IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dancing, 2 fertilitzed is great!! F'xd for twins!!!

JChic - good luck tomorrow, I had a meeting about my protocol yesterday. Yes, got to be postive!!!

Dancing - thats still great! 2 eggies back means 2 chances for babies to implant. All the luck in the world darlin :)

Haj - you are getting close, you excited?

AFM - have an appt tomorrow to discuss my IVF protocol (what I will be on) and am scheduled for my laprascopy to remove the endo on 5/21....then straight into an IVF cycle with an ET probably last week of June. So hoping to find out I am prego by July 4th. Gotta be optimistic, right? ;)

I'm getting nervous actually. Right now I'm nervous for my sono on Friday. I'm hoping that dumb little cyst is gone so I'm able to start my stims. I'll be so sad if I have to push it back.

thanks One! Are you on long or short protocol?

Haj - fingers crossed for you! They wont do the stims with the cyst or no?

Yeah if you have a cyst they won't do them. They dont want to stimulate the cyst.

I believe its the long protocol, starting with the birth control patch.

OMG there is so much going on here! There seems to be a bunch of us starting around the same time.

DaisyQ - Glad to see you over here :flower:.

Dancing - Fingers crossed for you - 2 is great you will be fine!

Haj - Praying for no cysts

jchic and Mrs C - Good luck on Friday!

AFM - I am going in an hour for my mock transfer. Still praying for my insurance ID number and that it all works out!
Anyone get cramps when they started bcp's? I have had lots of cramps since I started mine on sunday. I don't think that is normal but maybe it's just gas :blush:

OMG there is so much going on here! There seems to be a bunch of us starting around the same time.

Mrs C - Good luck at your appointment on the 10th

Haj - Good luck on Friday!

AFM - I am going in an hour for my mock transfer. Still praying for my insurance ID number and that it all works out!
Anyone get cramps when they started bcp's? I have had lots of cramps since I started mine on sunday. I don't think that is normal but maybe it's just gas :blush:

The worst part about the mock transfer is a full bladder!!!

So the doctor just called and asked if I can come in tomorrow instead for my baseline. omg sooooo nervous!!!!!

Hey ladies just feeling disappointed and upset was hoping for more however as u all said 2 eggs are better than none and I have two chances for implantation.
I didnt have icsi just natural cycle

Hey ladies just feeling disappointed and upset was hoping for more however as u all said 2 eggs are better than none and I have two chances for implantation.
I didnt have icsi just natural cycle

As far as im concerned youre PUPO with twins as of Friday!!!!:baby::baby::baby:

Did they say what the quality of the eggs were or they dont know that yet?

Dancing: 2 is great! You will be pupo soon! what day will you transfer?
Haj: getting close! Yea for baseline!
Afm: bcp soon! Af due in 9 days although I hoping she stays away! I've been feeling awful past few days with headaches, stomach upset and today scratchy throat, foggy head an headache. This is tmi but im either 5 or 7 dpo and this am I had some blood tinged cm.. Probably means nothing but my fx for a natural bfp.

Afm: bcp soon! Af due in 9 days although I hoping she stays away! I've been feeling awful past few days with headaches, stomach upset and today scratchy throat, foggy head an headache. This is tmi but im either 5 or 7 dpo and this am I had some blood tinged cm.. Probably means nothing but my fx for a natural bfp.

Im just so nervous about this dumb cyst. My fingers are crossed for a natural BFP for you. That would be wonderful!!

Im just so nervous about this dumb cyst. My fingers are crossed for a natural BFP for you. That would be wonderful!!

Haj, I was totally worried about my cyst too, but it turned out to be nothing. My e2 levels were low, so my cycle started as planned. But I totally understand about not wanting to have your cycle delayed. Fingers crossed for you!

Jchic, I have a question about your lap before IVF. I asked my RE about having a lap because my mom had endo. Because I'm not symptomatic of it, she didn't think it was worth having the surgery. She thought this was especially true for me because, even if I did have endo, IVF would make it a non-issue. I'm interested in hearing other doctors' positions on laps and endo before IVF and thought you might have some thoughts.

Funny, I had my mock transfer yesterday and my doctor told me to release my bladder before. Could that be because he put saline into my uterus?

Haj, I was totally worried about my cyst too, but it turned out to be nothing. My e2 levels were low, so my cycle started as planned. But I totally understand about not wanting to have your cycle delayed. Fingers crossed for you!

Jchic, I have a question about your lap before IVF. I asked my RE about having a lap because my mom had endo. Because I'm not symptomatic of it, she didn't think it was worth having the surgery. She thought this was especially true for me because, even if I did have endo, IVF would make it a non-issue. I'm interested in hearing other doctors' positions on laps and endo before IVF and thought you might have some thoughts.

I'm sorry, refresh my memory real quick. When you went for your basline you had a cyst? Any idea how big it was? mine originally was 4 cm but last time they checked it was between 1-2. (14mm). That was April 18th. So I'm hoping since then it has disappeared...especially because I got my period. So your doctor didnt care you had a cyst because your e2 levels were low?

Funny, I had my mock transfer yesterday and my doctor told me to release my bladder before. Could that be because he put saline into my uterus?

Hmm i dont know maybe. Mine needed to be full and they said the day of the transfer it had to be. They said it has something to do with the way your bladder leans on your uterus.

I'm sorry, refresh my memory real quick. When you went for your basline you had a cyst? Any idea how big it was? mine originally was 4 cm but last time they checked it was between 1-2. (14mm). That was April 18th. So I'm hoping since then it has disappeared...especially because I got my period. So your doctor didnt care you had a cyst because your e2 levels were low?

When I had my suppression check and u/s last friday to confirm I was OK to start stims, I had a cyst on my right ovary (17mm by 21 mm, I believe). They were not even able to tell how many follies I had on that side because it was blocking them. So, they took bloods and said if my e2 level was below 50, I could cycle as planned. If below 50, I guess the cyst will likely go away on its own and is not one that the injectables will stimulate. My e2 level was 34, so they had me start stims as planned on Sunday.

My e2 level yesterday (day 3) was 181, which the dr. said was fine so I'm sticking to the same meds.

You mention you got your period since then. I also started my period on Saturday (day after u/s), and I'm not sure the effect, if any, it has on the cyst.

Long story short, I just wanted to let you know that even if you have a cyst, there might still be hope!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"