IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to TTB and Haj on your new PUPO status!!!! Hope they're snuggling in and getting cosy for the next 9 months!

Haj, wow that's lots of frosties!! They'll be ready and waiting for you next year when you decide to give the twins a little brother or sister!!!:D

MrsC, try not to stress out about tomor :hugs: I'm sure they'll get lots of strong :spermy:

Alscreech, I would happily transfer 2 but my clinic generally only puts one back for my age group so we'll just have to wait and see what they say closer to the time...

Just spoke to the drs office. They wanted me to go in thurs for a blood test to check my estrogen. Then tmollify callled back and said they wanted to do a Sono too. When I asked why she said they wanted to check for fluid. I guess from the ohss concern last week. Probably sounds stupid but will a vaginal ultrasound effect implantation?

Oh I meant to ask... TTB and haj, is your OTD 5/31 as well or is it different?

DaisyQ~ When is your test date?

My re isn't doing bloods till 6/4

I'm sure that if the vaginal u/s would hurt anything they wouldn't do it. They may even do a normal u/s to check. Then I had my last test done they did a normal u/s and they could see everything just fine. I wouldn't worry about it. Just think of your embies getting snuggled in and try not to stress. Fx for 6/4!! Will you test before then or wait until that day?

Congrats to TTB and Haj on your new PUPO status!!!! Hope they're snuggling in and getting cosy for the next 9 months!

Haj, wow that's lots of frosties!! They'll be ready and waiting for you next year when you decide to give the twins a little brother or sister!!!:D

MrsC, try not to stress out about tomor :hugs: I'm sure they'll get lots of strong :spermy:

Alscreech, I would happily transfer 2 but my clinic generally only puts one back for my age group so we'll just have to wait and see what they say closer to the time...

Just spoke to the drs office. They wanted me to go in thurs for a blood test to check my estrogen. Then tmollify callled back and said they wanted to do a Sono too. When I asked why she said they wanted to check for fluid. I guess from the ohss concern last week. Probably sounds stupid but will a vaginal ultrasound effect implantation?

Oh I meant to ask... TTB and haj, is your OTD 5/31 as well or is it different?

DaisyQ~ When is your test date?

My re isn't doing bloods till 6/4

I'm sure that if the vaginal u/s would hurt anything they wouldn't do it. They may even do a normal u/s to check. Then I had my last test done they did a normal u/s and they could see everything just fine. I wouldn't worry about it. Just think of your embies getting snuggled in and try not to stress. Fx for 6/4!! Will you test before then or wait until that day?

Haha I know I probably won't last till them but I'll try.

I’m gone for a couple days, and you ladies fill up like 5 pages!!!

Congrats Alscreech and Haj!! Glad everything went well with your transfers.

Annette, how’d your transfer go?

TTB, I hope you get some frosties! We transferred one early blast and one compacted morula this cycle, so I know the feeling about not transferring perfect, advanced blasts!

Good luck tomorrow, MrsC!

AFM, I am 6dpt today. I did not test this morning because I didn’t have any tests, but did yesterday morning with FRER to confirm trigger was totally out. It was BFN, although there could have been an oh so light line (but I don’t think so). I know many receive their bfp that early, but many do not as well. So, I decided not to get down yet (yeah right!). I’m actually pretty devastated. But the way I am rationalizing it is that I had an afternoon transfer of an early blast and a morula, so implantation might be a little behind others. I am planning on buying some tests on the way home from work tonight and taking another one when I get home. My dh doesn’t want me testing at home this week, so I’m having to be sneaky! To be perfectly honest, I’m just really having a down moment right now. I’m so afraid this didn’t work. Beta isn’t until Thursday at 9dpt, so a lot could happen between now and then.

:hugs: s08. It's still very early yet. At least you know now that the trigger is out of your system so you won't have to worry about false positives! Am keeping fingers and toes firmly crossed for you! :dust:

I’m gone for a couple days, and you ladies fill up like 5 pages!!!

Congrats Alscreech and Haj!! Glad everything went well with your transfers.

Annette, how’d your transfer go?

TTB, I hope you get some frosties! We transferred one early blast and one compacted morula this cycle, so I know the feeling about not transferring perfect, advanced blasts!

Good luck tomorrow, MrsC!

AFM, I am 6dpt today. I did not test this morning because I didn’t have any tests, but did yesterday morning with FRER to confirm trigger was totally out. It was BFN, although there could have been an oh so light line (but I don’t think so). I know many receive their bfp that early, but many do not as well. So, I decided not to get down yet (yeah right!). I’m actually pretty devastated. But the way I am rationalizing it is that I had an afternoon transfer of an early blast and a morula, so implantation might be a little behind others. I am planning on buying some tests on the way home from work tonight and taking another one when I get home. My dh doesn’t want me testing at home this week, so I’m having to be sneaky! To be perfectly honest, I’m just really having a down moment right now. I’m so afraid this didn’t work. Beta isn’t until Thursday at 9dpt, so a lot could happen between now and then.

:hugs: There is still time! Don't let that one test get you down. Like you said... there might have been a faint line there. Stay positive, I know it might be hard but thats what we all have to do. You said you are planning on testing tonight and I hope you see a line on that test. I know it's common sense but hold it for as long as you can so that your urine isn't diluted. Since you are being sneaky about testing are you able to take a pic of the test and post it either on here or the testing area? If so I'd love to be able to help you see that line and maybe other would as well. :flower:

yay all the ET... im so happy for you guys.

afm- still no damn af.

E2 is 49.2 so they said I can start tonight! Will keep you guys posted on my progress. I have my next scan and b/w on Thursday.

thanks MRS C iam really nervous but i cant believe its finally here it has been the longest wait of my life (i dnt no what iam going to be like in my tww) lol!!.....em i kinda feel stupid askin this but i seen loads of ye using these but i never knew what they meant......so what does PUPO and OTD mean?????

thanks MRS C iam really nervous but i cant believe its finally here it has been the longest wait of my life (i dnt no what iam going to be like in my tww) lol!!.....em i kinda feel stupid askin this but i seen loads of ye using these but i never knew what they meant......so what does PUPO and OTD mean?????

The 2WW is going to be the hardest part! :wacko:

PUPO= Pregnant Until Proven Otherwise and OTD= Official Test Date :winkwink: Not a stupid question at all.

Well, after driving round the hospital car park for 20 minutes trying to find a space, I gave up and dumped my car outside the crm entrance and hoped I wouldn't get caught!! Luckily I was called straight in for my scan and managed to get out within 15 mins and back to my car without getting a ticket! Security were going round as I pulled away so I am hoping that they missed me and I won't get a nasty surprise in the post!

Anyway, I have 6 or 7 mature follicles so I will trigger tonight at 10pm ready for ER on wednesday. It's becoming real now...

The 2WW is going to be the hardest part! :wacko:

PUPO= Pregnant Until Proven Otherwise and OTD= Official Test Date :winkwink: Not a stupid question at all.

Ya i think iam going to go grey and bald in tww lol!!!!:haha: and thanks i would have never guessed it........am did you have your appt. with dh today or is it tomorow???:dohh:

Well, after driving round the hospital car park for 20 minutes trying to find a space, I gave up and dumped my car outside the crm entrance and hoped I wouldn't get caught!! Luckily I was called straight in for my scan and managed to get out within 15 mins and back to my car without getting a ticket! Security were going round as I pulled away so I am hoping that they missed me and I won't get a nasty surprise in the post!

Anyway, I have 6 or 7 mature follicles so I will trigger tonight at 10pm ready for ER on wednesday. It's becoming real now...

OMG thats great news......hope everything goes well at er and et for you and i wil say a prayer for you that they will be perfect blasts......think postive and good things will happen!!

Yay, how exciting!! :happydance: And fx'd you don't get a ticket either... (although I'm sure it'd be worth it! :winkwink:)

Blue, delighted for you starting your stims tonight! :D Would love to be at that stage now!

Tiff, best of luck with your intro tomor! Hope they have a plan of action ready for you and that you'll be in the impossible 2ww really soon!

So ladies do you want to hear my new crazy worry??? I had to have a full bladder for my transfer today. Did anyone else? I was nervous to drink too early though bc remember I was ready to die with my mock transfer. So I started drinking a little later but they ended up taking me in early. So the nurse had said well he might have to fill your bladder if it's not full enough. So the doctor came in to talk before I went in and was like is your bladder full bc you look way too calm for it to be and I was like I think so. So he took me in and started to Sono and was like yeah your bladder isn't that full. So he had the nurse pressing on my stomach with the Sono thing and he was like we can just put pressure on your stomach. So I was like you can fill my bladder if you need and he was like its ok. Buttttt being the wacko I am now I'm afraid bc my bladder wasn't full the embryos weren't placed correctly

So ladies do you want to hear my new crazy worry??? I had to have a full bladder for my transfer today. Did anyone else? I was nervous to drink too early though bc remember I was ready to die with my mock transfer. So I started drinking a little later but they ended up taking me in early. So the nurse had said well he might have to fill your bladder if it's not full enough. So the doctor came in to talk before I went in and was like is your bladder full bc you look way too calm for it to be and I was like I think so. So he took me in and started to Sono and was like yeah your bladder isn't that full. So he had the nurse pressing on my stomach with the Sono thing and he was like we can just put pressure on your stomach. So I was like you can fill my bladder if you need and he was like its ok. Buttttt being the wacko I am now I'm afraid bc my bladder wasn't full the embryos weren't placed correctly

I would not worry b\c I think that some clinics don't even require a full bladder for the transfer. I don't think mine does, or at least they did not do it for my mock transfer. Plus you have to remember our clinics are trying to do whatever it takes to get us pregnant because it makes them look better too :winkwink: so I'm sure if it would have made a difference he would have filled you up :haha: I know you are going to worry anyway because that's just you! I'm the same...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"