IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
I have started the stimulants yesterday
thats the 19th may
Its the first time we have tried and Im 43
I dont know what Im doing from day to day!!!!
So many drugs Ive just received
I dont understanf half tge jargon on here but could do with a buddy xxx

Welcome Betty!!! This thread is awesome for information & support. Were glad you joined us!!

Good luck Haj & TTB!!! I will be praying for you ladies...

So today we transferred 2 excellent blasts!!! I am officially PUPO with twins. This is a truly humbling experience! Everyone was excited today. The transfer went great!!

alscreetch : Soooo exciting!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you. My ET is tomorrow. Hopefully I can get some sleep tonight... im pretty excited!

baby :dust::dust: your way!!

Alscreech - congrats on being PUPO!!! Are you nervous about them both sticking or would you like twins?

Haj, Annette and TTB - good luck today!! 3 ETs on the same day! - its funny how things work out like that! Fx'd ye'll all be delivering on the same day in 9 months time!! :baby:

alscreetch - congrats for being PUPO with twins!

AFM - Had 1 early blast transferred today. I have another two blasts but they are poor quality, the embryologist will check them again tomorrow in case they improved but they didn't seem to think we would get an frosties :(

My FS seemed happier with the embryo this time, found out my first transfer was actually a compacted morula not an early blast, so hoping our chances are better this cycle.

Good luck today Haj & Annette!

TTB > Thanks, I hope this cycle is our miracle one, if not we will try again. YAY for the early blast!!!!!!!!! Fx'd he is already busy expanding and will implant soon! Sorry about the frosties, I didn’t have any either :(

Haj > I also had those nausea once I started with the progesterone PIO shots. Its horrible! GL with your transfer, bring on that bfp!

bettygraphite > Welcome , hope you respond well and get a bfp from it.

mrs stru > I had the tiredness more after my ER.

MoBaby > :hugs: I hope the doc comes back with more answers for you :hugs: Regarding Menopur, I used it and it didn’t burn at all.

Daisy > Yay for great numbers, fx'd for a well deserved bfp :hugs:

alcreetch > :wohoo: yay for two perfect blasts, now implant twins!!!!!!! Fx'd for you! When is your OTD?

Annette > GL For today, bring on those BFP's!!!!

AFM > Not much except that I have been getting sharp shooting pains in my ovaries and dull aches every now and then. I praying for a nice and timely O this week with a strong and healthy egg that will become my baby :D Getting better at the temping thing again so temps are reliable again. Only 3 more days till I see my FS :wohoo:

haj,annette and ttb: good luck girls! pupo very soon! congrats! :) how exciting!

Mrs.C- I still had 4 embryos at different stages yesterday. I'll find out today.

AnnetteCali- Good luck today... I will be praying for you!!! :happydance:

TTB- yay for being PUPO!!!! Don't worry dear, things will be fine!! :baby::hugs:

Tella- my test date is 5/31... Good luck with that O!! :thumbup:

Gettingbroody- I will take whatever blessing that I receive!! I think twins would be awesome & scary, but we will make it happen! How many are you going to transfer?

Asia

Hey ladies, I just got out of my transfer. They just transferred 2 perfect blasts. He said they were hundreds of cells already. We have 3 frosties right now and he said he's just waiting on a few more by tonorrow to see if they can be frozen. So I'm pupo with twins!!! Ahhh!!!

:wohoo: :happydance: :cloud9: :happydance: :wohoo:

Huge Congrats to both of you alscreetch & Haj!!!!!!!!! Look after yourselfs in this TWW and bring on those BFP's in a few days time!!!

Haj that is a great number of frosties!!!!!!! Not that you gonna need them now, but it is great to have backup!

alscreetch - congrats for being PUPO with twins!

AFM - Had 1 early blast transferred today. I have another two blasts but they are poor quality, the embryologist will check them again tomorrow in case they improved but they didn't seem to think we would get an frosties :(

My FS seemed happier with the embryo this time, found out my first transfer was actually a compacted morula not an early blast, so hoping our chances are better this cycle.

Good luck today Haj & Annette!

:happydance: yay for being PUPO! Try not to worry about the ones still in the lab. The one inside you is your LO and you will get your BFP very soon.

TTB > Thanks, I hope this cycle is our miracle one, if not we will try again. YAY for the early blast!!!!!!!!! Fx'd he is already busy expanding and will implant soon! Sorry about the frosties, I didn’t have any either :(

Haj > I also had those nausea once I started with the progesterone PIO shots. Its horrible! GL with your transfer, bring on that bfp!

bettygraphite > Welcome , hope you respond well and get a bfp from it.

mrs stru > I had the tiredness more after my ER.

MoBaby > :hugs: I hope the doc comes back with more answers for you :hugs: Regarding Menopur, I used it and it didn’t burn at all.

Daisy > Yay for great numbers, fx'd for a well deserved bfp :hugs:

alcreetch > :wohoo: yay for two perfect blasts, now implant twins!!!!!!! Fx'd for you! When is your OTD?

Annette > GL For today, bring on those BFP's!!!!

AFM > Not much except that I have been getting sharp shooting pains in my ovaries and dull aches every now and then. I praying for a nice and timely O this week with a strong and healthy egg that will become my baby :D Getting better at the temping thing again so temps are reliable again. Only 3 more days till I see my FS :wohoo:

FX for a BFP with those O pains. :thumbup:

Mrs.C- I still had 4 embryos at different stages yesterday. I'll find out today.

AnnetteCali- Good luck today... I will be praying for you!!! :happydance:

TTB- yay for being PUPO!!!! Don't worry dear, things will be fine!! :baby::hugs:

Tella- my test date is 5/31... Good luck with that O!! :thumbup:

Gettingbroody- I will take whatever blessing that I receive!! I think twins would be awesome & scary, but we will make it happen! How many are you going to transfer?

Asia

I look forward to your update about the frosties!

Hey ladies, I just got out of my transfer. They just transferred 2 perfect blasts. He said they were hundreds of cells already. We have 3 frosties right now and he said he's just waiting on a few more by tonorrow to see if they can be frozen. So I'm pupo with twins!!! Ahhh!!!

Yay for being PUPO as well! :happydance: I'm so excited for you all. Time to relax and let them snuggle in. :wink wink:

AFM~ The countdown is on for tomorrow. I'm excited yet a little scared.:wacko: Tomorrow will determine everything. From what I've heard from another person in the same situation is the sperm is still producing it's just not getting out so there should be some to take. I'm hoping they get at least 20 sperm out to freeze.

Oh I meant to ask... TTB and haj, is your OTD 5/31 as well or is it different?

DaisyQ~ When is your test date?

Congrats to TTB and Haj on your new PUPO status!!!! Hope they're snuggling in and getting cosy for the next 9 months!

Haj, wow that's lots of frosties!! They'll be ready and waiting for you next year when you decide to give the twins a little brother or sister!!!:D

MrsC, try not to stress out about tomor :hugs: I'm sure they'll get lots of strong :spermy:

Alscreech, I would happily transfer 2 but my clinic generally only puts one back for my age group so we'll just have to wait and see what they say closer to the time...

Thanks Mrs.C!!! I have a good feeling about tomorrow. It will go great!!!

Jchic good luck today!!

Ttb and alscreech-yay were pupo!!

Annette-let us know as soon as you're done!!

Congrats to TTB and Haj on your new PUPO status!!!! Hope they're snuggling in and getting cosy for the next 9 months!

Haj, wow that's lots of frosties!! They'll be ready and waiting for you next year when you decide to give the twins a little brother or sister!!!:D

MrsC, try not to stress out about tomor :hugs: I'm sure they'll get lots of strong :spermies:

Alscreech, I would happily transfer 2 but my clinic generally only puts one back for my age group so we'll just have to wait and see what they say closer to the time...

Thank you!!!

Haj & Alscreetch - Congrats on being pupo :happydance:

Mrs. C - Good luck tomorrow. It is going to go great, don't worry!

Hope eveyone had a good weekend.

I had my first scan and b\w this morning to see if I can start stims. Lining looked good. I had 6 small on one side and 7 small on the other. Does that sound low? Does that mean the max eggs I will has is 13?

I can't wait to start stims b\c I have been feeling awful from lupron and have really bad headaches. I hope they go away after tonight. Just waiting on nurse to call for blood work results.

Haj & Alscreetch - Congrats on being pupo :happydance:

Mrs. C - Good luck tomorrow. It is going to go great, don't worry!

Hope eveyone had a good weekend.

I had my first scan and b\w this morning to see if I can start stims. Lining looked good. I had 6 small on one side and 7 small on the other. Does that sound low? Does that mean the max eggs I will has is 13?

I can't wait to start stims b\c I have been feeling awful from lupron and have really bad headaches. I hope they go away after tonight. Just waiting on nurse to call for blood work results.

Thanks Blue!

Sorry the Lupron is making you feel bad. I've heard that from others and I can honestly say I'm not looking forward to that part. I don't know about the 13 eggs and the max but hopefully you will get more with the stims. Let us know what they say when they call. Fx for good news. :thumbup:

MrsC, try not to stress out about tomor :hugs: I'm sure they'll get lots of strong :spermy:

Just spoke to the drs office. They wanted me to go in thurs for a blood test to check my estrogen. Then tmollify callled back and said they wanted to do a Sono too. When I asked why she said they wanted to check for fluid. I guess from the ohss concern last week. Probably sounds stupid but will a vaginal ultrasound effect implantation?

Mrs. C, otd is June 3.

Haj, and TTB Congrats!!

Thanks Daisy I updated the front page with your OTD!

s08~ It's almost test day! How are you feeling?

greekgirl~ It's almost test day for you as well. I can't wait to see all the BFP's in a few days.

mrs stru~ I hope your appointment goes well today. Fx you get to trigger tonight.

jchic~ Good luck today!

tiffttc~ Good luck at the IVF intro tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"