IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ladies! I had consent signing this morning, AF is due in 2 weeks probably. So I guess I am on the June cycle. I was surprised that they out back 3 embryos at my age, it seems a lot. She agreed to do only 2 but now I am rethinking that. Can't wait to get the process started. I will be on Gonal F, will go the slow route due to my response last cycle.

I think when you're over 35 clinics sometimes put back 3 embryos. Are you thinking you should now?

Lulu0- 13 or 14 follies is great!!! :thumbup:

S08- I haven't ever heard of sounding? Have you asked your RE?

MRSC- Welcome back!!! :hugs:

Bluestorm- The Revolution taping has been DVR'd... Yay!!

Haj- Yay for AF!!

Smileykez- Forward progress is always wonderful... You are well on your way now!! :happydance:

Noasaint- I am doing 2 as well. Personally for me, if all 3 took,triplets would be very hard on our bodies, the babies, and our pockets...

AFM- She finally came 5 days after last bcp. I was really starting to freak out. :wacko:Whew... I have my baseline tomorrow. Hopefully get to start the follistim & low dose HCG. Praying for good #s tomorrow!!! :happydance:

Does anyone else feel obsessive or having a hard time focusing???? I am really struggling with that. I don't feel at all stressed, I actually feel pretty calm, but I just can not stop reading about IVF or stalking boards of success stories and other IVF threads. LOL

Haj- Yay for AF!!

Smileykez- Forward progress is always wonderful... You are well on your way now!! :happydance:

Noasaint- I am doing 2 as well. Personally for me, if all 3 took,triplets would be very hard on our bodies, the babies, and our pockets...

AFM- She finally came 5 days after last bcp. I was really starting to freak out. :wacko:Whew... I have my baseline tomorrow. Hopefully get to start the follistim & low dose HCG. Praying for good #s tomorrow!!! :happydance:

Does anyone else feel obsessive or having a hard time focusing???? I am really struggling with that. I don't feel at all stressed, I actually feel pretty calm, but I just can not stop reading about IVF or stalking boards of success stories and other IVF threads. LOL

Yayyy for AF for you too. Mine came 3 days after I stopped mine. Yayy for your baseline tomorrow. I have one more week till mine!! My prayerswill be with you. And yes, I obsess all the time. I read all these differnt boards too, sometimes I let it stress me though when I see ppl like on their 4th IVF or gtting pregnant after IVF then miscarrying. I know I shouldnt but its so hard not to.

I'm about to head out for my baseline testing... for some reason I'm a little nervous as well as excited. I know it's no big deal but it is a step forward. I'll catch up on the front page and all the updates when I get in this evening. I hope you all have a wonderful day. :flower:

I'm about to head out for my baseline testing... for some reason I'm a little nervous as well as excited. I know it's no big deal but it is a step forward. I'll catch up on the front page and all the updates when I get in this evening. I hope you all have a wonderful day. :flower:

So exciting!!! Let us know how it goes!!!

Hi ladies! I had consent signing this morning, AF is due in 2 weeks probably. So I guess I am on the June cycle. I was surprised that they out back 3 embryos at my age, it seems a lot. She agreed to do only 2 but now I am rethinking that. Can't wait to get the process started. I will be on Gonal F, will go the slow route due to my response last cycle.

Did you ask them why they put in 3 or did they give you a choice? I think it depends on the clinic, your age and how many days past transfer as to how many they would put back in. I had my first IVF in February/March and they put back in 2; now wishing they put in 3 since it ended in a MC. I am the same age as you and I am going to be asking them when I start my next IVF round in June/July about putting 3 in if we go 5DPT again.

Haj- Yay for AF!!

Yayyy for AF for you too. Mine came 3 days after I stopped mine. Yayy for your baseline tomorrow. I have one more week till mine!! My prayerswill be with you. And yes, I obsess all the time. I read all these differnt boards too, sometimes I let it stress me though when I see ppl like on their 4th IVF or gtting pregnant after IVF then miscarrying. I know I shouldnt but its so hard not to.

I am glad someone else is just as crazy as I am. :wacko: I try not to dwell on the negative posts. I mostly skim over those and then get all kinds of happy feelings over the positive ones!! LOL

Yay that is exciting!! :happydance: We are one day apart. What stims will you be on??

Haj- Yay for AF!!

I am glad someone else is just as crazy as I am. :wacko: I try not to dwell on the negative posts. I mostly skim over those and then get all kinds of happy feelings over the positive ones!! LOL

Yay that is exciting!! :happydance: We are one day apart. What stims will you be on??

I try to but I'm a worrier by nature lol :wacko: But the positive ones make me feel great!!!

Haj- Yay for AF!!

I did a little research and think the sounding is the same as mapping.

I have my baseline tomorrow too. I have started AF yet (stopped bc on 4/24), but the dr said not to worry if I don't get it. Start stims on 4/29 probably. This is really happening for us!

Oh, and you are not alone... I am definitely obsessive. I also agree that its hard seeing unsuccessful IVF attempts on these boards when we are all so heavily invested (emotionally, financially, etc.), but we just have to stay positive. :thumbup:

Haj- Yay for AF!!

I have my baseline tomorrow too. I have started AF yet (stopped bc on 4/24), but the dr said not to worry if I don't get it. Start stims on 4/29 probably. This is really happening for us!

Oh, and you are not alone... I am definitely obsessive. I also agree that its hard seeing unsuccessful IVF attempts on these boards when we are all so heavily invested (emotionally, financially, etc.), but we just have to stay positive. :thumbup:

Yayy for your baseline. I have like a five day bigger gap then you do as far as stims...which is weird bc i stopped bc on 4/22. i guess just differnt protocols. But I'm supposed to start stims on the 4th. I cant believe this is happening either!!!!

Good luck MrsC :) It's very exciting getting that first part going.

I turned 38 two days ago so my clinic does 3 embryos at age 38. I don't know, I'm just worrying I guess. but yes, now I'm wishing I would've said go ahead with 3 instead of 2. I can change my mind so it's OK.

I'm also a worry wart. i worry about everything. In fact I had a dream last night about going in for my mock transfer and being in a room full of people and no one would let me pee, I thought I would explode and not get to do the mock. I obsess over other people's stories and I'm terrified of OHSS.

Tentatively my ER is for June 26th. That is if AF arrives on time and it doesn't take 3 weeks for my follicles to mature. I was warned by the RE that she will be doing low and slow with the Gonal F so it may take 3 weeks of injections to get me where she wants me to be. UGH. My arm hurts thinking about it already. But this means we'll have a baby born in March if it works and that's a good month since it means I wouldn't be dealing with 98 degrees and very pregnant :)

Welcome back Mrs. C! WOOHOO for baseline b/w! Excited for you on getting things moving! Cant wait to hear your update :)

Everything went well today. I do have a cyst on each side. One 22mm on my right and one 15mm on my left. He says we will keep an eye on them and see what they are doing. :shrug: My old clinic never did u/s so I have no idea how long they have been there. I go back next week for SIS, trial transfer, and... something else (I'm pulling a blank) I'll have to check my paper work. Now I'm just waiting for the call on the results. They said some would be back today and some will be back tomorrow. DH's appointment got pushed to 5/10 so we are on hold for the urologist.

Good luck MrsC :) It's very exciting getting that first part going.

I turned 38 two days ago so my clinic does 3 embryos at age 38. I don't know, I'm just worrying I guess. but yes, now I'm wishing I would've said go ahead with 3 instead of 2. I can change my mind so it's OK.

I'm also a worry wart. i worry about everything. In fact I had a dream last night about going in for my mock transfer and being in a room full of people and no one would let me pee, I thought I would explode and not get to do the mock. I obsess over other people's stories and I'm terrified of OHSS.

Tentatively my ER is for June 26th. That is if AF arrives on time and it doesn't take 3 weeks for my follicles to mature. I was warned by the RE that she will be doing low and slow with the Gonal F so it may take 3 weeks of injections to get me where she wants me to be. UGH. My arm hurts thinking about it already. But this means we'll have a baby born in March if it works and that's a good month since it means I wouldn't be dealing with 98 degrees and very pregnant :)

Sounds like everything is moving right along for you. Fx AF shows up on time and stays on schedule!

Haj- Yay for AF!!

Good luck at your appointment and fx for good numbers!

I'm not sure of what stims I will be on yet. After the results come back we will decide. I believe thats what we will go over at the appointment after the SIS and trial transfer.

Haj- Yay for AF!!

Good luck at your appointment tomorrow as well. Yay for starting stims soon!

As for all the unsuccessful IVF stories... yes the stories are difficult to see BUT many of the girls are looking for support during of after their failed cycle. I know they are hard to see because we all think that it will work the first time, which it should. My heart breaks for the girls who have had to do this more than once, twice, and so on. To all of you who have had to do this before BIG :hugs: for you and just remember that you are strong and you will have a LO at the end of all of this. We all will! :flower:

Hey ladies! I just joined this site today. Cycling June 1st with first IVF after 1 failed IUI and 4+ years of trying naturally. I'll be starting meds ~ May 25th and traveling 10 hours from home on June 1 for 10 nights for the actual cycle. Scared to death - but saw my doc today and he agreed that is normal. I guess it is just all so overwhelming. We've wanted this for so long, and now it is here. It's the fear of the unknown I guess ... that and of losing all this $$. But $$ can be saved again - right? I'm so tired of POAS and BFN - hoping this is our chance! I would love a cycle-buddy to go through this with.

Hi is it ok if I join in.(DH vas reversal has too much antibodies, me all clear just not getting any younger 38)I was all set to start my first ivf in December at Nottingham then had to put it on hold due to work pressure.After seeing everyone around me getting pregnant i figured there is never a perfect time , so i better just get on with it else I'd regrett not trying.
Just got to wait about 10 days then start on the northisterone ,then gonal F, so won't be far behind the rest of you.
Already going crazy trying to control what is not in our hands, been on ivf date calculators trying to figure out exactly when i might be ER etc ? the protocols are quite vague lots of 2-5 days ??

Hey ladies! I just joined this site today. Cycling June 1st with first IVF after 1 failed IUI and 4+ years of trying naturally. I'll be starting meds ~ May 25th and traveling 10 hours from home on June 1 for 10 nights for the actual cycle. Scared to death - but saw my doc today and he agreed that is normal. I guess it is just all so overwhelming. We've wanted this for so long, and now it is here. It's the fear of the unknown I guess ... that and of losing all this $$. But $$ can be saved again - right? I'm so tired of POAS and BFN - hoping this is our chance! I would love a cycle-buddy to go through this with.

Hey havelove2give! I'll buddy with you, mine is the end of June. 10 hours from home? Wow, is that the closest RE/FS to you? I'm scared too, moreso of all the blood draws. I just hate them so much, it's painful for me as I have very thin and deep veins.

Welcome waitingmids!! I'm 38 as well so I do understand that stupid ticking clock. Every time someone tells me I'm still young I say "well tell that to my ovaries!"

hey waitingminds & havelove2give. welcome. noasaint looks like we will be about the same time...im about 2 weeks behind you :)

Welcome :hi: 10 hours seems far from home but I've seen some girls travel for IVF so it's not that bad. The fear of IVF seems to come and go. I hope the girls on this site can help calm the fear you are having. :flower:

Hi is it ok if I join in.(DH vas reversal has too much antibodies, me all clear just not getting any younger 38)I was all set to start my first ivf in December at Nottingham then had to put it on hold due to work pressure.After seeing everyone around me getting pregnant i figured there is never a perfect time , so i better just get on with it else I'd regrett not trying.
Just got to wait about 10 days then start on the northisterone ,then gonal F, so won't be far behind the rest of you.
Already going crazy trying to control what is not in our hands, been on ivf date calculators trying to figure out exactly when i might be ER etc ? the protocols are quite vague lots of 2-5 days ??

Welcome :hi: I hope the next 10 days pass quickly for you!

AFM: I got the call from the clinic and as they see it right now the cysts are not big deal. The blood work has all come back good so that is good news. We will just check on the cysts again next month to see if they are gone or still there. All this means for me right now is that I don't have to start birth control (BC) at the moment.

AFM: I got the call from the clinic and as they see it right now the cysts are not big deal. The blood work has all come back good so that is good news. We will just check on the cysts again next month to see if they are gone or still there. All this means for me right now is that I don't have to start birth control (BC) at the moment.

I'm glad your cysts are not going to cause a problem for you and I hope they go away on their own. I'm really excited that things are starting to happen for you. :winkwink:

Hey lulu sounds good, looks like everything is doing what is should be. I'll look toward to your update on Friday.

Thanks!! I can't wait for tomorrow's appointment. I will definitely update you.

Sounds good! Hoping that you get a great report on Friday, It's amazing how fast your body reacts to the meds

Thanks BlueStorm, I hope so too! My body is very sensitive to meds and my amh was high so they were expecting lots of follies.

This may sound dumb but what to you mean you could feel your ovaries?

I'm sorry I didn't clarify better. I mean I'm very aware of my ovaries. They felt a little heavy and full but today they feel heavier and now they hurt just a bit.

Well it's all moving forward, just been to the hospital for my info session, I now know what to do with my injections, got my sharps bin and all of my supplies... 6 day until I start down regging! Eeek! Please work...

Yaaay!! Good luck with everything!

Haj- Yay for AF!!

Yaay for starting on stims soon!! I was obsessive at first too but after starting stims I kind of calmed down with that.:laugh2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back