IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laying here I'm feeling little crampy and gassy. Might just be because I haven't gone to the bathroom since Saturday.

Annette sounds great!!

Oh no Haj.... being constipated is such an uncomfortable feeling! I was constipated for two days and was so uncomfy! I drank prune juice and took fiber pills .The nurse at the clinic suggested real prunes, apples, and lots of fruit. Did your doc suggest anything?

Hey ladies, the drs office called back and said it was the 3 frosties, the other ones weren't good enough. I'm still just relaxing today just like the dr said. Feeling anxious and nervous. I've been feeling little pinches but I get those a lot do its probably nothing besides wishful thinking. How long does implantation after 5dt take?

MrsC good luck today!
Jchic how did yesterday go?
So8 did you test again?
Lisa did you get your beta?
Annette, alscreech, & ttb how are you feeling?

Haj- I'm feeling good! How about you? Congrats on the 3 frosties!! i'm hoping for 1-2.. fingers crossed! I'm driving myself nuts already with bed rest!! I tried to sleep in the longest I could.. then moved downstairs to lay on the couch to watch tv.. i am going to have tv overdose after today!

Did you find out how long implantation can take after a 5dt ? I am a pee on a stick -aholic.. and want to know the earliest date I can test!! :)

Sending sticky vibes our way!!! xoxo

I'm good. Laying on the couch. Sleeping sucked last night bc I tried to stay on my back. I'm kinda crampy and gassy but I think it has something to do with me being constipated. I'm sure you'll be able to get some good frosties. I'm hoping since I got 3 that the 2 the put in we're super blasts lol

I've looked up implantation and most things say for 5dt you usually implant within 72 hours. The earliest I see ppl testing and getting positives are 5 to 6dpt. I want to test early too but I'm so nervous!!!

Laying here I'm feeling little crampy and gassy. Might just be because I haven't gone to the bathroom since Saturday.

Annette sounds great!!

Oh no Haj.... being constipated is such an uncomfortable feeling! I was constipated for two days and was so uncomfy! I drank prune juice and took fiber pills .The nurse at the clinic suggested real prunes, apples, and lots of fruit. Did your doc suggest anything?

They said I can take colace and magnesium citrus but only half a dose.

Annette sounds great!!

I just drank more prune juice.. blah! Hopefully you solve your constipation soon! oxo

Annette sounds great!!

Hope you feel better soon! BTW.. thanks for keeping me company during my bed rest!!

Annette sounds great!!

Hope you feel better soon! BTW.. thanks for keeping me company during my bed rest!!

Haha of course I'm so bored too!!!

Annette sounds great!!

Just got a call from my doc.. confirmed that I have a second embryo to freeze. yay!!!

Annette sounds great!!

Just got a call from my doc.. confirmed that I have a second embryo to freeze. yay!!!

Yayyyyy!!! So great!!! What's your test date?

Well they just took my hubby back for his procedure. I'm so nervous. Now I just wait...

I will catch up on everything when I get home and after I get him settled in.

Well they just took my hubby back for his procedure. I'm so nervous. Now I just wait...

I will catch up on everything when I get home and after I get him settled in.

It's gonna be just fine! Good luck! :)

Thanks for the welcome ladies, had no idea this thread was so active!

At the moment I don't even know if the NHS will fund our ICSI, and still have 2 weeks to wait until we find out. If no, then it'll be a lot longer than one silly holiday that we'll be waiting on. :(

If we manage to get it funded, I expect it'll be the full whack, already know it'll be max dosage for all meds, so would expect it to be long protocol. Only time will tell, though.

2 weeks till we find out...*sigh*

Annette sounds great!!

My blood test date is 5/30 .. knowing me i'm going to start peeing on a stick starting 5/28 !!! is that bad? ?? When is your test date?!

Annette sounds great!!

My blood test date is 5/30 .. knowing me i'm going to start peeing on a stick stating 5/28 !!! is that bad? ?? When is your test date?!

My blood test isn't till 6/4!!! To be honest I'll probably start the 27th at 6dpt

Good luck MrsC! Hope the TESE goes well and your DH has a quick recovery!

mrsc: good luck! let us know!

weird thing happened today. the re call in all my rx to pharmacy (they called me to see what all i needed since i had some meds on file) but never called me about the u/s? im taking this as he still wants to continue? i have hss on 5/30 so i will get answers then i guess. im just so confused. maybe my message never went tnrough or something. im just not going to worry until i need to :)

Hi all. I've been lurking around while I'm in a holding pattern. Hope everyone is doing ok. I had an ultrasound yesterday, and will be going for blood work tomorrow. Our next apt with the RE will be June 12th. Hopefully at that apt we will get an idea of what happens next.

hello Ladies, I have been out of action for a while , as I was just impatiently waiting for my IVf appointment yesterday. My appointment went very well, even better than what I anticipated. My doc started me on meds yesterday itself. I had my one shot for supression yesterday and am now waiting for AF to show in a weeks time and then I start stims. So June it is for me. really hoping for a June BFP.

Welcome back honeycheeks! I'm glad your appointment went so well yesterday. Please keep us updated on how things go.

Hello!

Had FET on Friday 18th may

I'm 4dpt 6dpo
It was a 2dt

I had one 4cell 2 grade
1 5 cell but it lost 2 cells= 3 cell

Both back xx

Welcome :hi: Fx for a BFP very soon. :thumbup:

Lulu - I'm so so sorry! It's an incredibly hard thing to go through so please rest up and take care of yourself!! Big :hugs:

azlissie - sorry your having problems with your gall bladder, hope you feel better soon. Glad it doesn't affect your plans

Congrats Lisa84!

honeycheeks - glad your appt went so well, hope AF comes soon for you

CozIvf - we should be testing around the same time

AFM - as expected we don't have any frosties, but that's ok. If we have to do more IVF I'll have to work on my egg quality. But hopefully that will only be in a few years time to give this little one a sibling :)

sorry to hear about no frosties. You won't need them at the moment because you will get your BFP with this round.

Hey ladies, the drs office called back and said it was the 3 frosties, the other ones weren't good enough. I'm still just relaxing today just like the dr said. Feeling anxious and nervous. I've been feeling little pinches but I get those a lot do its probably nothing besides wishful thinking. How long does implantation after 5dt take?

MrsC good luck today!
Jchic how did yesterday go?
So8 did you test again?
Lisa did you get your beta?
Annette, alscreech, & ttb how are you feeling?

3 frosties is great haj. I'm not sure how long implantation takes. :shrug:

Woo hoo!!! Biopsy of OH (after an unsuccessful vasectomy reversal) showed sperm! :happydance:

Me: AMH 0.4 and FSH = not great but still 15-20 % chance with ICSI which they probably will go ahead with in August!! :happydance:

Roll on August :happydance:

Welcome :hi: Thats great news!! I'm so happy everything went well for you today. :happydance:

Hi girls,

So surgery went great. I am recovering now on my couch and took off through Thursday for work....I may have to take the remaining week off (Thurs and Fri) too depending on how I am feeling. So its Stage 3 endo and it was in both my ovaries, it had blocked my right tube and my ovaries were attached to my uterine wall. Uterus was all clear. They also found endo on my intestine. They removed it all and everything is in tact and looking great. He also unblocked my tube! Said that IVF will give us an 85% chance now !!!! Also said if we try naturally, we now have a 45% chance over 4-6 months. Excited to get on with IVF with in August and estrogen in July luteal phase. In some pain and discomfort, but glad its over!

How is everyone?

jchic that is amazing news! I bet you are so relieved. Just think you may not even need IVF with chances like that. Either way I'm happy that you are finally where you want to be.

I have not been on here for some time, so I have a lot of catching up to do! Congrats to everyone that has had ER and ET!

AFM...I had a consult last night since my MC, my cycle started last monday (thank goodness) and today I am going in for an HSM test, and I am freaking out right now! This is where they put saline in your tubes, last time I had dye in my tubes and I nearly jumped off the table. I leave in about 30 minutes, but I am just about ready to be sick thinking about having it done again.

They are starting my IVF cycle next month....OMG, I cannot believe its already about to start again! They are going to use a more aggressive protocol this time since I was a slow responder last time. So I am not sure what to expect right now, but he mentioned ganirlex; anyone else use that??? He did not say anything about Lupron this time, so I don't know what that means as far as stimming is concerned, and when that will start. I won't do BCP because I am prone for migraines and on meds for that. I am hoping I will get some answers today on all this, but I am starting to finally get excited again and get past the MC!

How did it go today? Not much longer and you will be on the crazy road of IVF. Thats great that they will put you on a different protocol. :thumbup:

mrsc: good luck! let us know!

weird thing happened today. the re call in all my rx to pharmacy (they called me to see what all i needed since i had some meds on file) but never called me about the u/s? im taking this as he still wants to continue? i have hss on 5/30 so i will get answers then i guess. im just so confused. maybe my message never went tnrough or something. im just not going to worry until i need to :)

I would take that as good news. I'm sure if something was wrong they would want until your appointment on the 30th. Yay for getting meds ordered!

Hi all. I've been lurking around while I'm in a holding pattern. Hope everyone is doing ok. I had an ultrasound yesterday, and will be going for blood work tomorrow. Our next apt with the RE will be June 12th. Hopefully at that apt we will get an idea of what happens next.

The 12th will be here before you know it. I hope all goes well at tomorrows appointment. Are they just redoing your baseline?

AFM~ Everything went great today! I don't know how many they got but we should find out in the next day or two. The urologist came back and said everything went very smoothly. It was quick to. I was expecting it to be an hour and it only took about a half hour. :thumbup: Now if I could just find away to keep hubby down on the couch everything would be great. :dohh: The pain killers are making him think he can walk around and do things.

MrsC my hubby was the same way! He was trying to climb the stairs and go out and get the mail and everything. I guess they just don't like to sit still! Those pain meds work a little too well. Hopefully you get a little more info than we did for ours. The lab only let our urologist know that they found 'some' sperm in 3 out of the 5 samples so all we know is we have at least 3 to work with. Glad everything went well!

MrsC my hubby was the same way! He was trying to climb the stairs and go out and get the mail and everything. I guess they just don't like to sit still! Those pain meds work a little too well. Hopefully you get a little more info than we did for ours. The lab only let our urologist know that they found 'some' sperm in 3 out of the 5 samples so all we know is we have at least 3 to work with. Glad everything went well!

Thanks! He says he's not sore at all which is crazy to me. Maybe the meds do work a little too well. I don't want him in pain though. I'm going to call tomorrow and ask for numbers. He sounded really surprised when he came back to tell me how everything went. Of course hubby was still sleeping but thats ok. How are things looking for you guys? I know you were waiting on AF to show. Any ideas on when you will get started?

Annette~ How many did you transfer? Congrats on getting an extra frosty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"