IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
jchic - yay for AF arriving so you can get started with your surgery then onto IVF!!

haj & AnnetteCali - good luck for your ER! Haj, you can sleep during the procedure, lol

MoBaby - hurry up AF! It must be so hard with so many people around you being pregnant, stay strong :hugs:

MrsC - yes, we are doing ICSI, thanks for that info, I think i'm going to test on transfer day until the trigger leaves my system, that way i'll know if it's a true BFP. All privacy goes out the window during IVF, although I figure it will be like that when we are preggers anyway so why not get used to it now :)

DancingDiva - Hope AF stay away, have you tested again?

alscreetch - Glad that your ER went well, and you got a bakers dozen :) Can't wait to hear your fertilization report

Welcome Irish_eyes

mrs stru - Good luck for your scan on friday, hopefully some of those smaller ones catch up

DaisyQ - Sounds great for day 3 of stims, not long now for you! Good luck with your scan on Thursday.

Tella - so so sorry your 1st cycle didn't work out well, welcome to the thread! Your appt isn't too far away now, hopefully it will put your mind at ease and you get a plan of action. I've introduced extra protein during stims and FS lowered my puregon dose a little, i'll know in 5 days if that has improved quality or not.

lilemon - Congratulations! You must have got the shock of your life, I know I would if I got pregnant naturally. Wishing you a happy & healthy 8 months

s08 - Yay for being PUPO with twins! Fingers crossed for some frosties

BlueStorm - I haven't used lupron so don't know if that is the norm, but just wanted to give you big :hugs:

Lulu - Huge congratulations to you!! :happydance: Sounds like a pretty strong line for 10dpo, wonder if its twins?? :)

AFM - Had my ER today, got 9 eggs. It all went really well, not in much pain at all. Embryologist let me know that they have been able to inject 7 out of the 9 eggs. Will know tomorrow morning how many fertilized, i'm hoping most of those 7 will fertilize. I'm praying that we have got some extra blasts this time.

jchic > I have absolutely no idea, will only find out next Thursday what is his game plan. Im gonna ask for a scan as well then as I will be CD14 and hopefully I atleast have a nice fat follie or a growing one.

haj > Good luck for today!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fx'd for lots of eggies!

MoBaby > THat is exactly how im feeling, it feels like the world is pregnant except me. Monday I had dinner with one of my friends for her bday and one of her friends is also pregnant. Now she knows all about the IVF etc, but yet my friend still keeps on blabbing on about how this chick is pregnant she needs to have what ever she wants, she is eating for two, I told DH we shouldn’t have gone, I thought that she of all people will be considerate and know that it is hard to deal with the IVF failure. And worse thing about it is, is that my friend is also battling to fall but she is still so insensitive. :cry:

Daisy > Fx'd for some more follies on Thursday,. I must say, im lucky when it comes to meds. The FS office gives them to you as you need them, so I don’t have to stress about ordering it in time.

MrsC > Oh yes, im the same. I used to be all nervous and scared, now it is just get it over with now.

lizlemon > WOW that is absolutely amazing!!!!!!!!!!! Huge congrats, H&H 9 months for you and bean!!!

S08 > GL, hope the 9 days flies by and you get a well deserved BFP!!!!! Fx'd for some frosties!!!

BlueStorm > Gl with Lupron, I didn’t use it but im sure it stuffs around with your emotions, just alike everything else in IVF! :hugs:

Lulu > Huge congrats girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: H&H 9 Months for you! That line is just gonna get darker and darker. Cant you call the clinic and ask for an earlier BETA?

alscreetch > Yay for 13 eggs, it is a great number. ICSI is great and will simply increase your fertilization rate. Cant wait to hear how many embies you have.

drsquid > hope your af comes when you want it too!!!

oneof14 > I hope the witch shows her face so that you can get started and get that bfp!!!

TTB > Congrats on the 9 eggs, fx'd for all 7 being fertilized and that they all grow to become strong blasts.

AFM > Absolutely nothing to report, come on O!!!!!!! Im following SMEP this month, just to not waste a cycle waiting. For the girls that had a failed cycle, how long did you wait before proceeding to #2?

Hey ladies im on my way to the hospital now. Fingers crossed!!!

Haj, thinking of you! Good luck!

TTB, hope all 7 fertilize and you get some quality blasts. :flower:

Ttb congrats! GrOw babies! Haj: gOod luck! Fx for good eggies!

afm: spotting today, so af tomorrow. Af took its sweet time getting here. So bcp Saturday and appt Monday! Yippie! I'm getting started! :)

Hey ladies looks like AF got me I'm back at clinic tomorrow so I think I know the result before they do it.

Hey ladies!

Haj - good luck today! Praying for you!
Tella - keep us posted on what the game plan is?
Dukes - you go back tomorrow, right?
Dancing - Ugh. I am sorry. I know how tough that is. All my love to you. Stay strong and know that next time will be lucky!
TTB - 7 is great!!! Hope they all make it to your transfer so you have frosties left

AFM - not much goin on here. Have an appt tomorrow with the doc to discuss my surgery and get b/w for monday!

PS - we just hired someone in my office that looks just like Mark Consuelos....OMG, SO HOT. I just had to give his new hire orientation and he walked into my office and I couldnt stop staring, hahahaha. I am HR, I cannot be staring, hahahahaha.

Jchic, too funny about your mark consuelos lookalike!

Dancing, I am so sorry. :hug:

Dancing :( soo sorry :( hope you get answers soon.

OK I have a question. Today AF showed up and I called my clinic and they asked me how long my cycle was, I told them 28 days. She said OK based on that, come in on June 4, for bloodwork to make sure I am in the correct luteal phase. Based on that blood work, they will call me and tell me to start the clamara patch, after I get my AF, then I go in for my baseline. Does this make sense? My friend who did 2 rounds of IVF said that that is strange, that she usually goes in day 3 of cycle. I am so confused.

oneof14, it all depends on your protocol. It sounds like you are doing estrogen priming protocol. That usually starts in the luteal phase of your cycle. Then you get AF, then you'll go back either CD 1 or CD3 for baseline bloodwork and ultrasound and then you'll start stims.

Most IVF protocols seem to involve some form of "prep" the month before. In some cases it's BCP with or without lupron, in other cases it's estrogen...

One thing I would recommend though is doing OPKs or temping this cycle so you know when you are ovulating - this will help them time it better. You can have a 28 day cycle, but you might ovulate late and have a short LP - so in my opinion, it's best to know when you are ovulating...

Thanks so much Diasy. I feel so uneducated when it comes to this, meanwhile everyone here is so knowledgeable. I totally thought the patch was a form of BC!?!?! :nope: I will totally get OPK's, too bad I threw my CBFM against the wall in March! :blush:

Does anyone else have the same protocol? I would loveto hear from you?

It could be a form of BCP - that is true.

A girl on my journal, JenniferAnn did a similar protocol that started with a patch during her LP - you should talk to her about it. She has a journal too. And is now prego with twins!

Thanks so much Daisy, I wish I was not such a worrier!!

I am too - it's unavoidable I think. This is a nerve wracking process and the stakes are so high.

Thats for sure! I just want to start this process and the waiting (although is shouldnt) is killing me.

Hey ladies. On my way home from my er. They got 21 eggs!!! Let's hope they are all good quality and fertilize. Idk about anyone else but I woke up in a lot of pain and still have a lot of pressure and pain.

Aw, feel better soon! Did they give you anything for the pain?

21 eggs is FANTASTIC. can't wait for your fert report!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"