IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone! Starting stims 5/24 for second attempt at IVF. First one (March) canceled due to dominant follicle. Anyone else stimming now? Would definitely LOVE others to talk to!

Mrs c: hope dh isn't in too much pain this am! Hope he's following his discharge instructions!

Hi hopeful! Welcome!

Got through my flight just fine. Perhaps I don't fit a profile or whatever. Had my doctor not ready and didn't hear a peep about my syringes.

Just got home from EC via mcdonalds :haha: as i couldnt eat or drink before the procedure due to anaesthetic!

They got 5 eggs so I will be waiting for the call tomorrow to see how many fertilise!

Oneof- I'm so sorry. You are the 2nd person I've seen post recently about being robbed. That sucks. Glad they left your meds alone. Do any of your credit cards do insurance at all (I know some sometimes will cover prior purchases, worth looking into).

Thanks Drs, Luckily, I had my wallet on me in my clutch, so no credit cards were taken. I did notify all my credit cards to be on the lookout for suspicious activity and my hubby and I registered for credit watching, so if there is any new activity on my credit report, I will find out right away.

So8 - I do see a line.. f'xd for a positive beta!!

Hopeful, welcome!

Thanks so much ladies, I am trying to take it one day at a time and not let anything stress me out anymore than I am.

Hello ladies. Haven't posted here for a very long time but i 've always been stalking the thread. So happy how far along everyone is. Here will be flooded with lots of BFP soon. Fx for all those in the 2 week wait.

AFM- am still on a break from medicated cycles and am not starting anytime time soon. I won't say am not trying at all because am going to be trying out some fertility herbs

Thanks for the support, girls. I'm glad you see something on the test and I'm not just a crazy person. Well, I totally am, but you know what I mean. I looked at the test this morning (because yes, I am a crazy person), and it actually dried much darker. I did not test yet today, but will keep you posted if I do.

Oneof14, so sorry about the burglary. You must feel so violated that someone was in your home. Not what you need right now, but it sounds like you have the best attitude possible.

Mrs Stru, take it easy today. I don't blame you about the Mcdonalds. The minute we got home from ER, I made dh make me a grilled cheese sandwich!

Welcome to the new ladies and those who are re-joining us!

so8-so happy to hear.

Ladies with all of this constipation I feel like I can finally go soon but it may sound silly but does anyone know if straining to go can affect implantation?

so8-so happy to hear.

Ladies with all of this constipation I feel like I can finally go soon but it may sound silly but does anyone know if straining to go can affect implantation?

Ha! We worry about everything, don't we? I don't think it will have any affect. And you will feel so much better!

so8-so happy to hear.

Ha! We worry about everything, don't we? I don't think it will have any affect. And you will feel so much better!

Lol its very clear I'm a crazy lady as well!!!:wacko:I just didn't know if the straining did anything to the muscles in your stomach.

Hi Ladies,
Mind if I join in?

Anyone else doing a short cycle? This is my third IVF cycle. First - no fertilisation. Second - chemical. :cry:

Started my Suprecur last night and tonight I already start the Menopur, which is slightly different to the long protocols I've done previously, I think.

Hoping for third time lucky.

MrsC - how is dh today?

s08 - I'm getting excited for you! :thumbup: Looking forward to the next update!

l8bloomer - hope the stims are going well! June 1st will be here before you know it!

MJ - :hugs:

OneOf - that is so awful :hugs: People can be horrible... :growlmad:

Hopeful - welcome! :hi: Good luck with the stims! Fx'd for this cycle :D

DrSquid - yay for not being quizzed on your flight!

MrsStru - congrats on the EC! :dance: Hope they are all busy fertilising! How are you feeling?

Sekky - good luck with the fertility herbs! If they work you'll have to send us all some! :D

Myboo - welcome :hi: Sorry to hear about your loss :hugs: Hope this cycle is a lucky one for you!

I have not been on here for some time, so I have a lot of catching up to do! Congrats to everyone that has had ER and ET!

AFM...I had a consult last night since my MC, my cycle started last monday (thank goodness) and today I am going in for an HSM test, and I am freaking out right now! This is where they put saline in your tubes, last time I had dye in my tubes and I nearly jumped off the table. I leave in about 30 minutes, but I am just about ready to be sick thinking about having it done again.

They are starting my IVF cycle next month....OMG, I cannot believe its already about to start again! They are going to use a more aggressive protocol this time since I was a slow responder last time. So I am not sure what to expect right now, but he mentioned ganirlex; anyone else use that??? He did not say anything about Lupron this time, so I don't know what that means as far as stimming is concerned, and when that will start. I won't do BCP because I am prone for migraines and on meds for that. I am hoping I will get some answers today on all this, but I am starting to finally get excited again and get past the MC!

How did it go today? Not much longer and you will be on the crazy road of IVF. Thats great that they will put you on a different protocol. :thumbup:

AFM~ Everything went great today! I don't know how many they got but we should find out in the next day or two. The urologist came back and said everything went very smoothly. It was quick to. I was expecting it to be an hour and it only took about a half hour. :thumbup: Now if I could just find away to keep hubby down on the couch everything would be great. :dohh: The pain killers are making him think he can walk around and do things.

The test went good, actually better then I expected and not that painful. Just had some cramping last night. Now I have some blood tests I have to get tomorrow and based on those results, it will determine how to proceed when I get my next cycle in June. I am excited and nervous!

MrsC - Glad to hear your that everything went well with your hubby :thumbup: And men, they never listen when they are supposed to take it easy! They think they are invincible!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"