IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, congrats Lizlemon and LuLu!!! So excited for you ladies. Hoping to join you in a matter of days.

TTB and Alscreetch, glad recent ER’s went well for you both. Fingers crossed for good fert reports!

MrsC, I totally agree about showing your hoohah to everyone and their mother. After a while, it seems like I’ll spread my legs for anyone! :haha:

BlueStorm, I didn’t have that feeling with Lupron, but I was exhausted by the time 8 pm rolled around.

Welcome Tella! So sorry about your previous cycle. I believe you’ll get your BFP this time around!

Haj, great news about the ER! I was totally in pain all day of the ER too. Going to the bathroom was the worst. I took some Vicodin too (only about ½ the dosage though). I also didn’t feel that well the next day, so take it easy. The third day, I did tons of yard work and it was way too much...I should have been easier on my body. I also spotted quite a bit for 2-3 days, so its totally normal if you do too. I had quite a few eggs retrieved too (23) so maybe the pain correlates to that too??

Dancing, I’m so so sorry to hear about AF. I cannot imagine what you are going through right now. :hugs:

oneof14, that is totally different than my protocol, so I’m not any help to you. Sorry.

I apologize to the ladies I missed… I know there’s a few but its so hard to keep up!

AFM, I’m still trying to take it easy today (day after ET) and working from home with my dog's head on my lap. I found out this morning that since my clinic’s freezing policy is so strict, they only were able to freeze 1 embryo on day 5. They let 5 others go to today (day 6) but they didn't meeting the criteria for freezing. But the nurse said they have over a 90% thaw rate, so if god forbid this cycle doesn’t work out, we at least have one embaby on ice.

Haj - wow! What an outing! 21 eggs is awesome. Hoping ALOT fertilize for you honey!!! xx

Hi girls!!! :hi:

Mind if I join ye?! Myself and my DH have been ttc since Jan 2011 with no luck (familiar story, right?!) My bloods have all come back clear but dh's SA results were very low on all counts so we are skipping IUI and IVF and going straight onto ICSI. We had our first official consult with the FS yesterday and he wants DH to get chromosomal blood tests done before we can start but it'll take 3-4 weeks for the results to come back?!!! :wacko: Seems like such a long time to be waiting around doing nothing! We won't be going back to the FS to discuss protocols, dates, details etc until DHs bloods are back but I was thinking of maybe ringing them tomorrow and asking if it is likely that I will be going through the Long Protocol. If so maybe they'll let me start the bc in two weeks time (ill be cd1 then) even though we'll still be waiting on results? That way at least when the bloods come back we'll be one step up the ladder? Otherwise I'll have to wait a whole other month and won't be even starting bc until the start of July :nope: All this waiting for bloods and then waiting for bc just seems like such a waste of time.... I just want to skip straight to the EPU and ET - have waited long enough already!! :haha: Really hope they agree but not sure what my chances are? Anyone else have any experience of this?

Looking forward to getting to know you all. Will have a read back through the posts later so I have a bit of an idea about what's going on for everyone... :hugs:

Hey Ladies!!

I just wanted to thank everyone for the well wishes and thank you for all the support you wonderful ladies gave me while going through this. I just want you to keep in mind that it will happen for all of you. You guys will be announcing your BFP's in no time. I personally didn't think I would ever get another pink line. Actually, I'm still somewhat in denial and so is DH and we're still very scared. I remember when my friend who had been trying for 3+ yrs with no success finally got pregnant, she kept telling me how I would get there one day and I was just thinking in my head 'yeah whatever'. Please don't lose hope or faith because God will make it happen for you. Also, when I went in for embryo transfer, my RE was telling me how it wouldn't be considered a miracle if I get pregnant but that my chances are not too high due to the 1st embryo quality and the second one being good quality but it was only a day old so he was uncertain how it would turn out to be. You ladies will all be in my prayers and I will stay part of this thread to support you all just like you supported me. :hugs:

MrsC - yes, we are doing ICSI, thanks for that info, I think i'm going to test on transfer day until the trigger leaves my system, that way i'll know if it's a true BFP. All privacy goes out the window during IVF, although I figure it will be like that when we are preggers anyway so why not get used to it now :)

AFM - Had my ER today, got 9 eggs. It all went really well, not in much pain at all. Embryologist let me know that they have been able to inject 7 out of the 9 eggs. Will know tomorrow morning how many fertilized, i'm hoping most of those 7 will fertilize. I'm praying that we have got some extra blasts this time.

I fully agree about the privacy thing. Oh well though... it will be worth it in the end. After going through all this I'm sure I'll be like... privacy, whats that? :haha:

Yay for getting 9 eggs!! Fingers crossed for the 7 that were used for ICSI. :thumbup:

fm: spotting today, so af tomorrow. Af took its sweet time getting here. So bcp Saturday and appt Monday! Yippie! I'm getting started! :)

:happydance: I'm so happy that she finally showed up for you. I know that was driving you crazy.

Hey ladies looks like AF got me I'm back at clinic tomorrow so I think I know the result before they do it.

:hugs: I'm so sorry Dancing. I hope you are doing ok. I'm not going to do anything to the front page until you get the official results back, just in case.

Hey ladies!

AFM - not much goin on here. Have an appt tomorrow with the doc to discuss my surgery and get b/w for monday!

PS - we just hired someone in my office that looks just like Mark Consuelos....OMG, SO HOT. I just had to give his new hire orientation and he walked into my office and I couldnt stop staring, hahahaha. I am HR, I cannot be staring, hahahahaha.

jchic that is great that things are moving along for you with the surgery. I hope your appointment goes well tomorrow.

Hey ladies. On my way home from my er. They got 21 eggs!!! Let's hope they are all good quality and fertilize. Idk about anyone else but I woke up in a lot of pain and still have a lot of pressure and pain.

:happydance: 21 eggs! Sorry to hear you are in pain. Get some rest and relax. I look forward to your updates.

MrsC, I totally agree about showing your hoohah to everyone and their mother. After a while, it seems like I’ll spread my legs for anyone! :haha:

AFM, I’m still trying to take it easy today (day after ET) and working from home with my dog's head on my lap. I found out this morning that since my clinic’s freezing policy is so strict, they only were able to freeze 1 embryo on day 5. They let 5 others go to today (day 6) but they didn't meeting the criteria for freezing. But the nurse said they have over a 90% thaw rate, so if god forbid this cycle doesn’t work out, we at least have one embaby on ice.

:rofl: You literally made me laugh out loud with your comment about showing our hoohahs. Fx this cycle works and you won't have to use the frozen embryo. Enjoy your rest with your cute little dog.

Hi girls!!! :hi:

Mind if I join ye?! Myself and my DH have been ttc since Jan 2011 with no luck (familiar story, right?!) My bloods have all come back clear but dh's SA results were very low on all counts so we are skipping IUI and IVF and going straight onto ICSI. We had our first official consult with the FS yesterday and he wants DH to get chromosomal blood tests done before we can start but it'll take 3-4 weeks for the results to come back?!!! :wacko: Seems like such a long time to be waiting around doing nothing! We won't be going back to the FS to discuss protocols, dates, details etc until DHs bloods are back but I was thinking of maybe ringing them tomorrow and asking if it is likely that I will be going through the Long Protocol. If so maybe they'll let me start the bc in two weeks time (ill be cd1 then) even though we'll still be waiting on results? That way at least when the bloods come back we'll be one step up the ladder? Otherwise I'll have to wait a whole other month and won't be even starting bc until the start of July :nope: All this waiting for bloods and then waiting for bc just seems like such a waste of time.... I just want to skip straight to the EPU and ET - have waited long enough already!! :haha: Really hope they agree but not sure what my chances are? Anyone else have any experience of this?

Looking forward to getting to know you all. Will have a read back through the posts later so I have a bit of an idea about what's going on for everyone... :hugs:

Welcome :hi: I think it would be a good idea to give the clinic a call to ask about BC. At least you will be doing something while waiting for those tests to come back. Thats crazy that they take so long though. I don't have any experience about starting before everything comes back but I don't see how it could hurt anything. :shrug:

AFM~ I just got one more test knocked out so theres another check mark off my list. I think all thats left now is our classes. Does anyone else have to take classes? We have 2 different ones. Fist class is the IVF intro one and the second one is the injection training. Each class is about 2 hours long. I'm doing them in reverse order so that hubby can be at the injection class with me. He's done tons of injections from being MedEvac in the Army so he doesn't need it. Although I want him there with me for support. I'll just have to do the IVF intro class alone though. :wacko: Got to love his wonderful schedule!

Hey Ladies!!

I just wanted to thank everyone for the well wishes and thank you for all the support you wonderful ladies gave me while going through this. I just want you to keep in mind that it will happen for all of you. You guys will be announcing your BFP's in no time. I personally didn't think I would ever get another pink line. Actually, I'm still somewhat in denial and so is DH and we're still very scared. I remember when my friend who had been trying for 3+ yrs with no success finally got pregnant, she kept telling me how I would get there one day and I was just thinking in my head 'yeah whatever'. Please don't lose hope or faith because God will make it happen for you. Also, when I went in for embryo transfer, my RE was telling me how it wouldn't be considered a miracle if I get pregnant but that my chances are not too high due to the 1st embryo quality and the second one being good quality but it was only a day old so he was uncertain how it would turn out to be. You ladies will all be in my prayers and I will stay part of this thread to support you all just like you supported me. :hugs:

Thank you Lulu :hugs: you are so very sweet! I know you were worries about the 2 you had but it just goes to show that anything can happen. Now the only thing is to find out how many you have and if both stuck :winkwink: Please keep us updated with that info and on how you are doing.

Lulu, I am hysterically crying:cry: (while sitting at work) . That is so sweet of you! I am so so happy after all these years, you finally got your BFP! Happy and Healthy 9 months!

Hey Ladies!!

Thank you Lulu :hugs: you are so very sweet! I know you were worries about the 2 you had but it just goes to show that anything can happen. Now the only thing is to find out how many you have and if both stuck :winkwink: Please keep us updated with that info and on how you are doing.

:hugs: I will definitely keep you updated. i got my accupuncturist to write me a prescription for an earlier blood test because RE wouldn't do it before monday because it's too early. I will go in on friday for the blood test because I'm too nervous to go before then.

Lulu, I am hysterically crying:cry: (while sitting at work) . That is so sweet of you! I am so so happy after all these years, you finally got your BFP! Happy and Healthy 9 months!

I hope I will be crying tears of happiness for you very soon when you announce your BFP. :hugs:

Lulu, I agree with oneof14, I am crying at my desk! That is an amazing story, and it gives me hope. God is GOOD.

Hello ladies...

Congrats to all of you who got your BFP... and keeping my fingers crossed for the rest of us who are waiting :)

I had my ER today.... 16 follicles... 8-10 were mature... keeping my fingers crossed that we have at least 4 that fertilize .

I was a bit nervous because the ultrasound on monday showed approx 7 follicles that were ready to go... glad to see that a few more matured. The doc says usually 80% fertilize... and half of them continue to grow.. does that sound about right?

Thanks again for all of your support. it certainly helps to have a place to vent and learn more about the process.

xoxo

so glad they didnt make me do any classes. id probably have to kill them. i mean it makes sense to provide all the info in a group setting but... wow, id be unable to sit through that. it should be optional.

im hoping this is worth it cause.. im feeling horrible

Well ladies, we had 13 eggs, 10 mature, and 8 fertilized! I think that is an awesome number!!

Good luck to all those who have ER or ET coming up!! :hugs:

My plan is to do the personals (I really do love doing personals) after my transfer, when my anxiety is a little lower! LOL...

Asia

Asia! Great fert report - yay! :happydance:

Annette - glad your ER went well today! 16 is a great number, and 8-10 mature is also great. Yay! :happydance: I'm hoping to get that many!

Lulu - it really is inspiring, your BFP, given the chances given to you by your RE - anything really can happen. Like Lizlemon's surprise BFP too!

Gettingbroody - I would definitely call and see if you can go on BCP this cycle - that completely make sense...

S08 - I was DYING at your "I'll spread 'em for anyone" comment. I can totally relate. Before this, I had only ever been to one female gynecologist. Now I have a different dude between my legs every other day. It was a bit of a shock at first, but now I'm used to it.

No updates here - I will find out more tomorrow!

So many ladies just had their ER!!! Congrats and sooo much love and prayers that they fertilize :) xxoo

Hello ladies...

Congrats to all of you who got your BFP... and keeping my fingers crossed for the rest of us who are waiting :)

I had my ER today.... 16 follicles... 8-10 were mature... keeping my fingers crossed that we have at least 4 that fertilize .

I was a bit nervous because the ultrasound on monday showed approx 7 follicles that were ready to go... glad to see that a few more matured. The doc says usually 80% fertilize... and half of them continue to grow.. does that sound about right?

Thanks again for all of your support. it certainly helps to have a place to vent and learn more about the process.

xoxo

16 is a great number! FX everything looks great tomorrow. :thumbup:

so glad they didnt make me do any classes. id probably have to kill them. i mean it makes sense to provide all the info in a group setting but... wow, id be unable to sit through that. it should be optional.

im hoping this is worth it cause.. im feeling horrible

Sorry you aren't feeling to well. The classes probably won't be that bad. I'll just have to wait and see. It all a learning experience and everything I know is from my own research or from you ladies.

Well ladies, we had 13 eggs, 10 mature, and 8 fertilized! I think that is an awesome number!!

Good luck to all those who have ER or ET coming up!! :hugs:

My plan is to do the personals (I really do love doing personals) after my transfer, when my anxiety is a little lower! LOL...

Asia

Sounds great! :thumbup:

asia and annette: yippie!! fertilize/grow babies!

i got some good news today....im getting a nice refund from my last ivf cycle, enough to cover all meds plus some! so that means this third cycle wont be as expensive either! that was a nice suprise and dh mom sent us a little cash ( shes the only one who knows) which helps a ton! so thats good :) we have all the $$ already but to be able to have $$ left in savings after three fresh ivf cycles would be great!

i cant wait to hear all the report and bfps soon! cant believe everyone is moving along sooo fast!

mobaby- refund? that is awesome. how did that happen? congrats on being funded

Well ladies it is so great to hear all the positive stories and that everyone is going well with their cycles.

We had our pre ICSI meeting yesterday,it went well, we are starting next month, i just cant wait now getting excited more so than nervous!!!!
I got my AMH results also and the Doc said they were good so i am super happy aother thing not to worry about.
So im sending luv and hugs to all and im so proud of all of us ...we didnt choose this journey to get our babies but hopefully the journey is hard ..we will all get there in the end
xxxxx

mobaby- refund? that is awesome. how did that happen? congrats on being funded

My clinic has a cash price and insurance price... I paid cash price b/c my insurance doesn't cover ivf at all but ended up covering some things (they submit to insurance even if policy it doesn't cover ivf just in case :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back