IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So8 - wow, you are getting your BFP anyday now. Good luck with the transfer!

Hey haj I'm on 10dp3dt and having a lot of AF cramps and done a FRER and got a BFN so not feeling to good just now.

How's u?

Wow Haj, so exciting! Can't wait to hear how it goes for you!!

S08, 13 embies on day three is amazing!! It sounds like you will definitely get frosties! woohoo! Great news.

Hey haj I'm on 10dp3dt and having a lot of AF cramps and done a FRER and got a BFN so not feeling to good just now.

How's u?

Hopefully you just dont have enough HCG to register yet. When do you go in for a blood test?

Wow Haj, so exciting! Can't wait to hear how it goes for you!!

S08, 13 embies on day three is amazing!! It sounds like you will definitely get frosties! woohoo! Great news.

Thanks hun!!

First of all, Casper, I am so sorry for your loss. I cannot imagine what you are going through.

Mrs, my meds came from MDR Pharmacy in CA. My nurse just called them in, and then I called to arrangment for shipment date and payment. I loved them, and their prices were reasonable.

I got an update yesterday regarding my waiting embies. On day 3 after retrieval, 13 of the initial fertilized 16 were still growing. Nurse said the majority were in the good quality category, but a few were poor. I am not supposed to get a report today, but will hear tomorrow how they all did when we go in for the transfer. Can't wait to the PUPO!

That is so exciting!! :happydance: Have you decide how many you will put back?

Well ladies, I got the call from my RE's office that I can do my trigger shot tonight at 10PM!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: My ER is schedule for 9am on Wednesday morning and I need to be there at 8 am. I can believe its finally here!!!

:happydance: Yay!! There is lots of exciting news here today!

Thanks for sharing where you all got your meds from. It really helps me. The ones I have listed are Freedom, MDRX(CA), Apothecary(AZ), Walgeens Specialty, and Strohecker's Pharmacy(local). Seems like Freedom is the one most people use.

Thank you ladies for the positive thoughts I'm trying to remain the same but deep down I know it's not worked and I'm back to square one

Dancing, stay positive, ok? Nothing to worry about just yet. Chin up.

Haj - YAY! ER is on Wednesday already! WOWOWOWOW!

Dancing, stay positive, ok? Nothing to worry about just yet. Chin up.

Haj - YAY! ER is on Wednesday already! WOWOWOWOW!

I know!!! Your surgery is coming up soon. Fingers crossed everything goes well!!

MrsC~ I got half my meds from ivfmeds.com and the other half from freedom fertility. Ivfmeds.com saves you a lot of money if you're paying out of pocket. They are much cheaper than all the pharmacies including freedom fertility. the only thing is that you can't do overnight orders because they are based in europe and you have to give about 3-5 days for the order to arrive with express shipping.

Casper~ I'm so sorry for your loss:hugs:.. Please stay strong and know that we're all here for you and thinking of you.

s08~ 13 is a great number!!! You're going to be PUPO in 2 days.. How exciting!!

haj~ Yaaay for ER!!! I can't wait to hear how many eggs they get and I pray that they are all mature!!

DancingDiva~ You are definitely not out yet. Not all embryos implant at the same rate and hcg shows up differently in different women. You will be in my prayers! :hugs:

Sorry if I missed anyone but I didn't read all the posts. I only read the more recent ones.

AFM~ Nothing new! I'm still in the TWW and it's killing me. I tested a few days ago to see if the hcg is out of my system but it wasn't yet. I continued to test since and yesterday it finally turned negative. Even though it was from the hcg shot, it was nice to see a positive hpt since I've never had one. What I don't understand though is why it took 8 days to be out of my system. I only took 1500iu of hcg since I didn't trigger with it. I was only given this small dose as a booster right after the retrieval. :shrug:

MrsC~ I got half my meds from ivfmeds.com and the other half from freedom fertility. Ivfmeds.com saves you a lot of money if you're paying out of pocket. They are much cheaper than all the pharmacies including freedom fertility. the only thing is that you can't do overnight orders because they are based in europe and you have to give about 3-5 days for the order to arrive with express shipping.

Casper~ I'm so sorry for your loss:hugs:.. Please stay strong and know that we're all here for you and thinking of you.

s08~ 13 is a great number!!! You're going to be PUPO in 2 days.. How exciting!!

haj~ Yaaay for ER!!! I can't wait to hear how many eggs they get and I pray that they are all mature!!

DancingDiva~ You are definitely not out yet. Not all embryos implant at the same rate and hcg shows up differently in different women. You will be in my prayers! :hugs:

Sorry if I missed anyone but I didn't read all the posts. I only read the more recent ones.

AFM~ Nothing new! I'm still in the TWW and it's killing me. I tested a few days ago to see if the hcg is out of my system but it wasn't yet. I continued to test since and yesterday it finally turned negative. Even though it was from the hcg shot, it was nice to see a positive hpt since I've never had one. What I don't understand though is why it took 8 days to be out of my system. I only took 1500iu of hcg since I didn't trigger with it. I was only given this small dose as a booster right after the retrieval. :shrug:

I am paying out of pocket so thats why I'm trying to find the best place that is on the cheaper side. Thank you for sharing where you got yours from. I will have to look into that one. The time of shipping wouldn't be a big deal as long as I ordered then in time.

I hope the TWW passed quickly for you. Sometimes the trigger shots can hang around for a while. I wouldn't worry about it though. Everyone is different and theres so many things that can cause the trigger shot to linger around. FX it turns positive for you again!

my trigger stayed until 10dpo the second time....i think it was in me 14 days round 1 as i had v. faint lines on frer up til that point so it varies. i know others its gone by a week.

Hi sorry I've not been joining in much,things are starting for us now.I started on the norethisterone last week, i finish them on wednesday then wait for AF .Should be starting on Menopur and gonal f about saturday.Went for injection training today , didn't realise we'd be doing all the fiddly measuring and mixing better consentrate .
Anyone else here in the uk and starting stimming next weekend ?

https://befruitfulsaga.com/2008/08/18/10-things-about-follistim/

Just realized that my Follistim is the same as others Puregon....I had no clue they were the same thing :) I'm educating myself!

My pharmacy here is going to be from Ascend....not sure any of you have used it?!?!

https://www.fertilityleaders.com/

This is my Doctor ...Barry Ripps

If you click on "what people say" it gives testimonials :)

Hi ladies.... I have been disconnected from the boards for the last couple of days. I am like the crazy girl in the straight jacket about my ER tomorrow. I just simply can't think. I am praying for you all & will resume when my head is clear!! Good luck to those having their ER in the next day or so!!!!! I just took my Xanax & a huge ball of calm has taken over. It has been a long 13 year journey & I truly feel blessed to be at this exact moment in my life.

Thinking about you all!!!

Asia

Hello ladies...

Quick question.. I am scheduled for my ER this wed. I am slightly concerned because the doc said I have 7 follicles that are mature, and more behind. I thought i'd produce more follicles :-(

What seems to be the norm ?

Keeping my fingers crossed for all of us!! xoxo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe