IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mrs. C - awwww, poor DH! At least things are moving and all will go well. Baby him (its good practice for your little one coming soon!)

Haj - exciting news! You are in the homestretch girl! All of this drama will finally be behind you!

AFM - waiting on AF, then into surgery to remove the endo on 5/21. After that, we start our protocol for IVF in late july (estrogen, then stims in August!). Prego by Labor Day!

hahahaha! How funny would that be! I am so excited that this process has started for you - I have such high hopes, literally living vicariously through you until we are prego together and can complain about how tired we are and how swollen our feet are, hahahaha

I can't wait! I'm already complaining about my feet and back hurting - I'm in for a world of aches and pains I'm sure!

Hey everyone! So much exciting stuff happening.

Mrs. C - thanks for keeping up with it all!

Just wanted to pop in and tell you all that I started my first Lupron injection last night. This month feels like it's dragging! I can't wait till the 21st to start stims!

First off is anyone elses page giving them a hard time...first off I have all these dumb ads and im smissing icons all over the place.

Jchic-thank you so much love!! I cant wait for your BFP!!!

Blue-eek how exciting!!!

First off is anyone elses page giving them a hard time...first off I have all these dumb ads and im smissing icons all over the place.

Blue-eek how exciting!!!

Mine was messed up this morning but it seems to be better now.

Thanks! You are so close now!!

Blue-eek how exciting!!!

Mine was messed up this morning but it seems to be better now.

Thanks! You are so close now!!

Yeah mine is better now too!! I know I'm getting so nervous. My ER is less then a week away and I'll have those little eggies back in me in less then a week and a half. So crazy!!! I just hope all the eggs look good and they fertilize well and then obviously stick stick stick!!!

Haj, great news on the follies, lining, and everything! Keep us posted.

Greekgirl, I can’t believe you’re almost PUPO! And with three! Are you scared all three will stick?

Jenny, Daisy, and Tink, glad you’re all about to start stimming…its such an exciting time!

Bluestorm, nice to see you here again. It will start going faster, I promise!

Lulu, how’s the TWW coming? Dragging I bet!

MrsC, glad the urology appt. went well. Sounds like the dr. was optimistic, which is what I always want.

Sara, we’re in the US, and our IVF is about $12,500. Plus meds, which were about $3,000 (and that’s on the low end for meds I think)

Thanks for asking about my retrieval, ladies. It was yesterday, and everything went well. They retrieved 23 eggs!!! I was sore yesterday, but watched a lot of TV, napped on the couch with a heating pad, took a little pain medicine, and just generally took it easy. Oh, and I ate pizza for dinner! We rarely do that, but it was what I was craving for some reason so I made dh go pick it up. Feeling good today, but still laying low and hydrating.

Just got my fertilization report from the clinic, and guess what…16 fertilized! No ICSI, so I’m thrilled that it does not appear my eggs are the problem. But we’ll see tomorrow when the clinic gives us our next report. Will know whether it’s a day 3 or 5 transfer then. I’m just glad we have lots to work with. I’ll keep you all updated.

Greekgirl, I can’t believe you’re almost PUPO! And with three! Are you scared all three will stick?

Jenny, Daisy, and Tink, glad you’re all about to start stimming…its such an exciting time!

MrsC, glad the urology appt. went well. Sounds like the dr. was optimistic, which is what I always want.

Sara, we’re in the US, and our IVF is about $12,500. Plus meds, which were about $3,000 (and that’s on the low end for meds I think)

Thanks for asking about my retrieval, ladies. It was yesterday, and everything went well. They retrieved 23 eggs!!! I was sore yesterday, but watched a lot of TV, napped on the couch with a heating pad, took a little pain medicine, and just generally took it easy. Oh, and I ate pizza for dinner! We rarely do that, but it was what I was craving for some reason so I made dh go pick it up. Feeling good today, but still laying low and hydrating.

Just got my fertilization report from the clinic, and guess what…16 fertilized! No ICSI, so I’m thrilled that it does not appear my eggs are the problem. But we’ll see tomorrow when the clinic gives us our next report. Will know whether it’s a day 3 or 5 transfer then. I’m just glad we have lots to work with. I’ll keep you all updated.

Thats so great!!! Fingers crossed for you!!!

I feel so bloated today.:dohh: I'm hoping I'm not getting OHSS or anything. I've been weighing myself and my weight has generally stayed the same exceot today it jumped up a pound from yesterday. I dont know if it's something I don't notice normally or if its from all the meds and what not. Anyone know anything i should drink/eat/do to stop ohss from happening?

Thats so great!!! Fingers crossed for you!!!

Wow!! Great report. I can't wait to hear the next one

I feel so bloated today.:dohh: I'm hoping I'm not getting OHSS or anything. I've been weighing myself and my weight has generally stayed the same exceot today it jumped up a pound from yesterday. I dont know if it's something I don't notice normally or if its from all the meds and what not. Anyone know anything i should drink/eat/do to stop ohss from happening?

Sorry to hear you are feeling bloated. From what I've heard, OHSS symptoms really start developing some time during the week after transfer. My clinic looks for more than just a pound jump...more like 5 pounds a day is what worries them. And if you're going to get OHSS, you're going to get it. Not much you can do to avoid it, although they say drinking Gatorade-like drinks, eating protein, and even eating salty soups can alleviate the symptoms. As long as the clinic is monitoring your follies and e2 levels, I think you'll be fine. Hope you feel better soon!

Sorry to hear you are feeling bloated. From what I've heard, OHSS symptoms really start developing some time during the week after transfer. My clinic looks for more than just a pound jump...more like 5 pounds a day is what worries them. And if you're going to get OHSS, you're going to get it. Not much you can do to avoid it, although they say drinking Gatorade-like drinks, eating protein, and even eating salty soups can alleviate the symptoms. As long as the clinic is monitoring your follies and e2 levels, I think you'll be fine. Hope you feel better soon!

I'm such a worry wart!!! Thanks for the tips!

From what I have heard you should have a high protien and sodium diet. Also drink sports drinks (gatorade, ect). Low carb too I think

From what I have heard you should have a high protien and sodium diet. Also drink sports drinks (gatorade, ect). Low carb too I think

Thanks hun!!! I'm going to go out and buy some gatorade tonight!

s08 - Forgot to menion that I love your puppy. We have a vizsla which is the cousin of the weinheimer and she is full of energy as well! She isn't even full vizsla so I couldn't imagine a pure breed!

That is great news!! 16 is a wonderful number. :happydance: I look forward to your updates. :thumbup:

s08- congrats i am tempted to do that to see whether my eggs are good but...

got my blood drawn today.. starting lupron tonight (hopefully)

did 2 hsg's at work today wheeee.

s08 - Forgot to menion that I love your puppy. We have a vizsla which is the cousin of the weinheimer and she is full of energy as well! She isn't even full vizsla so I couldn't imagine a pure breed!

Oh, I love vizslas! We've talked about getting one for our next dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->