are just off and on now. Getting moments of nausea now too. The tiredness is as strong as ever! Teaching is soo tough when you're exhausted!!

We still haven't told hardly anyone so we're looking forward to that in just over 4 weeks!!!

Got my first midwife appt in 2 weeks who will refer me to the women's hospital so no more scans for me for just over 4 weeks!!! Gutted. Tempted to pay for one privately in the meantime.

Hope everyone is good.

Pink xxx

Pink - THANKS!! Yep - everything measured perfectly. We got to see the head, body, arms, and spine!!! And he is measuring 15.6mm, which is perfect for when I am due!!! It's all so exciting! We are surprising my parents with the gender tonight at dinner :)

Wow it's amazing how much they grow! My little beans were measuring 11mm on Monday. But like you we saw head and spine :) Didn't see arms but she was just checking for us. It's exciting :) I recon I'll have to go for another scan soon!

Xxx

Pink - 4 weeks is a long time but the babies will be just fine in there :)
My next scan is Tuesday, I will be 7 weeks exactly so I am hoping to hear the heartbeat by then! Pink - when did you hear the hb? How far along were you?

Hey jhic I first heard the heartbeats on Monday when I was at my 7 week scan. It was amazing!

I'm still a worry guts though! I'm wondering if the worrying ever stops!!!

Xxx

I dont think the worrying ever stops :( I think I will feel better once I hear the hb and definitely better by 2nd tri!

Yay!! You get to hear it on Tuesday!!! I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to hear about it :)

i thought a was a boy... but isnt so =)

9dpo- way too early. i have twins and BARELY had a pos line on 11dpo. and i almost 100% sure i implanted on 7dpo (two days post 5d transfer i was sitting in court and suddenly felt like someone hit me with a brick, so exhausted, couldnt follow anythign going on etc).

as an aside... what the heck happened to the page numbers at the top of the page... sooo annoying

i thought a was a boy... but isnt so =)

9dpo- way too early. i have twins and BARELY had a pos line on 11dpo. and i almost 100% sure i implanted on 7dpo (two days post 5d transfer i was sitting in court and suddenly felt like someone hit me with a brick, so exhausted, couldnt follow anythign going on etc).

as an aside... what the heck happened to the page numbers at the top of the page... sooo annoying

Do you know what you're having Drsquid?

Pink - Did you hear the heartbeat at 7 weeks? I only got to see it this monday at my 7 week scan... And you are right about worrying.. I don't think it stops... I am worried for my next scan because Twin B was measuring a little small and I can't wait to find out how both have progressed..

Want No I didn't hear it. They didn't try to hear it, we just saw it!! How are your babies measuring?

Dr do you know the sex???

Xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g