IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh great! Cant wait! It'll all be worth it in the end...

Oh great! Cant wait! It'll all be worth it in the end...

haha yes I hope it will be. I asked the nurse this morning how her mothers day was and she said it was great and she was like just think next year you can celebrate too. I really hope shes right!!!

Haj: do close! Yippie!

Me: I'm sooo frustrated now! Still no sign of af! Was supposed to have cd 3 work up today but instead af decides to play hide and seek :(

Me: I'm sooo frustrated now! Still no sign of af! Was supposed to have cd 3 work up today but instead af decides to play hide and seek :(

Of course when we want her to come she doesnt show :dohh:

Haj, 17 is awesome! I hope you trigger tonight and get the party started! How soon after you do the transfer can you test?? I always forget!

Haj, 17 is awesome! I hope you trigger tonight and get the party started! How soon after you do the transfer can you test?? I always forget!

I've already go my party hat on:cake: Just waiting for the ok. I know me too. I know my clinic does a blood test 2 weeks from the transfer date. I'm sure you can know way before then. I'm not exactly sure when though. Does anyone have any idea?

I started poas 5 days post 5 day transfer so at 10dpo.

Daisy83, you poor thing! Nose sprays are just evil sometimes. How much longer are you on it? What is that medication for? I've also got a high AMH but not quite as high as yours.

I'm on it until the day before egg collection so I'd better get used to it! It's the same as Lupron, shuts down the ovaries. Just the spray is more commonly used in the UK I think, not heard of any other girls in the thread using it. I didn't have to use BCP either so it's just a bit different. I'm hoping with this high AMH I produce lots of lovely eggs but not too much, stay away OHSS! Hope all is well with you xx

Casper - I'm so sorry to hear your news, we are all thinking of you and here for you xx

AFM - Had my scan this morning and have 13 beautiful follicles that are ready to go, have to take my trigger tonight and ready for collection in 2 days! So happy with the number of eggs this time, praying that these eggies will be better quality!

Does anyone know how long it takes for the trigger to leave your system? Last time I had a different trigger shot due to the risk of OHSS, but this time they want me to have Ovridel 250 which is hcg. God, i'm already thinking about when I will test , lol.

Yay for taking the trigger shot!! 13 sounds like a wonderful number. I forget... are you doing ICSI? As for the trigger shot and how long it takes to leave your system, I think it all depends on the person. I used that same one for an IUI awhile back and it was in my system for about 10 days. I think the average is 8-10 days but I've seen other people say it was out of their system within a few days. :shrug: I would say 10 days to be safe. Are you taking one shot or 2?

I did find this helpful though *There's a way you can do a half-life calculation as well. Basically every 29 (+- 6 hours) the amount of HCG in the drug goes in half. So the first day it has 10,000, the second day it has 5,000, etc.... By that logic, by the 10th day it has only around 15 HCG left. So if you are using a not very sensitive test 10 days after the shot, it's probably accurate. First response I believe can test to 25 HCG, so that's probably not the best one to use if you want to be sure its not the trigger. Some of the digitals are more like 50. This is one case where it pays to use one less sensitive.*

Hi ladies, just checking in! Letting everyone know that you are in my thoughts! Just waiting on AF so I can have my surgery, then onto IVF ;)

Thanks jchic! I hope things go smoothly for you and AF shows up soon so you can get the surgery out of the way. :flower:

Casper-I am so sorry for your loss.:hugs:

JChic-How exciting, its getting close!!!

Dancing-Let's home those cramps are a good thing!!!

Alscreech-Yayyy tomorrow!!!

AFM: Went back in to the RE this morning for my sono and bloodwork. They told me everything looked great. I had a total of 17 follies that were of good size. She said she is going to have the Dr. look at everything and my bloodwork from today so they will let me know if I am going to trigger tonight or tomorrow night. Fingers crossed everything looks good so I can trigger tonight!!!

Haj that is so exciting!! You are almost there. 17 is a great number. My fingers are crossed for you.

MoBaby I'm sorry that AF still hasn't shown. I hope she shows soon so that you don't have to wait any longer. :hugs:

I meant to ask about meds in my last post. Where did you girls get your meds from? Did you order them yourself or did the clinic do it for you? I have a list of places here but I'm not sure which one would be the best. If theres others that are not on my list I would love to know about them and ask the clinic when we go in next time.

Clinic ordered my meds for me - I'm getting them through Freedom pharmacy...

Clinic ordered my meds for me - I'm getting them through Freedom pharmacy...

Thanks Daisy, that one is on my list of ones to use. I'm not really sure who orders them at the clinic but if they order them that means a little less stress for me. :thumbup:

I am getting mine from Freedom Fertility. They are awesome, so quick and so helpful! Talk to your clinic about them and use them if you can!

First of all, Casper, I am so sorry for your loss. I cannot imagine what you are going through.

Mrs, my meds came from MDR Pharmacy in CA. My nurse just called them in, and then I called to arrangment for shipment date and payment. I loved them, and their prices were reasonable.

I got an update yesterday regarding my waiting embies. On day 3 after retrieval, 13 of the initial fertilized 16 were still growing. Nurse said the majority were in the good quality category, but a few were poor. I am not supposed to get a report today, but will hear tomorrow how they all did when we go in for the transfer. Can't wait to the PUPO!

Well ladies, I got the call from my RE's office that I can do my trigger shot tonight at 10PM!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: My ER is schedule for 9am on Wednesday morning and I need to be there at 8 am. I can believe its finally here!!!

I meant to ask about meds in my last post. Where did you girls get your meds from? Did you order them yourself or did the clinic do it for you? I have a list of places here but I'm not sure which one would be the best. If theres others that are not on my list I would love to know about them and ask the clinic when we go in next time.

I got mine from freedom as well

First of all, Casper, I am so sorry for your loss. I cannot imagine what you are going through.

Mrs, my meds came from MDR Pharmacy in CA. My nurse just called them in, and then I called to arrangment for shipment date and payment. I loved them, and their prices were reasonable.

I got an update yesterday regarding my waiting embies. On day 3 after retrieval, 13 of the initial fertilized 16 were still growing. Nurse said the majority were in the good quality category, but a few were poor. I am not supposed to get a report today, but will hear tomorrow how they all did when we go in for the transfer. Can't wait to the PUPO!

How exciting!!!

i used freedom too. and since im out of pocket when i had to go get a pen locally they reimbursed the difference (what was huge... got charged 900 locally and they only charge 300 and something). plus they are realy really nice.

im on day 4 of lupron.. so far so good. major cluster at work today and it didnt really upset me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back