IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I did my first IVF cycle I tested EVERY day after my transfer! I was crazy, but I also had to do the hcg trigger shots after my transfer, so I wanted to see when it would get out of my system. It drove me crazy not to test and the line never went away, so that made me even crazier to know if it was a true positive. I know how hard that wait is after transfer knowing if it took or not; just find something to keep you busy...easier said then done, right :dohh:

Good luck to everyone waiting to test!! And hoping you get your BFP!!!

When I did my first IVF cycle I tested EVERY day after my transfer! I was crazy, but I also had to do the hcg trigger shots after my transfer, so I wanted to see when it would get out of my system. It drove me crazy not to test and the line never went away, so that made me even crazier to know if it was a true positive. I know how hard that wait is after transfer knowing if it took or not; just find something to keep you busy...easier said then done, right :dohh:

Did you happen to have any spotting early on during your first cycle? I've had some very light spotting yesterday and today (7 and 8 dpt). Totally tmi, but its just a little on my pantyliner with the progesterone supp. discharge. I know plenty of people have spotting in early pregnancy, but as many times as you hear that, it freaks you out to see it! Thoughts anyone?

Did you happen to have any spotting early on during your first cycle? I've had some very light spotting yesterday and today (7 and 8 dpt). Totally tmi, but its just a little on my pantyliner with the progesterone supp. discharge. I know plenty of people have spotting in early pregnancy, but as many times as you hear that, it freaks you out to see it! Thoughts anyone?

I remember having some pink spotting around 8 or 9 dpt and I completely freaked out and called the nurse! And that was on my pantyliner with the progestrone discharge. I can say I don't miss those suppositories! I would say if it is not a lot it could be implantation bleeding and a great sign!! You posted the picture, right? I did see a line, so that is a great sign!!!

annette and ttb thanks for the chart

You're welcome Haj~ How are you doing today? Is this is your last day of bedrest?

im ok just having some cramping. yeah my bedrest was up this morning. i finally went to the bathroom. but the 1st time i went i had to strain so of course now being the crazy lady i am, im worried that straining is going to affect implantation:wacko:

how are you doing today?

Hi Everyone! Starting stims 5/24 for second attempt at IVF. First one (March) canceled due to dominant follicle. Anyone else stimming now? Would definitely LOVE others to talk to!

Welcome :hi: I do think there are a few ladies who are stemming at the moment.

Mrs c: hope dh isn't in too much pain this am! Hope he's following his discharge instructions!

Hi hopeful! Welcome!

He is doing good. In a little pain but nothing horrible. Oh and him follow instructions... yeah not so much. :haha: It's ok they just wanted him to rest yesterday. He did stay home today so thats good.

How are you doing?

Just got home from EC via mcdonalds :haha: as i couldnt eat or drink before the procedure due to anaesthetic!

They got 5 eggs so I will be waiting for the call tomorrow to see how many fertilise!

:happydance: So exciting!! I look forward to your update tomorrow.

Hello ladies. Haven't posted here for a very long time but i 've always been stalking the thread. So happy how far along everyone is. Here will be flooded with lots of BFP soon. Fx for all those in the 2 week wait.

AFM- am still on a break from medicated cycles and am not starting anytime time soon. I won't say am not trying at all because am going to be trying out some fertility herbs

It's good to hear from you. I was wondering where you went off to. I hope the fertility meds work for you. Please keep us updated. :flower:

Hi Ladies,
Mind if I join in?

Anyone else doing a short cycle? This is my third IVF cycle. First - no fertilisation. Second - chemical. :cry:

Started my Suprecur last night and tonight I already start the Menopur, which is slightly different to the long protocols I've done previously, I think.

Hoping for third time lucky.

Welcome :hi: sorry to hear about your struggles with the prior IVF cycles. Fx this will be it for you. :thumbup:

s08~ I can't wait to see your next test!

michelle~ I'm glad to hear that things went well.

AFM~ Hubby is doing great today. I called this morning to ask for an update and they said they got 3 vials to use. One will be for the IVF and the other two will be backup! :happydance: We are shocked but also so excited. She said they got a total of about half a million so that is great. I was expecting something below 100. Thank you all for asking about him. :flower: Now we just wait until next week for our appointment.

You're welcome Haj~ How are you doing today? Is this is your last day of bedrest?

im ok just having some cramping. yeah my bedrest was up this morning. i finally went to the bathroom. but the 1st time i went i had to strain so of course now being the crazy lady i am, im worried that straining is going to affect implantation:wacko:

how are you doing today?

you and I sound alike with our craziness! I also dont like to strain because i think im going to " push " something out or interfere with something! lol...

i feel fine.. of course im focussing on every sign.. or lack of right now! im trying to convince myself that even if implantation was occurring, not all women feel it!

today is my last day of bed rest! yay!!! it's driving me nuts! im looking forward to a shower!

when are you peeing on a stick ?:) I suppose today would be too soon.. huh ?lol..

Mrs C - I am so glad your hubby did so well. They got a great amount from him! So happy :happydance:

how are you doing today?

you and I sound alike with our craziness! I also dont like to strain because i think im going to " push " something out or interfere with something! lol...

i feel fine.. of course im focussing on every sign.. or lack of right now! im trying to convince myself that even if implantation was occurring, not all women feel it!

today is my last day of bed rest! yay!!! it's driving me nuts! im looking forward to a shower!

when are you peeing on a stick ?:) I suppose today would be too soon.. huh ?lol..

Yea thats how i am. after i went to the bathroom i was having some pains so i had myself all upset that i had ruined implantation.

see im opposite right now. i keep having cramps and little pains so im thinking it must be implantation lol.

i know me too. i actually showered yesterday bc i sweat so bad when i sleep. since my doctor said i can get up to go to the bathroom and eat i figured standing in the shower for 5 min would be ok.

hahah yes way too soon. i think im going to on sunday

Mrsc! Great!

This tread explodes! I noticed I missed several pages yesterday and behind several today! I will catch up later! :)

MrsC - that is fantastic news, glad that got a great number from him!!! :happydance:

Started BCP in late April, Lupron 5/13, and Follistim this Sunday 5/27, with ER around the first week of June! No big side effects so far(mild headaches with Lupron). Best of luck to all of us! :happydance:

MrsC glad everything went well your dh! And to answer your earlier question, yes I just went in for a baseline us. It went well. My antral follicle count was 12 on one ovary, and 13 on the other, which she said was good. She also mentioned my uterus is tilted toward the back, but that it wasn't a bad thing.

I had my bloodwork done today. They took 6 vials! I know they are testing the testosterone, prolactin, glucose, and I don't remember the other three things. We have a follow up apt with the dr. on the 12th. I really, really hope that we get a firm plan in place then!

Started BCP in late April, Lupron 5/13, and Follistim this Sunday 5/27, with ER around the first week of June! No big side effects so far(mild headaches with Lupron). Best of luck to all of us! :happydance:

Welcome :hi: I'm glad the meds aren't making you feel to bad. :thumbup: Not much longer for you!

MrsC glad everything went well your dh! And to answer your earlier question, yes I just went in for a baseline us. It went well. My antral follicle count was 12 on one ovary, and 13 on the other, which she said was good. She also mentioned my uterus is tilted toward the back, but that it wasn't a bad thing.

I had my bloodwork done today. They took 6 vials! I know they are testing the testosterone, prolactin, glucose, and I don't remember the other three things. We have a follow up apt with the dr. on the 12th. I really, really hope that we get a firm plan in place then!

Sounds great Lucie! Fx you get a plan going soon.

Thanks ladies! We are very happy with what they got.

AF finally showed up today. I'm normally a 26 day cycle but this one was 28 days. Any thoughts on what the delay could be from. Either stress or could the acupuncture make my cycles a little longer? :shrug:

EDIT:
Annette~ I have everyone one the front page who are PUPO and with how many but for some reason I don't have how many you put back. :dohh: I think I missed this some where.

s08 - I can totally see the line! And if I can see it from all the way in Scotland then it must be a :bfp:!!! Good luck with the beta tomorrow xx

s08 - I can totally see the line! And if I can see it from all the way in Scotland then it must be a :bfp:!!! Good luck with the beta tomorrow xx

You're so sweet. This actually made me laugh out loud. And I agree, if a line can be seen from across the Atlantic, its definitely there. I'm just hoping my blood test results agree! How are you doing?

By the way, MrsC, so happy that your hubby's results were excellent...such a relief, I'm sure.

So8 have you tested again?
Alscreech how are you doing?
Jchic how are you feeling?

Afm: I'm on 2dp5dt....no idea how I'm going to make it another 12 days lol. Thankfully I finally went to the bathroom twice today. I've had what feels a little but like cramping. I go into the re tomorrow to check my blood and get a Sono to check the fluid around my ovaries. They can't tell if you implanted right??? Lol

So8 have you tested again?
Alscreech how are you doing?
Jchic how are you feeling?

Afm: I'm on 2dp5dt....no idea how I'm going to make it another 12 days lol. Thankfully I finally went to the bathroom twice today. I've had what feels a little but like cramping. I go into the re tomorrow to check my blood and get a Sono to check the fluid around my ovaries. They can't tell if you implanted right??? Lol

I haven't tested since last night. I might buy another pack of FRER's after work tonight and break them open when I get home. I'm just so nervous because of the brown spotting I'm experiencing.

About your cramping, I've had mild AF-like cramps on and off throughout the entire TWW. I assumed it was from the progesterone, but we'll see. Good luck tomorrow. And keep drinking those electrolytes, because your potential OHSS could flare up again if (when, I mean) your body starts producing HCG. That's great your clinic is watching you so carefully.

I agree we need an update from Alscreetch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"