IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought I should update! :thumbup:

My first stimming ultrasound on Thursday showed that I was responding slowly to the follistim and my estrogen level was pretty low. I did have about 5-6 follies around the 10mm mark and a little under. So, they upped my dosage from 300 nightly to 225 twice a day (450). Nurse said she sees this all the time and next time they check me (upcoming Wednesday) they should see definite growth in the current follies and others that have popped up. We can only hope! Grow, follies, grow!!

Don't worry...my E2 was low at first. My day 3 was 100.4, my day 5 was 300, my day 7 was 900, 9 was 1500, I stimmed 10 days, I still had 13 eggs, 10 were mature!! They upped my meds and I progressed fine!!

Haj, I have constipation problems after the ovidrel shot usually. The hcg does a number on me. Like the other ladies said - colace, prune juice, plenty of fluids and high fiber - try raisin bran. And an enema, if you need it and if your RE says it's OK.

My IUI was today. Had to get up at 5:15 this morning to get there for our 6am collection time - ouch. It went well - DH's sample had 47 million motile sperm, so that's good. I reclined in the car on the way home and after eating a little breakfast, went back to bed and slept for 4 hours! This week has been so draining. We go back tomorrow for another IUI, and it will be another early morning. No idea how many eggs might be released... yesterday morning I had 2 at 17, and another one at 15, and some others at 12 I think.

Haj, I have constipation problems after the ovidrel shot usually. The hcg does a number on me. Like the other ladies said - colace, prune juice, plenty of fluids and high fiber - try raisin bran. And an enema, if you need it and if your RE says it's OK.

My IUI was today. Had to get up at 5:15 this morning to get there for our 6am collection time - ouch. It went well - DH's sample had 47 million motile sperm, so that's good. I reclined in the car on the way home and after eating a little breakfast, went back to bed and slept for 4 hours! This week has been so draining. We go back tomorrow for another IUI, and it will be another early morning. No idea how many eggs might be released... yesterday morning I had 2 at 17, and another one at 15, and some others at 12 I think.

Praying for a successful IUI Daisy!!!

Welcome Gettingbroody!! So glad you joined us!!

Good luck Daisy!!!

Ladies tmi but omg this constipation is killing me. I was crying before. I've taken colace, ate prunes, had hot water with lemon. Nothing is working!!! I tried calling the dr but no one answered. I know a ducolax suppository will work but can we use them??

Ps I've lost 3 lbs since transfer bc it's making me so uncomfortable I dobt want to eat

Daisy~ I'm glad the IUI went well. Fx for a BFP!

haj~ is there someone on call you can speak to? sorry to hear you are so uncomfortable.

I'm on my phone at the moment but I'll catch up a little later when I'm back to my computer.

I tried calling but no ones there. It says if it's an emergency press 0 but if you do it rings twice and hangs up on you. Nice right?

Hi Haj,

I was reading about your pain and it's exactly like I felt after my ER. What worked for me was prune juice (not prunes). But a word of caution, it worked so well I would strongly urge you to use just 1/2 a cup and see how you do. Maybe I was allergic to it but that stuff was potent! (I'll never need a laxative again!!!) I actually mixed it w/ grape juice to make it taste better.

My fresh cycle was cancelled due to high risk of OHSS and it took a month and 1/2 to get back to my normal daily bowel movements. (sorry TMI) I hope it doesn't take that long with you but just wanted to let you know that it does get better. Hope this helps!

PS: I literally made my DH go to the store on at 11 pm on a Friday night and pick up a big thing of prune juice. I really do understand! :hugs:

Haj, I used a fleet enema. It worked like a charm... I still have a little constipation, but at least I'm having a movement daily now. Did they provide you with the on call RE # on your ER discharge paperwork?

My first stimming ultrasound on Thursday showed that I was responding slowly to the follistim and my estrogen level was pretty low. I did have about 5-6 follies around the 10mm mark and a little under. So, they upped my dosage from 300 nightly to 225 twice a day (450). Nurse said she sees this all the time and next time they check me (upcoming Wednesday) they should see definite growth in the current follies and others that have popped up. We can only hope! Grow, follies, grow!!

hey! my day 3 of stims estrogen level was always super low (60 round 1 & 23 round 2) ...re keep my dose the same and in the end round 1 i was around 3900 and round 2 2900 with good # off mature eggues. so dont worry. they will grow!

Thanks for all ideas ladies!!!

Alscreech good luck tomorrow!!!

Jchic good luck Monday!!!

So8 and greekgirl how are you feeling?

Annette and ttb when is your et?

So8 and greekgirl how are you feeling?

Annette and ttb when is your et?

Haj: My ET is scheduled for Monday.. so far so good. I have 3 at 8 cell counts, 1 at 7 cells, 1 at 6 cells.. and a few at 5 and 4. The doc says the 5 and 4 are unfortunately falling behind.. i'm hoping for at least 4 .. two to transfer and two to freeze. we shall see! i'm pretty excited and positive about this !

When is your ET ? :)

btw.. are you doing progesterone oil injections? minus the fact that they hurt like hell. ... my left butt cheek is bruised!!! lol... ugh!

Haj my transfer is tomrrow, im beyond excited, I've even been dreaming about it :)

Sorry ladies, I haven't had a chance to read the last few pages, but will come back later and catch up.

Well I've finally caught up on this thread from start to finish!!!! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: Wow, you ladies can chat!!!

Don't worry...my E2 was low at first. My day 3 was 100.4, my day 5 was 300, my day 7 was 900, 9 was 1500, I stimmed 10 days, I still had 13 eggs, 10 were mature!! They upped my meds and I progressed fine!!

Thank you for sharing this! It gives me hope that I'll respond well to this increase and just needed a little time for my ovaries to wake up! :)

Annette I will be transferring tomorrow as well. I got a 2 day report on Friday (they didn't call me yesterday :( ) on Friday I at day 2, I had 3 5 cell, 4 6 cell, 1 3 cell, 1 2np, and 1 compacted one. I am doing the progesterone as well, honestly the needle is the worst part. Aside from the fact that it's been giving me waves of nausea. I feel pregnant already!!!

Ttb me too!! I'm so excited!!!

hey! my day 3 of stims estrogen level was always super low (60 round 1 & 23 round 2) ...re keep my dose the same and in the end round 1 i was around 3900 and round 2 2900 with good # off mature eggues. so dont worry. they will grow!

Thank you! I'm hoping the next time I go in, the level will have increased! :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"