IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
When did you start spotting?

Yesterday at 7dpt. It's just a little on my pantyliner with the progesterone discharge. It's brown so I'm hoping it's just old blood from ER or something....

Heramys - yay for finding :spermy:

Jhic - hopefully you won't need the ivf now!

drsquid - hope AF comes soon for you

blueeyedgirl1 - hope you ivf gets approved, and the wait goes quickly for you!

MrsC - crazy men, trying to be all strong and maucho, cracks me up. So happy for you, that's one big hurdle you've just crossed! Are you doing a short or long protocol?

raelynn - hope AF arrives soon for you and it all works in with your cruise

l8bloomer - yay for stimming, not long not til ER. I was quite bloated during stimming, so I find it quite normal.

MJ73 - I'm so sorry for what you and hubby are going through!! I hope your last frostie is your LO. Is there any chance of doing TESE again after a year or so? Assuming they would be able rule out the cancer totally by then?

s08 - I see a line! Are you going to test again?

oneof14 - so sorry your house was burgled, gosh those people are scum!

Hopefull4911 - welcome and yay for stimming!

mrs stru - glad the ER went well, can't wait to hear updates

Myboo1971 - welcome and good luck for your 3rd cycle

michelle01 - glad the test went better than last time

Haj - ivf makes us crazy! Whenever I cough or sneeze I worry that the embryo will come out lol. I don't think they can tell if if you have implanted by ultrasound, that would be great wouldn't it :)

loyla - welcome, not long now til ER yay!

Lucie73821 - hope the blood test results come back ok

Alscreetch - where are you? :)

AFM - have been feeling good, a bit tired though. Had some cramps the day of ET and some other cramping for the last 2 days, also woke up with a sore back yesterday and today not sure what that is about. Had the craziest dreams last night, one of which was me testing and it being positive! Hope that comes true very shortly. I really want to test before my OTD but DH is doing his best to convince me not to.

TTB~ Fx the dream was a good sign. Are you going to test before 6/1? I'm thinking I will be on the long protocol since I will be on BC. :shrug: That will be talked about on the 31st I believe. I'm starting BC with July AF so in about 26-28 days. :thumbup:

It could be either long Lupron, or antagonist. If you overlap Lupron with bcp, it's the long Lupron protocol.

Started BCP in late April, Lupron 5/13, and Follistim this Sunday 5/27, with ER around the first week of June! No big side effects so far(mild headaches with Lupron). Best of luck to all of us! :happydance:

Welcome :hi: I'm glad the meds aren't making you feel to bad. :thumbup: Not much longer for you!

MrsC glad everything went well your dh! And to answer your earlier question, yes I just went in for a baseline us. It went well. My antral follicle count was 12 on one ovary, and 13 on the other, which she said was good. She also mentioned my uterus is tilted toward the back, but that it wasn't a bad thing.

I had my bloodwork done today. They took 6 vials! I know they are testing the testosterone, prolactin, glucose, and I don't remember the other three things. We have a follow up apt with the dr. on the 12th. I really, really hope that we get a firm plan in place then!

Sounds great Lucie! Fx you get a plan going soon.

Thanks ladies! We are very happy with what they got.

AF finally showed up today. I'm normally a 26 day cycle but this one was 28 days. Any thoughts on what the delay could be from. Either stress or could the acupuncture make my cycles a little longer? :shrug:

EDIT:
Annette~ I have everyone one the front page who are PUPO and with how many but for some reason I don't have how many you put back. :dohh: I think I missed this some where.

MrsC: Thanks for keeping such excellent track of our cycles!!! I transferred two.. and froze two :)
xoxox

p.s GREAT news about your DH!!! i'm excited for you!!! xoxo

I'm here, I'm here.... I am scared $hitless!! I feel like I've been holding my breath for the last three days. LOL

I think I'm cramping, my heart has been racing, I've been nauseous. Key word thinking. I am excited, nervous, crazy, hormonal... And just think I was calm before retrieval, now I've snapped (add cynical laughter here)

So if transfer was Sunday, is today 3dp5dt or 4?? I am too afraid to POAS early. Now I am the tough girl with all the answers & advice for all of my friends. Now I'm the sideline heiffer who can't even open her mouth. I bow my head to those who are feeling just peachy, cause I can't get out of my bubble.

Okay, I feel much better now!!

S08- I see it... I see the light...I mean line!!

Welcome to all the new ladies!! These boards really do help!!

MrsC - So glad you got some great results back from the TESE and glad your hubby is healing well!

I'm here, I'm here.... I am scared $hitless!! I feel like I've been holding my breath for the last three days. LOL

I think I'm cramping, my heart has been racing, I've been nauseous. Key word thinking. I am excited, nervous, crazy, hormonal... And just think I was calm before retrieval, now I've snapped (add cynical laughter here)

So if transfer was Sunday, is today 3dp5dt or 4?? I am too afraid to POAS early. Now I am the tough girl with all the answers & advice for all of my friends. Now I'm the sideline heiffer who can't even open her mouth. I bow my head to those who are feeling just peachy, cause I can't get out of my bubble.

yayyy im glad youre back!!! I feel like ive been cramping too. youll be 4dp5dt tomorrow!! i would wait till fri or sat to test!!!

It could be either long Lupron, or antagonist. If you overlap Lupron with bcp, it's the long Lupron protocol.

I do believe I will be using Lupron. Actually wait... I just checked my draw up schedule and it looks like Follistim 150 IU's and Menopur 1 vial. Although she only put the Follistim for 3 days so far. This may change at the next appt. I don't think this is my official schedule. :dohh: I have no idea.

Started BCP in late April, Lupron 5/13, and Follistim this Sunday 5/27, with ER around the first week of June! No big side effects so far(mild headaches with Lupron). Best of luck to all of us! :happydance:

Welcome :hi: I'm glad the meds aren't making you feel to bad. :thumbup: Not much longer for you!

MrsC glad everything went well your dh! And to answer your earlier question, yes I just went in for a baseline us. It went well. My antral follicle count was 12 on one ovary, and 13 on the other, which she said was good. She also mentioned my uterus is tilted toward the back, but that it wasn't a bad thing.

I had my bloodwork done today. They took 6 vials! I know they are testing the testosterone, prolactin, glucose, and I don't remember the other three things. We have a follow up apt with the dr. on the 12th. I really, really hope that we get a firm plan in place then!

Sounds great Lucie! Fx you get a plan going soon.

Thanks ladies! We are very happy with what they got.

AF finally showed up today. I'm normally a 26 day cycle but this one was 28 days. Any thoughts on what the delay could be from. Either stress or could the acupuncture make my cycles a little longer? :shrug:

EDIT:
Annette~ I have everyone one the front page who are PUPO and with how many but for some reason I don't have how many you put back. :dohh: I think I missed this some where.

MrsC: Thanks for keeping such excellent track of our cycles!!! I transferred two.. and froze two :)
xoxox

p.s GREAT news about your DH!!! i'm excited for you!!! xoxo

I'm excited to go add that the the front page!

Thank you we are excited as well :hugs:

It's ok to feel that way. I'm sure I will be the same way. I'm so excited for all you ladies to test. I have a POAS addiction though so I'm no good at telling people to wait. Although for some reason POAS seems so much different when it comes to IVF.

MrsC - So glad you got some great results back from the TESE and glad your hubby is healing well!

Thank you, he is up and moving around again. He can't ever sit still. He seems to be doing really good though.

Haj & MrsC I am cowardly like the lion, and shaking like the tin man.... I don't know if I can do it... LOL but on the bright side my sense of humor is back... I was getting to be so serious & stuff!! LOL

I'm glad the hubby's surgery went well!!!

Has anyone paying fully out of pocket gone for ER and ET yet?

If so I have a couple questions about the so called "deposit." :winkwink:

Hi there!
I had my egg retrieval on April 13th. 46 eggs retrieved....44 had ICSI performed on them...and by day 5 before freezing we had 29 embies. On May 18th we had our embryo transfer. They thawed 2 and they did not survive the thaw...so 2 more were thawed and came through it beautifully. The transfer went super well. Currently PUPO with twins. Blood pregnancy test in one week.
(If you're interested in more info just ask =) )

If there is no lupron, you'll probably doing an antagonist protocol. The BCP are for "down regulation," then once they take you off BCP, you'll start stims, and eventually add in an "antagonist" like ganerelix or cetrocide (spelling??) to prevent ovulation.

MrsC... i paid out of pocket for everything... I will try to answer questions,although, I think each clinic operates differently.

Deposit? They are requesting a deposit prior to treatment ?

I had ER/ICSI and ET

The IVF deposit was put towards the cost of treatment and then we only had a bit left to pay once we got there. Because I didn't do a fresh transfer I paid to have my embryos frozen and did not have to pay for my transfer as it was seen as part of the initial process. I did have to pay to freeze the embryos though.
Not sure if that is helpful.

mrsc: i paid 100% oop; 100% was due on day starting injecions to continue. but the clinic never asked me for anything; i just went and paid. i paid in full. i never asked about breaking up payment or anything. i just followed the instructions they gave me.

I paid 100% OOP too. They break down any "known" pre costs & have you pay that balance in full. I didn't have to worry about the additional costs (ICSI & cryo) until it was discovered that we needed them. Can I just add that OOP sucks...

Welcome born!!! You're joining a few of us who are PUPO with twins!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"