IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noasaint, waitingmids, & havelove2give~ Welcome!! I hope your stay here is short and you get your bfp the 1st time around.

AFM~ I have my appointment to check on the follies tomorrow morning. I will update you guys as soon as I get a chance. I am really excited about it since it will give a me more accurate count and sizes of follies.

Im starting to feel a bit anxious now, ive been quite chilled up to this point! Woke up last night and started thinking the most random things! We were talking about 1 or 2 embryo transfer last night, i only recently passed my driving test and hubby bought me my dream car, which is really dinky, and i worrying about having twins incase i cant fit a double pushchair in the boot! Infertility really does make you crazy! :)

hey waitingminds & havelove2give. welcome. noasaint looks like we will be about the same time...im about 2 weeks behind you :)

Hi Mobaby! How many embryos did you transfer back with your first two rounds?

Mrs. C - So exciting that your journey has started!

Noasaint, waitingmids, & havelove2give - Welcome :flower:

alscreetch - You are not alone. I obsess like crazy and am always googling things about IVF and results and a million other things. Wish I could stop that

So8 - Glad you are getting started :happydance:

AFM - AF came yesterday so I am going in on Saturday for bw so that I can start my bcp's. I will be on those for 12 days and then start lupron. YAY!! I just hope everything goes smooth with the insurance

Good Morning ladies!!

Welcome to the new ladies!!!:flower:

For anyone going for sonos, testing, etc today...good luck and let us know what happens ASAP!!!:thumbup:

Mrs.C-I still had that small cyst on my ovary last time they checked but the doctor said he wasnt worried. So I think we'll be fine.

AFM: I think AF is on her way out already. 1 week till my doctors appt!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Two, beautiful blasts. I think I am going to ask for 3 although I doubt it will happen. I will only be 30 at transfer time and he told me before round 1 that 2 is the limit. But so far no success with 2. But can't hurt to ask!

Two, beautiful blasts. I think I am going to ask for 3 although I doubt it will happen. I will only be 30 at transfer time and he told me before round 1 that 2 is the limit. But so far no success with 2. But can't hurt to ask!

If you dont mind me asking does your doctor ever give you reasons why he felt it didnt work? Or do they just not know?

So baseline US/Lab today Estradiol level came in at 51.96. Wtf...So another week of Lupron for me... Anyone else have this issue? I am really bummed.:cry::cry::cry:

So baseline US/Lab today Estradiol level came in at 51.96. Wtf...So another week of Lupron for me... Anyone else have this issue? I am really bummed.:cry::cry::cry:

I'm sorry love:nope: What are your estrogen levels supposed to be?

Haj: he doesn't know because everything has looked great on paper. He thinks it may have something to do with quality because we are only getting 2 usable embryos on day 5. But the embryos have looked okay that we used. The d/c products had normal generic testing. I have a fibroid so he has said to remove it if bfn on cycle 2 but since we had bfp and no indication fibroid is encroaching on endometrium then no need to remove it. My saline u/s was perfect. So this ivf cycle will be different to see if we can get better quality. Dh has severe male factor infertility so I'm thinking this has something to do with it. But I like my RE I trust him. He has been recommended and is he director of the program. So i trust what he is telling me. But if 3rd time not working I will consider switching for next year. But this time is going to work so I'm not worrying about that :)

Haj: he doesn't know because everything has looked great on paper. He thinks it may have something to do with quality because we are only getting 2 usable embryos on day 5. But the embryos have looked okay that we used. The d/c products had normal generic testing. I have a fibroid so he has said to remove it if bfn on cycle 2 but since we had bfp and no indication fibroid is encroaching on endometrium then no need to remove it. My saline u/s was perfect. So this ivf cycle will be different to see if we can get better quality. Dh has severe male factor infertility so I'm thinking this has something to do with it. But I like my RE I trust him. He has been recommended and is he director of the program. So i trust what he is telling me. But if 3rd time not working I will consider switching for next year. But this time is going to work so I'm not worrying about that :)

Yeah no worries you will be pregnant in a few months!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Good morning all and welcome to the new ladies!

Just returned from my supression check appointment with some disappointing news. I have a cyst on my right ovary (17 by 21, I think). Uh, I hate cysts! They said it could delay the start date for my stims, as they obviously don't want to stimulate the cyst. So, they did a blood draw, and if my e2 is under 50, we can start on schedule. I should know by the end of the day. Alscreetch, does this sound like the same test you had?

So, I am super down in the dumps right now and almost started crying at the clinic. What is wrong with me....I'm an emotional wreck!

By the way, the sounding was just where they took some measurements of my uterus. Not too bad; felt like an IUI or pap.

On a side note, two pregnancy announcements yesterday...awesome.

Just returned from my supression check appointment with some disappointing news. I have a cyst on my right ovary (17 by 21, I think). Uh, I hate cysts! They said it could delay the start date for my stims, as they obviously don't want to stimulate the cyst. So, they did a blood draw, and if my e2 is under 50, we can start on schedule. I should know by the end of the day. Alscreetch, does this sound like the same test you had?

So, I am super down in the dumps right now and almost started crying at the clinic. What is wrong with me....I'm an emotional wreck!

By the way, the sounding was just where they took some measurements of my uterus. Not too bad; felt like an IUI or pap.

I'm so sorry hun!!:hugs: I'm guessing this is the same thing as uterine mapping because they did my measurements at mine too. Was your cyst big? Mine was small and the doctor said it was fine when I went for my water sono. I wonder if it's still there if it will delay my stims as well. What is E2?

Try not to cry love, we are all here to support you!!!

i am waiting for the ivf/icsi meeting, 15th may,hoping to start june 2012..nervous and excited ....

They like to see the level under 50 & I came in at 51.96. I will attribute this to starting AF on day 5 after bcp. Then doing baseline the day after. Just sucked because I was really excited and wanted to start today.

Yes, this was the same test, no cysts, 22 resting follicles, just high E2. I did cry S08. :cry:

alscreetch, I feel the exact same way about having everything delayed. We've all waited enough for our babies, and we don't want to wait anymore!

Plus, it was nice to have tentative retrieval and transfer dates for work, personal life, etc. But my new mantra is, "it is what it is."

They like to see the level under 50 & I came in at 51.96. I will attribute this to starting AF on day 5 after bcp. Then doing baseline the day after. Just sucked because I was really excited and wanted to start today.

Yes, this was the same test, no cysts, 22 resting follicles, just high E2. I did cry S08. :cry:

Uh so close!! You just got AF yesterday? What day did you stop BC? They have you going back in next friday for other sono and bloodwork?

alscreetch, I feel the exact same way about having everything delayed. We've all waited enough for our babies, and we don't want to wait anymore!

Plus, it was nice to have tentative retrieval and transfer dates for work, personal life, etc. But my new mantra is, "it is what it is."

You're not sure if youre delayed yet right? Or are you definitely because of the cyst?

I couldn't agree more!! My quote of the day is "Don't Poke the Crazy" Cause I am feeling a wee bit out of my head. I actually felt dizzy when she told me we would have to delay!!! I had the mock last week. Oh Well... we will get there girl!!

Uh so close!! You just got AF yesterday? What day did you stop BC? They have you going back in next friday for other sono and bloodwork?

I stopped bcp on Saturday 4/21. Yesterday morning when I woke up she had arrived. I know I was so frustrated by 1.96 seriously wft... LOL But yes I am scheduled on 5/4 for round 2 of baseline!

I do want to say welcome to our new ladies waiting, havelove, and mammy... :hugs::hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"