IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what to do as I'm scared of what the result will be however I don't know if I can wait until then either

I understand... I think you should do what ever you are comfortable with. I think the testing part would be hard. Scared to see a BFN but yet praying its a BFP. What ever you decide I wish you tons of luck that its a BFP.

Hi everyone :) I am new to this. Was told today by my doc. that we should go ahead and start IVF treatments....but this coming cycle in June will be my first injectibles try without insemination so that insurance will cover the injectibles (we are Tricare hubby is military) so anyways....I will do Femara and then follistim pen (shot)...then a trigger shot this time.....

July cycle will be doing our first IVF cycle if of course this doesn't work which I doubt it will since I only have 1 tube that works and the other one is so very small he doesn't think its working properly :( on top of hubby's lazy sperm and my Stage 2 endometriosis LOL....so I wish the best for all of you :) and I can't wait to get started I'm absolutely EXCITED....

Welcome Andrea :hugs: So glad you found us. I don't have any tubes and have endo too. I understand the excitement. It will all happen so quickly

Hello all! Lots of exciting stuff going on here. I'm in a hurry tonight, but wanted to pop in to say hi and give an update on our progress. Clinic called today to say that our 16 fertilized embryos all made it to today! I'm beyond thrilled. :happydance:

So, we will have a day 5 transfer on Tuesday. I realize a lot could happen to our embabies before then, but I'm very hopeful we'll have some to freeze. And if we do, we are now leaning toward an elective SET. But we'll see how things progess.

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend!

S08-
That is awesome... 16 eggs that fertilized!!! You will be preggers in no time!! Grow embies...grow!!

Thank you all for your congratulations unfortunately today on Mothers Day I miscarried..
what a ride this IVF is I take my hat off to all you brave women that are dedicated to this process. I have faced some pretty tough challenges but this has to be the hardest of all. Physically, mentally and emotionally this is an experience only a women could handle and keep on re trying. I wish all you women out there white light protection and that you all experience holding an angelic vision of your selves in your arms one day.. god knows you all deserve it truely..xoxo

I am sooooo sorry Casper. My heart goes out to you. We are definitely here for you!!! :cry:
alscreetch - So excited for you, hurry up Tuesday! Good luck!

Thank you!! Ikr, I am not going to be able to focus! LOL

So my body decided for us... ER Time. Has been bumped up to Tuesday. I trigger tomorrow.... I am beyond excited and nervous. 13 follies, with 8 others that may be ready togo!! It's finally happening!! Praying for beautiful eggies!

:happydance::cloud9:

I haven't had a moment to catch up with the last couple of pages... I will do personals in a few!!!

Yay for doing the trigger shot!! That is very exciting. I can't wait to hear your update on Tuesday!

[/QUOTE]

Thanks Mrs. C. I am beyond excited. I am hoping and praying that I will have some lovely fertilized eggs!!

Daisy- Don't worry too much about the antral counts. Having any is a great sign, that they will be able to stimulate you. Everything will be perfect!!

noasaint- Good Luck at your baseline!! :happydance:

jeez i don't look for a day and i miss so many updates. I'll have to go back and check everything out. So I went in for my third sono and bloodwork today and they said I had to do one more round of shots tonight and I have to go back in the morning for another sono. And if everything goes as the doctor hoped I will be triggering tomorrow night and goin in for ER on Wednesday. EEEKK I can't believe it's so close!!!

I understand... I think you should do what ever you are comfortable with. I think the testing part would be hard. Scared to see a BFN but yet praying its a BFP. What ever you decide I wish you tons of luck that its a BFP.

Hi thanks for reply about IVF cost, I live in Melbourne Australia. Was just curious to know. It is sooooooooo expensive, I am shocked. I miscarried 3 weeks ago and going to try again next month.

Thanks again and best wishes

haj- yay. fingers crossed. wish i was there already but barely started lupron

DancingDiva - I really hope its not AF and just your embies snuggling in there!

Haj - That is awesome, not long now!

Posted to early :dohh:

AFM - Had my scan this morning and have 13 beautiful follicles that are ready to go, have to take my trigger tonight and ready for collection in 2 days! So happy with the number of eggs this time, praying that these eggies will be better quality!

Does anyone know how long it takes for the trigger to leave your system? Last time I had a different trigger shot due to the risk of OHSS, but this time they want me to have Ovridel 250 which is hcg. God, i'm already thinking about when I will test , lol.

:baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:
Anyone else starting IVF in July or August? We are thinking about doing IVF around this time if the finances fall into place. I'm staying hopeful that this will all happen. I would love to hear from others who will be starting around the same time.

MrsC8776
IVF/ICSI/TESE in July/August. 5/22 TESE and start BCP's with June AF

azlissie
Starting IVF in June/July

sekky
Taking a break before IVF

smiledreamer
Starting meds mid June and ER 7/30

JDH1982
Natural BFP in April, mc at 6 weeks :angel:

jchic
Lap on 5/21 and start estrogen with July cycle

BlueStorm
Starting BCP in April with long protocol May IVF

haj624
4/18 started Lupron. Started stims 5/4, next appt 5/13, trigger 5/13 or 5/14!

asali
Hysteroscopy 3/31 and IVF in July

Jenn76
MRI 6/25 and starting IVF in May or June

honeycheeks
IVF consult 4/25 and hoping for IVF in May/June

l8bloomer
PESA 4/18 with IVF/ICSI/PESA in May or June.

Lucie73821
IVF/ICSI #2 in August

everhopeful
Starting IVF in July/August. FS appt 4/30 and May AF start meds.

LadyAlex
IVF #4 in June/July

s08
Starting stims on 4/29 and May EC 5/10. Baseline testing on 4/27. Trigger 5/8 and ER 5/10! 23 at ER and 16 fertilized! ET 5/15

MJ73
IVF/ICSI/TESE #2 in May, Urology appt 5/15

Daisy83
Start meds 5/8 and looking at 6/12 for ET. Next scan 5/29

hopefulmama11
Looking to start IVF in July

MoBaby
Waiting on AF to start IVF/ICSI #3. BC in June.

lizlemon
IVF/ICSI #3 in July with EC in August

michelle01
IVF #2 in July

JennyLynn512
Starting stims on 5/13 and EC in May

noasaint
Start BC 5/21. Estimated ER is 6/26

missy123
IVF in August

tiffttc
IVF intro on 5/22 and starting IVF with May AF

alscreetch
Start Lupron 4/17. Start stims 5/4. Trigger 5/13 and EC 5/15!

wantbabysoon
IVF in July. Possibly one more IUI before that, appointment set up to discuss things on 5/3.

Lulu 07
Started stims on 4/22. Trigger on 5/3 and ER 5/5! 34 eggs at ER 2 fertilized! :thumbup: PUPO with twins! :baby::baby:

Pink gerbera
IVF #2 in July/August

DancingDiva
Started meds on 4/21, trigger shot on 4/28, and ER 5/1. 10 eggs at ER, 2 fertilized, ET 5/4. PUPO :baby::baby: one 8 and one 12 grade A. OTD 5/17!

southaspen
Start BC beginning of May and IVF in June

TTB
IVF#2 and started stims on 5/5. Next scan 5/14

oneof14
IVF in June

SmileyKez
Natural :bfp: before IVF! :happydance:

raelynn
IVF/ICSI/TESE Just waiting on AF to show then start BC

mrs stru
IVF/ICSI started meds 4/20 and stims on 5/8

havelove2give
Starting meds 5/25

waitingmids
Staring meds 5/7

Mammywannabe
IVF/ICSI consult 5/15 and hoping to start in June

PollyJo
Waiting for next cycle to start IVF

Casperelf79
mc :angel:

drsquid
Possible IVF in the coming months. Next appointment set for 5/11

DaisyQ
Start stims 5/12 and EC the week of 5/19

AnnetteCali
Start meds 5/7 and ER 5/18

MommyMel
IVF in June

georx
IVF in May. Starting stims 5/18

Toucansofsoda
In 2WW and OTD is 5/11. Took HPT and saw a second line! :happydance:

Lisa84
ER on 5/8

greekgirl
ER on 5/9. 7 at collection, 3 fertilized, and ET all three on 5/12!!

Tink31
Down reg scan 5/8, starting stims 5/11, and possible ER 5/25

AndreaFlorida
IVF in July after one cycle with injections
:dust:

Hi ladies, just checking in! Letting everyone know that you are in my thoughts! Just waiting on AF so I can have my surgery, then onto IVF ;)

Casper-I am so sorry for your loss.:hugs:

JChic-How exciting, its getting close!!!

Dancing-Let's home those cramps are a good thing!!!

Alscreech-Yayyy tomorrow!!!

AFM: Went back in to the RE this morning for my sono and bloodwork. They told me everything looked great. I had a total of 17 follies that were of good size. She said she is going to have the Dr. look at everything and my bloodwork from today so they will let me know if I am going to trigger tonight or tomorrow night. Fingers crossed everything looks good so I can trigger tonight!!!

Wow haj, you are soooo close! And 17 follies is fantastic. Keep us up to date!

How are you feeling btw? On Clomid my ovaries would get pretty tender, and I would have just one follie on each side. How does it feel to have 17??

Wow haj, you are soooo close! And 17 follies is fantastic. Keep us up to date!

How are you feeling btw? On Clomid my ovaries would get pretty tender, and I would have just one follie on each side. How does it feel to have 17??

I will!!

I mean just on a regular day to day basis i feel a slight bit of tenderness...more so im bloated. But when they do the sonos that is definitely more painful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->