IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noasaint, rant away. Sucks when your medical team makes you afraid to ask questions. :grr:

Squid, apparently this particular clinic has an excellent lab and embryologists, and they feel that if an embie doesn't make it in their lab, it wouldn't gave made it in utero. We asked her all about this, as my other re does both 3 and 5 day transfers. She seems to think that other practices with labs that are not quite so top notch, some of those embies may do better in utero. But given their lab, their research, and their success rates, this is their protocol. They say it's rare no embies make it to blast, and allowing them to get to blast gives a better chance they are normal and will implant. :shrug:

We may sign up for a study that would enable us to get free genetic testing on the embies. Not sure yet.

Hey ladies just got an update both embryos looking fine one is at 2 cells and other is at 6 cells, ET tomorrow so fingers crossed.

Good morning ladies!!! Sooo I just got back from my baseline. NO CYSTS!!!!! YAYYYY!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: I had 10 follicles on one side and 12 on the other...so 22 total!!! They are just going to wait for my bloods to come back and as long as everything is ok, I start my stims tomorrow and Monday I go in for my first sonogram. I feel so relieved!!!:thumbup:

How many cells does an embryo divide into for it to be considered a good embryo?

They haven't really said how any makes a good one they have just said they are at the size they should be for this stage, I'll find out more tomorrow when I go up and I will keep u updated

They haven't really said how any makes a good one they have just said they are at the size they should be for this stage, I'll find out more tomorrow when I go up and I will keep u updated

Thats so exciting!!! I'm so happy for you!!!

Great news on two counts! :happydance: Congrats haj and dancing!

Good news, Dancing! Can’t wait to hear how the transfer goes. By the way, how did you feel after ER? (Sorry if you said and I just missed it).

Yah, Haj! That’s great there were no cysts!

AFM, I just had by day 5 bloods and u/s. They couldn’t even find the cyst I had during suppression check, so that’s good. She found about 4 follies on each side she measured at around 10mm by 10mm (plus about 5 smaller ones on each side that she didn’t measure but said could catch up). I guess all looked well, and they predict I will do my ER next Thursday (or possible 1 day ahead of schedule on Wednesday). This is actually happening! Somehow I thought I would feel more prepared at this point. Ha!

Good morning ladies!!! Sooo I just got back from my baseline. NO CYSTS!!!!! YAYYYY!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: I had 10 follicles on one side and 12 on the other...so 22 total!!! They are just going to wait for my bloods to come back and as long as everything is ok, I start my stims tomorrow and Monday I go in for my first sonogram. I feel so relieved!!!:thumbup:

YAY for no cysts!!! That is fantastic news!! The stimming will go faster then you realize and before you know it, you will be PUPO!! :happydance:

YAY for no cysts!!! That is fantastic news!! The stimming will go faster then you realize and before you know it, you will be PUPO!! :happydance:

Thanks ladies!!! The doctors office called back and my blood work all came back good, so I get to start my stims tomorrow!!! So if everything goes as planned will be looking for ER around the 16th!!!:cloud9:

I just spoke to my Mom...shes like are you exciting...im like i don't know what i feel...i cant believe we're really starting. Now I just want to keep my fingers that everything goes well with the stims. I've decided I'm taking things one day at a day. My next concern is hoping at my sono on Monday that the follicles are growing like they are supposed to.

Yay haj and dancing. I have another week til my bloodwork even starts. I swear I have so many crazy symptoms. Weird twinges, queasy, tired, heartburn etc. I have to keep reminding myself that hcg was neg and I had a period. Crazy I'm convinced I'm somehow pregnant despite the impossibility of that (single no sperm)

Yay haj and dancing. I have another week til my bloodwork even starts. I swear I have so many crazy symptoms. Weird twinges, queasy, tired, heartburn etc. I have to keep reminding myself that hcg was neg and I had a period. Crazy I'm convinced I'm somehow pregnant despite the impossibility of that (single no sperm)

I have been exactly the same way. If it werent for seeing an empty uterus on my sonos i would swear i was lately. i think were just all really good at driving ourselves crazy at this point.

I think we have all had months and months of symptom spotting so it's become second nature. I too have had moments where I wonder, "what if" after a twinge or cramp, or feeling tired or whatever, and have to remind myself I'm on the pill!!!

Me too ladies, I've actually tested after getting AF, cause I just "knew" I was pregnant. I even had my acupunturist believing me. She said she would not go so aggressive until I take a test (apparently if there is a hint of pregnancy, they will not put needles in your stomach at all). CRAZY girl I am!!!

We will all be there so soon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"