IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
DaisyQ - Sorry your cycle had to be cancelled, but at least you got to convert to IUI, fingers crossed this worked for you and you wont need IVF.

alscreetch - sounds like you have a decent amount of follicles developing well, good luck with your transfer.

MrsC - my clinic only gives updates on fertilization and on the day of transfer. The embryologist mentioned they transfer them to a new medium on day 3 but they can't really tell much about them at that stage so they just give the day 5 update. Hope your hubby's TESE goes well!

MoBaby - Sorry about your scan, it's very frustrating when people don't know what they are doing. Did you hear back from your clinic?

AndreaFlorida - thats exciting about the adoption, good luck with your decision.

Haj - 12 fertilized eggs and 9 developing well, fantastic news. Not long now til transfer, good luck! Go grab some prune juice :)

GettingBroody - Hope everything works out with the timing for you

drsquid - Hope you start feeling better soon, not long til you start stims.

DancingDiva - They may or may not change your meds, but I would be asking them why they think it didn't work first time around and when you can start your next cycle. :hugs:

Tella - Fingers crossed you won't need to do another round of IVF

mrs stru - glad your follicles are growing, not long now til ER

BlueStorm - Not long now, yay

s08 - so have you decided whether you are going to test or not?

greekgirl - When are you testing?

JennyLynn - grow follies!

blueeyedgirl1 - Hoping the timing works out well for you

AnnetteCali - Good luck with your transfer Monday!

AFM - Transfer tomorrow! Had a dream last night that it was my transfer today, I woke up so excited until I realised it wasn't until tomorrow. I'm pretty bloated already and have sore bbs, ah the joys of progesterone. Just wanting to hear how my little embies are going, it might sound strange but I miss them :)

DaisyQ - Sorry your cycle had to be cancelled, but at least you got to convert to IUI, fingers crossed this worked for you and you wont need IVF.

alscreetch - sounds like you have a decent amount of follicles developing well, good luck with your transfer.

MrsC - my clinic only gives updates on fertilization and on the day of transfer. The embryologist mentioned they transfer them to a new medium on day 3 but they can't really tell much about them at that stage so they just give the day 5 update. Hope your hubby's TESE goes well!

MoBaby - Sorry about your scan, it's very frustrating when people don't know what they are doing. Did you hear back from your clinic?

AndreaFlorida - thats exciting about the adoption, good luck with your decision.

Haj - 12 fertilized eggs and 9 developing well, fantastic news. Not long now til transfer, good luck! Go grab some prune juice :)

GettingBroody - Hope everything works out with the timing for you

drsquid - Hope you start feeling better soon, not long til you start stims.

DancingDiva - They may or may not change your meds, but I would be asking them why they think it didn't work first time around and when you can start your next cycle. :hugs:

Tella - Fingers crossed you won't need to do another round of IVF

mrs stru - glad your follicles are growing, not long now til ER

BlueStorm - Not long now, yay

s08 - so have you decided whether you are going to test or not?

greekgirl - When are you testing?

JennyLynn - grow follies!

blueeyedgirl1 - Hoping the timing works out well for you

AnnetteCali - Good luck with your transfer Monday!

AFM - Transfer tomorrow! Had a dream last night that it was my transfer today, I woke up so excited until I realised it wasn't until tomorrow. I'm pretty bloated already and have sore bbs, ah the joys of progesterone. Just wanting to hear how my little embies are going, it might sound strange but I miss them :)

Are you nauseous from the progesterone?? If I didnt know better i would swear I'm pregnant. Since Friday I've had really bad acid reflux and nausea. This morning for like the past 2 hours I've been trying to take deep breaths and drink some gingerale bc thats how bad the nausea...if this is signs to things to come in pregnancy I'm in big trouble since I'm not even pregnant yet lol. But I'll take it all if I can have a baby

Hi
I have started the stimulants yesterday
thats the 19th may
Its the first time we have tried and Im 43
I dont know what Im doing from day to day!!!!
So many drugs Ive just received
I dont understanf half tge jargon on here but could do with a buddy xxx

Welcome! We will help you:) ask all questions you need!

Alscreetch~ Good luck today! I look forward to your update.

DaisyQ~ How did the 2nd IUI go today?

Annette, haj, and TTB~ Good luck to you all tomorrow! I hope the transfers go well. :thumbup:

GettingBroody~ I'm shocked that you got through the whole thread. Good job, I'm glad you are all caught up.

bettygraphite~ Welcome :hi: Like MoBaby said ask any questions and we will help you.

MoBaby~ How are you doing?

jchic~ I hope everything goes well tomorrow.

BlueStorm~ I hope your appointment goes well tomorrow. Fx you get to start stims.

Has anyone been more tired than usual while stimming? I have been so tired since Thursday, to the point where I have had an afternoon nap everyday -except today where I was asleep again before midday :blush: God help me tomorrow when I'm back at work, I'll be asleep at my desk!! :sleep:

Hey mrsc: I'm ok... Feeling down. Wish I had some answers. They better call me tomorrow! I have a feeling I'm going to need surgery which really depresses me :( guess I should not assume until they call. Oh my birthday is July 14.

Hey mrsc: I'm ok... Feeling down. Wish I had some answers. They better call me tomorrow! I have a feeling I'm going to need surgery which really depresses me :( guess I should not assume until they call. Oh my birthday is July 14.

Sorry you don't have any answers yet and you are feeling down. :hugs: I hope you don't have to have the surgery. Fx for good news tomorrow and you get some answers.

Asia and haj, anxiously waiting for an update!

TTB, good luck tomorrow!

Mrs. Stru, I was exhausted by day 6 of stims, but I don't know if it was from the drugs, the early mornings for monitoring, or the mental/emotional strain.

MrsC, the second iui went well. I think I had a less experienced doctor, so I hope she knew what she was doing. This was my 5th iui, and it was the most uncomfortable. Dh had another good sample with 41 million total motile sperm post wash. I've been having ovulation cramps and general discomfort/pressure since about 10am, or 2 hours after the iui, so the timing is good. Fx.

Daisyq: fx for you! Sorry it was so uncomfortable :(

Thanks Mo. :flower:

Haj - for some reason I thought transfer was today! I will be standing by for the update tomorrow. I have a very good feeling for you guys - all three of you!

Haj - I could have sworn i was pregnant as well, I've have some bouts of slight nausea, nothing compared to what your experiencing though! Hope you start to feel better soon!

Welcome bettygraphite!

Mrs stru - I was really tired when stimming, your body is working overtime producing follicles so it's completely normal.

MoBaby - hope you get the call soon, it's not fair waiting so long for an answer

DaisyQ - sorry to hear your last IUI was uncomfortable, fingers crossed for you. Thanks, I really hope your right :)

Hi
thats the 19th may

Welcome Betty!!! This thread is awesome for information & support. Were glad you joined us!!

Good luck Haj & TTB!!! I will be praying for you ladies...

So today we transferred 2 excellent blasts!!! I am officially PUPO with twins. This is a truly humbling experience! Everyone was excited today. The transfer went great!!

Hi
thats the 19th may

Welcome Betty!!! This thread is awesome for information & support. Were glad you joined us!!

Good luck Haj & TTB!!! I will be praying for you ladies...

So today we transferred 2 excellent blasts!!! I am officially PUPO with twins. This is a truly humbling experience! Everyone was excited today. The transfer went great!!

Thats wonderful news! Congrats on being PUPO :baby::baby: with twins. did you have extras to freeze?

Yayyyy alscreech!!!

I've been so emotional all night. I'm so nervous and excited for tomorrow. Didn't help I just went to see what to expect when you're expecting with my cousin.

i felt better on stims.. suppression has been killing me. managed to do the gym friday which was a first all week. went to a fair yesterday and by 1pm i was dragging. napped today. im bummed.. was hoping af would arrive this weekend so i could get my us tomorrow when i am working at the same hospital. if i get it tomorrow i have to drive 30 min each way to get an us during work. if i dont get it tomrorow.. i gotta find somewhere in philly bah.

hope everyone has had a great weekend. fingers crossed for all of you with upcoming ET. cant wait to join you

Alscreetch~ Good luck today! I look forward to your update.

DaisyQ~ How did the 2nd IUI go today?

Annette, haj, and TTB~ Good luck to you all tomorrow! I hope the transfers go well. :thumbup:

GettingBroody~ I'm shocked that you got through the whole thread. Good job, I'm glad you are all caught up.

bettygraphite~ Welcome :hi: Like MoBaby said ask any questions and we will help you.

MoBaby~ How are you doing?

jchic~ I hope everything goes well tomorrow.

BlueStorm~ I hope your appointment goes well tomorrow. Fx you get to start stims.

MrsC8776: Thanks for the good wishes for tomorrow! xxoxox sending baby dust to everyone!!

Yayyyy alscreech!!!

I've been so emotional all night. I'm so nervous and excited for tomorrow. Didn't help I just went to see what to expect when you're expecting with my cousin.

haj624: Keeping my fingers crossed for you tomorrow!! Sooo exciting!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"