IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah. i didnt want to find out but... b kept flashing me. b is a boy and a is a girl (i wanted a girl so... once i knew b was a boy... i had to check a). funny thing is that now that ive found out, b has gotten all shy... seriously? if hed done that before i coulda kept not knowing.

Pink - One was measuring 6w3d so just a couple days behind with a HR of 140.
Twin B however was too small to measure.. so I wonder if it's a week or so behind or just not growing although we did see cardiac activity for B as well... I will find out this Monday!! Fingers crossed!

Want - I wouldn't worry Hun. It's very early days! Our little beans are growing so much. Xx

yeah. i didnt want to find out but... b kept flashing me. b is a boy and a is a girl (i wanted a girl so... once i knew b was a boy... i had to check a). funny thing is that now that ive found out, b has gotten all shy... seriously? if hed done that before i coulda kept not knowing.

I'm still peeking in at this thread every now and then, I'm so happy for you drsquid and all the other lucky girls who were able to get a BFP. It's amazing news-and SO many twins and triplets too? Even though many not initially wanting twins (I know everyone who's gone through this process is happy with anything)-I wish you extra super mom energy and strength to deal with your treasures-to-come. I was looking at the first page and it said that one of the ladies had quintuplets, does anyone know how she's doing? L8bloomer I think it was. Or the triplet lady PUPO? Wow, really happy for you guys!
I can't wait for Nov/Dec when I get serious, all the waiting & BFN's are killing me. FC only just told me that I have to work with my family doc on my thyroid, apparently the results way back in Feb weren't great. Not too excited that it took this long to tell me about it. Low thyroid can really throw ttc out of sorts.

Hi All, I'm sorry to pop in just for a minute but I have a question that I am hoping you all can help me with. I quit taking BCP's on Tuesday and start stimming on Friday. ALl day today I have felt like AF is coming. Should I be concerned? I don't know if I should e-mail my nurse or if that is normal?!

Thank you!

Likklegemz - Glad your feeling better!

Lindsay - YAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! When you told me the other day about finding out, I thought it would be much later! OOOOOO how exciting!!!! Now time to shop! lol

Getting - Its still super early!!!

hiccups - 10 is great! Out of our 10, only 3 fertilized w/ICSI......so yeah, 10 is wonderful!

Never - How are you?

Drsquid - Im excited you got one of each!

Hope all is well with everyone!!!!!
Nothing to report here....just getting a little cold....yay lucky me....it always happens when it starts getting cold out. Seriously....where did the summer go?!

Ok ladies!!! Just as I thought!! It's a BOY!!!!!

We are so excited!!! We also found out that we have 5 girls and 2 more boys on ice!!!

Wonderful news!! :blue: When you do an FET will you ask for a certain gender to be put back as a sibling? That is so great that you know already.

Pregnant girls: quick question.. any symptoms while waiting for your beta?? today is 3dp5dt and I dont think I have any symptoms... today I feel kinda weird, dont know how to describe it. Dont think I am having cramps, maybe here and there, and this stupid headache (I should take tylenol)....IDK... My bbs are still sore from when I was stimming... nothing new there. I hate this wait!!!!! :)

I had the most off the wall symptoms. Fx for you!!

Lindsay - that's fantastic!!! Congrats!!

I was bold this morning and used my last cheapie test - BFN :-( I know that it is possible it'll turn positive in the next few days but since today is 6dp3dt I would've expected a hint of a line by now...? Trying to stay positive but also not get my hopes up unrealisticly if that makes sense?

9dpo is super early just like the other girls said. Try not to get down about it.

Linds congrats thrilled for yoU

Getting its still early stay positive

Afm don't know if this is good news or bad news. But of the 20 only 10 fertilized
We didn't use ICIS. Husband thinks 10 is still a great #. We will be doing a 5 day transfer on Monday.

10 is great! Fx they all continue to grow and you have a great ET on Monday.

I <3 this thread :hugs:

~Angie

How are you doing?

Pink - One was measuring 6w3d so just a couple days behind with a HR of 140.
Twin B however was too small to measure.. so I wonder if it's a week or so behind or just not growing although we did see cardiac activity for B as well... I will find out this Monday!! Fingers crossed!

I'm sure baby B will look much better on Monday. I can't wait to hear about your scan.

I'm still peeking in at this thread every now and then, I'm so happy for you drsquid and all the other lucky girls who were able to get a BFP. It's amazing news-and SO many twins and triplets too? Even though many not initially wanting twins (I know everyone who's gone through this process is happy with anything)-I wish you extra super mom energy and strength to deal with your treasures-to-come. I was looking at the first page and it said that one of the ladies had quintuplets, does anyone know how she's doing? L8bloomer I think it was. Or the triplet lady PUPO? Wow, really happy for you guys!
I can't wait for Nov/Dec when I get serious, all the waiting & BFN's are killing me. FC only just told me that I have to work with my family doc on my thyroid, apparently the results way back in Feb weren't great. Not too excited that it took this long to tell me about it. Low thyroid can really throw ttc out of sorts.

:hi: November will be here in no time. I'm sure everything will be great by then. I have actually been checking to see if L8bloomer has been back online since her ET of 5 and she hasn't. I would love to know how she is doing.

yeah im pretty excited but bummed at the same time.. really wanted to wait.. i know it is silly to complain. it is like people who have perfectly healthy babies but whine cause they didnt get the "birth experience" they wanted. only problem is... now i guess i gotta find a synagogue for the bris (sigh.. im vaguely conflicted on this and only cause of an ex bf) but... i do intend on raising them jewish, so hebrew school, camp, and just being jewish in general sways me more,,, was hoping i jsut wouldnt have to think about it

Hiccups - 10 is a great number!! When will you get your next report?

2Have - :hi: Hope your waiting time isnt dragging too much :coffee:

BOMO - How long were you on BCP for? I was on it for just over 3 weeks and had a withdrawal bleed about 3 days after stopping. FS told me to expect it. Did your FS not mention anything? I imagine it would be fairly standard a few days after stopping bcp if you've been taking them for a few weeks.

Thanks for all your responses girls :D Am crossing my fingers and toes...!!!

Broody. . . I was on for a little over three weeks (24 days). I think they mentioned it but I couldn't remember if it was this week. I have all my paperwork about what to expect at home and I'm at school now. Thank you!! You just made me feel much better!

yeah im pretty excited but bummed at the same time.. really wanted to wait.. i know it is silly to complain. it is like people who have perfectly healthy babies but whine cause they didnt get the "birth experience" they wanted. only problem is... now i guess i gotta find a synagogue for the bris (sigh.. im vaguely conflicted on this and only cause of an ex bf) but... i do intend on raising them jewish, so hebrew school, camp, and just being jewish in general sways me more,,, was hoping i jsut wouldnt have to think about it

is there a synagogue you go to or one nearby where you live that you like?

MrsC- I am going to probably put back 2 girls next time so we can have 1 or more of each:)

yeah but i still gotta find a mohel. i actually was thinking id rather do it at home. and no. im more cultural than i am religious, there is a synagogue i like in san francisco but it is just too far.

Pregnant girls: quick question.. any symptoms while waiting for your beta?? today is 3dp5dt and I dont think I have any symptoms... today I feel kinda weird, dont know how to describe it. Dont think I am having cramps, maybe here and there, and this stupid headache (I should take tylenol)....IDK... My bbs are still sore from when I was stimming... nothing new there. I hate this wait!!!!! :)

For me my big sign was 4dp5dt when I woke up my boobs were different, heavier and fuller. As soon as I got up from bed I just knew, they didn't feel like my boobs. It was weird.

Lindsay - that's fantastic!!! Congrats!!

I was bold this morning and used my last cheapie test - BFN :-( I know that it is possible it'll turn positive in the next few days but since today is 6dp3dt I would've expected a hint of a line by now...? Trying to stay positive but also not get my hopes up unrealisticly if that makes sense?

Like everyone else said it's too early and the cheap tests took much longer for me to get a BFP then the FRER ones.

Linds congrats thrilled for yoU

Getting its still early stay positive

Afm don't know if this is good news or bad news. But of the 20 only 10 fertilized
We didn't use ICIS. Husband thinks 10 is still a great #. We will be doing a 5 day transfer on Monday.

10 is great! Congrats!

Wow soooo much has happened since I look yesterday!!

Lindsay wow a boy!!! Congratulations!! So exciting to know so early! Was everything measuring good at the ultrasound and everything??

Getting I think 9dpo is very early so I wouldn't worry at all. Give it a few more days yet.

My symptoms werent very strong in my 2ww just tired and sore boobs and cramping.

The sore boobs are just off and on now. Getting moments of nausea now too. The tiredness is as strong as ever! Teaching is soo tough when you're exhausted!!

We still haven't told hardly anyone so we're looking forward to that in just over 4 weeks!!!

Got my first midwife appt in 2 weeks who will refer me to the women's hospital so no more scans for me for just over 4 weeks!!! Gutted. Tempted to pay for one privately in the meantime.

Hope everyone is good.

Pink xxx

I have 1 day shy of five weeks from my last scan to my next, it sucks! But imagine how much they will have grown when you see them next. So exciting.

I <3 this thread :hugs:

~Angie

:hi: How's it going Angie?

Pink - Did you hear the heartbeat at 7 weeks? I only got to see it this monday at my 7 week scan... And you are right about worrying.. I don't think it stops... I am worried for my next scan because Twin B was measuring a little small and I can't wait to find out how both have progressed..

FX that both are just thriving by now. So much can happen in a few days. Good Luck at your scan.

Congrats one of each is fantastic!

I had to go on thyroid meds too and within 30 days mine went from 4.86 to 0.6. Hopefully you will have a fast improvement as well.

Still have a headache :( I was looking back at my last cycle and the only real symptom I mentioned was a headache and then boobs sore on/off, similar to now..hopefully it's a good sign!

Drsquid my DH was raised Jewish and I told him if we had a boy I wanted a bris :) we don't go to synagogue so we would have to work with his mom to help us set it up...it's more cultural for us as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"