IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't have time to reply to everyone right now but just wanted to say Good Luck today s08!!!! Yay for dark lines!! :dance:

Also Haj, they can actually see them hatch?! How cool! Did you see it on the screen? Science is amazing! :wacko:

Don't have time to reply to everyone right now but just wanted to say Good Luck today s08!!!! Yay for dark lines!! :dance:

Also Haj, they can actually see them hatch?! How cool! Did you see it on the screen? Science is amazing! :wacko:

No, I didn't see them

Hi girls,

S08 > Fx'd and praying for a sticky bean for you!!!!!!!!!!

AFM > I went for my follow-up IVF appointment, all about it in my journal :) It is a long post so not gonna repost it everywhere.

But overall it was good, FS doesnt seem to concerned, he is changing my protocol and we start meds next week Thursday :wohoo:

My doc hasn't brought up assisted hatching but I am gonna do icsi. I have to pay the day I start stims. Finally getting some spotting so af should arrive tomorrow. Been eating a ton already in my one day home. I feel huge and gross which is likely a combo of lupron and premenstrual (and my good old fashioned fridge raids). My parents had all kinds of yummies waiting for me. Pickled herring (weird I know but it is crazy fattening so I don't buy it). Philly pretzels, watermelon, leftover chocolate cake (an amazing recipe I found on the net and my mom kept). Then we had lobster for dinner (much much cheaper on the east coast than california). Had a 3lb one to myself. None of us finished the tails so there is a ton for lobster salad. Also went out for Rita's Italian ice. Sigh, it is great going home even if I won't fit in my airplane seat going back.

I'm glad you are having a great time. :thumbup:

Hi ladies! How is everyone? Sorry for the silence, this recovery is a bit more rough than I expected so just laying low

Congrats to the bfps! Wow! Like tella said, it was all worth it xo

I hope you feel better soon. :hugs:

Jchic I hope you're feeling better soon!!!

Just got back from the dr. They said the amount of fluid I had went down but my ovaries are still huge. So they want me to continue my regiment and take it easy. Also I found out that the blasts they put back were already hatching. That's good right???

That sounds great!! Sorry to hear about your ovaries still being huge. Fx they calm down a little bit.

I don't have time to catch up on all the posts this morning, but wanted to update you ladies since you have been so supportive. I tested last night and again this morning, and the lines are pretty darn dark! I should be sooo excited, but I'm still spotting (quite a lot actually - brown), and have cramps just like AF. So, I am very cautiously optimistic. Off to my beta. Will update later today with results later.

:happydance: That is so exciting! I can't wait to hear your update.

Hey ladies just wanted to give you a qucik update thsi morning. Hope you are all well I had scan and b\w this morning. Lining looked good and for follicles I have 5 at 10, 1 at 11, and 11 under 10. She said I will probably stay on the same dosage depending on my b\w and then in on Saturday for monitoring.

I am feeling a bit better as far as headache but just tired and hungry. Anyone else feel hungry while stimming?

I stopped by your journal first so my reply is in there but that all sounds great. Grow follies grow! :thumbup:

S08- Good luck!!! A dark line is great!!!

Haj - hatching is really great!!! So excited for you!!

Bluestorm - sounds like things are progressing really good! When I did my first IVF, I was hungry all the time during stimming.

I go for my blood test this morning to see if there is anything else that caused my MC in march; hopefully it comes back with nothing, but those results take up to 10 days.

Fx everything comes back normal. 10 days will go by quickly. :flower:

Hi girls,

S08 > Fx'd and praying for a sticky bean for you!!!!!!!!!!

AFM > I went for my follow-up IVF appointment, all about it in my journal :) It is a long post so not gonna repost it everywhere.

But overall it was good, FS doesnt seem to concerned, he is changing my protocol and we start meds next week Thursday :wohoo:

:happydance: yay for getting started again! I will hop over to your journal and see how it went.

OK, so now I'm really nervous. This is my test from last night. Decent, right? But right before my blood draw, I went to the bathroom at the clinic and my brown spotting has turned to red, and there is quite a bit more. It sure looks like the beginning of a period, so I'm really thinking this is a chemical. :cry: I'm predicting my beta will be positive today, but maybe won't rise appropriately based on this bleeding and cramping. Sorry to be such a downer, and you ladies are so great for listening to me. I haven't even told dh about the positive tests because he wanted me to wait until the beta. I'll update you with results when I get the call.

IMG00296-20120524-0526.jpg

s08.. :hugs: I really hope you are wrong and this is just a breakthrough bleed. :hugs:

OK, so now I'm really nervous. This is my test from last night. Decent, right? But right before my blood draw, I went to the bathroom at the clinic and my brown spotting has turned to red, and there is quite a bit more. It sure looks like the beginning of a period, so I'm really thinking this is a chemical. :cry: I'm predicting my beta will be positive today, but maybe won't rise appropriately based on this bleeding and cramping. Sorry to be such a downer, and you ladies are so great for listening to me. I haven't even told dh about the positive tests because he wanted me to wait until the beta. I'll update you with results when I get the call.

View attachment 405597
sometimes women get spotting in early pregnancy. fingers crossed thats all it is. Did you tell the dr when you went for your blood test?

And MrsC, we paid out of pocket as well. Sucks! We had to pay the total IVF charges (minus drugs) at the suppression check appointment right before starting stims. It was almost 13k, and that included freezing and 1 year of storage. There haven't been any additional costs throughout. In fact, I asked that the bill insurance anyway and it appears to be covering some of the ultrasounds and blood draws, so we might be getting a little refund. Hope this helps.

View attachment 405597
sometimes women get spotting in early pregnancy. fingers crossed thats all it is. Did you tell the dr when you went for your blood test?

I hope that it all it is, but for some reason, I'm not feeling optimistic. Such a Debbie Downer, I know.

I did talk to my nurse, and she basically said exactly what I was already thinking: (1) some women bleed/spot throughout the entire first trimester, especially with IVF; (2) or its your period. So, I just have to wait for beta results, I guess.

View attachment 405597

I hope that it all it is, but for some reason, I'm not feeling optimistic. Such a Debbie Downer, I know.

I did talk to my nurse, and she basically said exactly what I was already thinking: (1) some women bleed/spot throughout the entire first trimester, especially with IVF; (2) or its your period. So, I just have to wait for beta results, I guess.

:hugs:

s08.. hang in there.. your test makes me smile!! :) Like Haj said.. some women get spotting during pregnancy and things turn out to be perfectly fine! xoxox Keeping you in my thoughts today!

View attachment 405597

And MrsC, we paid out of pocket as well. Sucks! We had to pay the total IVF charges (minus drugs) at the suppression check appointment right before starting stims. It was almost 13k, and that included freezing and 1 year of storage. There haven't been any additional costs throughout. In fact, I asked that the bill insurance anyway and it appears to be covering some of the ultrasounds and blood draws, so we might be getting a little refund. Hope this helps.

:hugs: I hope that it is just break through bleeding. Fx everything comes back great with your beta. That test looks amazing. Try not to get down about the spotting. We are here to support you so please don't think you are being a downer. How long until you get your beta results?

Thank you for the reply about paying out of pocket. If we add in freezing and one year of storage it will be about the 13K also. They open in a couple minutes so I'm off to call.

Oh s08 :hugs:, I am praying its just break through bleeding! We are all here for you!! I have my fingers crossed for you!!! Hoping for good news :hugs: :hugs:

The embryologist called this morning to say that 2 out of the 5 have fertilised. She couldn't tell me about the quality but wants me in tomorrow at midday for transfer. Just hope they survive tonight!

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers! Sorry I'm not being very supportive of everyone else in here today; I'm just so insanely focused on my own body at the moment. I'm supposed to be working from home today, but that isn't really happening.

Mrs Stu, I know you probably wanted more to fertilize, but I hope your transfer goes well tomorrow with the remaining two.

Mrs stru lots of baby dust your way!!! Two is a good number!!
So8-don't be silly!! Keep us updated!!

Hi everyone, I'd like to join,

I started bcp's today for ICSI#2 then DR june 6th with stims starting june 22 and ER july 4 if all goes as planned. We did ICSI in sept last year got a bfp then lost our girl at 18 weeks. Did a FET this april/may and bfn.

I do have an almost 2 year old boy who was a miracle bfp right before we were suppose to start ICSI but I don't want a huge age gap which is why we've gone back to treatment. Are there many cycling in june/july?

Welcome Kelly!!!:flower:

Just before I got like AF cramps in my back...it cant be her already can it???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"