IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey ladies!!

I just wanted to update you guys on my situation. Unfortunately, my pregnancy ended in a very early miscarriage :cry:. It's on to anther cycle for us and probably our last since we can't afford a 3rd cycle. I really hope this second try works for us. My RE waits a whole cycle before he moves on to another round of ivf. I will be making an appointment with him sometime soon and will let you know how that goes. Sorry I didn't catch up on the previous posts but will read them soon. Good luck to everyone in their TWW and for everyone stimming and I really pray that this is it for you. :hugs:

Lulu, I am so so sorry. Life really is not fair at times. I cannot even imagine how you are feeling. Look after yourself :hugs:

Hiya ladies :hi:

MrsC asked me to come and update u all as ive posted in this thread before. I had 2 grade 3 embies transferred 11th May and got my BFP on the 19th. Official test date is tomorrow :)

Good luck to all the ladies still goin through this or those who are about too :) xxx

Congratulations!! Have a wonderful 9 months!!

Mrs C - I love the updated new first page, it's a great way to keep up-to-date. I am still just waiting to get approval to start. If all goes well with my MRI I will be starting with my July AF.

Good luck with the MRI, hope all goes well!

Thought I'd jump back on the board today after finally getting some good news. I've been lurking and reading everyone's posts - it's so exciting that we've got some folks in the TWW already! I was staying away because I've been having major gall bladder problems and was afraid my whole IVF plan was going to be messed up. Just met with the RE today and he said if I have my gall bladder out in June I can still go ahead with IVF in July. I'm so relieved - I was afraid he was going to tell me I had to wait some ridiculous amount of time. So I went ahead and ordered my meds and I go back June 11 to get my timeline and figure out when to start down-regging.

Congrats to those who are newly PUPO - I can't wait to see your BFPs!!

Great news that he's letting you start so soon! Do you have an apt date for having your gall bladder out?

hello Ladies, I have been out of action for a while , as I was just impatiently waiting for my IVf appointment yesterday. My appointment went very well, even better than what I anticipated. My doc started me on meds yesterday itself. I had my one shot for supression yesterday and am now waiting for AF to show in a weeks time and then I start stims. So June it is for me. really hoping for a June BFP.

Hello!

Had FET on Friday 18th may

I'm 4dpt 6dpo
It was a 2dt

I had one 4cell 2 grade
1 5 cell but it lost 2 cells= 3 cell

Both back xx

Your welcome hun. I haven't had my beta yet so nothing has been confirmed in stone but i also wanted to point out that i had Grade 3 embies put back which is the second lowest grade at my clinic. I was totally bummed out by this and convinced it can't have worked so just wanted to say to all the ladies with lower grade embies do not give up hope :) xxx

Lulu - I'm so so sorry! It's an incredibly hard thing to go through so please rest up and take care of yourself!! Big :hugs:

azlissie - sorry your having problems with your gall bladder, hope you feel better soon. Glad it doesn't affect your plans

Congrats Lisa84!

honeycheeks - glad your appt went so well, hope AF comes soon for you

CozIvf - we should be testing around the same time

AFM - as expected we don't have any frosties, but that's ok. If we have to do more IVF I'll have to work on my egg quality. But hopefully that will only be in a few years time to give this little one a sibling :)

Honey - wow, that must have been a nice surprise that he started you on meds straight away! Best of luck!

Coz - fx'd that your lil frosties are delighted to be out of the freezer and back where they belong! :dust: I'm curious - did one of them lose cells in the freezing/thawing process?

MrsC - how did today go?

s08, alscreech, haj, TTB and Annette - how are all you PUPO ladies feeling today?!

Hey ladies, the drs office called back and said it was the 3 frosties, the other ones weren't good enough. I'm still just relaxing today just like the dr said. Feeling anxious and nervous. I've been feeling little pinches but I get those a lot do its probably nothing besides wishful thinking. How long does implantation after 5dt take?

MrsC good luck today!
Jchic how did yesterday go?
So8 did you test again?
Lisa did you get your beta?
Annette, alscreech, & ttb how are you feeling?

Woo hoo!!! Biopsy of OH (after an unsuccessful vasectomy reversal) showed sperm! :happydance:

Me: AMH 0.4 and FSH = not great but still 15-20 % chance with ICSI which they probably will go ahead with in August!! :happydance:

Roll on August :happydance:

Lulu, I am so, so sorry. :hugs:

Lisa, congratulations!

Haj, great news about the frosties.

Sticky vibes to all the ladies in the tww.

Hi girls,

So surgery went great. I am recovering now on my couch and took off through Thursday for work....I may have to take the remaining week off (Thurs and Fri) too depending on how I am feeling. So its Stage 3 endo and it was in both my ovaries, it had blocked my right tube and my ovaries were attached to my uterine wall. Uterus was all clear. They also found endo on my intestine. They removed it all and everything is in tact and looking great. He also unblocked my tube! Said that IVF will give us an 85% chance now !!!! Also said if we try naturally, we now have a 45% chance over 4-6 months. Excited to get on with IVF with in August and estrogen in July luteal phase. In some pain and discomfort, but glad its over!

How is everyone?

I have not been on here for some time, so I have a lot of catching up to do! Congrats to everyone that has had ER and ET!

AFM...I had a consult last night since my MC, my cycle started last monday (thank goodness) and today I am going in for an HSM test, and I am freaking out right now! This is where they put saline in your tubes, last time I had dye in my tubes and I nearly jumped off the table. I leave in about 30 minutes, but I am just about ready to be sick thinking about having it done again.

They are starting my IVF cycle next month....OMG, I cannot believe its already about to start again! They are going to use a more aggressive protocol this time since I was a slow responder last time. So I am not sure what to expect right now, but he mentioned ganirlex; anyone else use that??? He did not say anything about Lupron this time, so I don't know what that means as far as stimming is concerned, and when that will start. I won't do BCP because I am prone for migraines and on meds for that. I am hoping I will get some answers today on all this, but I am starting to finally get excited again and get past the MC!

Hey ladies!!

I just wanted to update you guys on my situation. Unfortunately, my pregnancy ended in a very early miscarriage :cry:. It's on to anther cycle for us and probably our last since we can't afford a 3rd cycle. I really hope this second try works for us. My RE waits a whole cycle before he moves on to another round of ivf. I will be making an appointment with him sometime soon and will let you know how that goes. Sorry I didn't catch up on the previous posts but will read them soon. Good luck to everyone in their TWW and for everyone stimming and I really pray that this is it for you. :hugs:

I am so sorry Lulu :hugs::hugs: I went through this in March/April. Take the time you need and I hope that you get your BFP on your next cycle!! :hugs:

haj- yay on frosties.. i have my fingers crossed for some

lulu- *hugs*

jchic- glad surgery went so well

afm- still no af... glad i didnt plan on starting stims til june 1... wonder where she is.. im thinking about getting an us at work to make sure i dont have a cyst (though it doesnt reallly matter). im betting she turns up as i step on the plane to philly

Honey - wow, that must have been a nice surprise that he started you on meds straight away! Best of luck!

Coz - fx'd that your lil frosties are delighted to be out of the freezer and back where they belong! :dust: I'm curious - did one of them lose cells in the freezing/thawing process?

MrsC - how did today go?

s08, alscreech, haj, TTB and Annette - how are all you PUPO ladies feeling today?!

GettingBroody: Feeling good today. The doc transferred two embryos.. and I have 1 possibly two to freeze. I will get the update from the lab today. I was sorta bummed about only have one to freeze... but the doc says.. anytime you have something to freeze.. he views it as a good cycle.

So far so good..I feel fine. The bed rest is going to tough though. I tried to sleep in as late as I could... now i'm downstairs watching junk tv!

Hoping we all get our BFP's!

Laying here I'm feeling little crampy and gassy. Might just be because I haven't gone to the bathroom since Saturday.

Annette sounds great!!

Hey ladies, the drs office called back and said it was the 3 frosties, the other ones weren't good enough. I'm still just relaxing today just like the dr said. Feeling anxious and nervous. I've been feeling little pinches but I get those a lot do its probably nothing besides wishful thinking. How long does implantation after 5dt take?

MrsC good luck today!
Jchic how did yesterday go?
So8 did you test again?
Lisa did you get your beta?
Annette, alscreech, & ttb how are you feeling?

Haj- I'm feeling good! How about you? Congrats on the 3 frosties!! i'm hoping for 1-2.. fingers crossed! I'm driving myself nuts already with bed rest!! I tried to sleep in the longest I could.. then moved downstairs to lay on the couch to watch tv.. i am going to have tv overdose after today!

Did you find out how long implantation can take after a 5dt ? I am a pee on a stick -aholic.. and want to know the earliest date I can test!! :)

Sending sticky vibes our way!!! xoxo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back