IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
MrsC - I so hope they can work something out for you when you have your meeting. You deserve some good news! I really hope they can make something work especially after your hubby has gone through the TESE and you got such amazing results. I'm sending lots of hugs and prayers your way! :hugs:

Mrsc-I am so sorry to hear about what. This really sucks. Hopefully iui or something like that can work out for you guys!!!

s08, I am so sorry to hear about your results. I can't imagine what you're feeling right now but we're here for you and I hope you come back when you can.

MrsC, I'm so sorry to hear about your funding falling through! You were getting so close - it must be so frustrating. Is there any chance you could find a different insurance that covered IVF? I hope you can start saving and working towards doing IVF somewhere down the road.

Haj, I don't know what to tell you about the back pain. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it's not AF making an obscenely early arrival.

Not much going on over here - AF showed up today, so if all goes well I'll have one more cycle and then I can kiss the witch goodbye for 9 months!!

:hugs: MrsC, it is awful that money can dictate these things... I really hope IUI works out for you. :dust:

MrsC > Thanks :hugs: I cant wait either, im so ready for this bfp. And I will so much more relaxed and have fewer expectations of this cycle.

We also had to pay a "deposit" but like you say, "deposit" isnt the right wording. We paid half on start of stims, then a small amount at the hospital, another small amount at the clinic day of ER and then the balance on day of ET.

Oh no MrsC, im so sorry to hear about your setback :hugs: I hope that you will be able to get back to treatment soon, as you have your spermies and just need a few eggies to add to it. :hug: I pray for a MIRACLE bfp for you!

S08 > :hugs: :hug: :hugs: :hug: :hugs: :hug: :hugs: :hug: :hugs: :hug:
Im so sorry about the low Beta, but don’t give up on your bean yet it might have just been a late implanter. Im keeping my fingers crossed for you: hugs:

Take the time you need, it is a very hard day and only time will help you feel better. Hope DH can be with you this whole weekend. Funny you say about the bottle of red wine, I also had a 3/4 bottel the night after our failed cycle, and it was great except for the next morning :hugs:

MrsStru > Praying for your two embies :hugs:

Kelly > Welcome :hi:, I hope you get your bfp on your IVF in June. Sorry about your loss :hugs: Im also starting stims in June and will have a late June/early July ER depending if I O naturallly or not this cycle.

haj > AF like cramps is common in your TWW after IVF. Funny enough I have been getting them now even before O, so you should be fine.

nosaint > oh no, that is horrible. Hope its not to costly out of pocket. Hope you have managed to get your meds. When do you need to start with them? I didn’t do any patches so not sure.

azlissie > Sorry about AF, hope you get lucky in this cycle! When do you start with MEds for IVF?

AFM > Went to accu this morning and we are gonna space it out a bit more, up to now it has been everyday. Only going on Monday and Wednesday again and then only the week thereafter again. But i must say my acu lady is God sent, she has brought down the price of my sessions to just cover the costs of her needles. If i convert it, her normal charge is $60 per session but now she is just charging me $14 :thumbup: She has become apart of my family and feels like a second mother.

You guys must have a fabulous weekend, mine is action packed as always!

Mrs. C :nope: I really hope you find away around this set back. Millions of :hugs: to you.

:hugs: S08
MrsC- :hugs: hope you can work something out.

I am currently chilling on the sofa after my embryo transfer. Both made it, one was a 2cell and the other a 4cell both of an ok quality ( on a scale of 1-6 with 1 being top quality, they were 3 & 3+). Although my clinic generally only transfer one, we were allowed to transfer both due to them not being top quality. So I am currently PUPO with twins :happydance:

Now comes the long wait - OTD is 8th June.

Even though I've been home the past few days I've kinda been in another world. Today I'm 4dp5dt...I caved and tested with a cheapie from the $1 store this morning....so dumb...of course it was negative. Supposedly it was supposed to be fairly sensitive but who knows. I've been getting AF like cramping here and there. I don't really know what it means if anything. Last night I actually had cramps the woke me up (I'm not quite sure if they woke me up or I woke up and had them lol) But aside from that its been in my back. Nothing crazy though. I had a really crappy sleep last night. Every hour I kept waking up and I don't know I just felt weird. I dont know why the past 2 days I've kinda just felt down in the dumps. I guess I'm just scared/nervous. I'm scared to be optomistic and have everything crushed. Idk. I've been talking to my little sweet peas everyday and praying every night. Even dh talks to them a few times a day. He tells them to stick stick stick!!!

Mrs C - I am soo sorry to hear that your funding fell thru. This must have been devestating. I hate that money has a hold on us for everything we do in life. It's not fair and hopefully one day law makers will realize this is a disease and should be treated that way so that all insurance will cover IVF. I will be praying for you and hope you get your miracle some other way.

mrs stru - Rest up and keep those embies comfy

Haj - at least you know that the trigger shot is out of your system!

My funding for my IVF has kinda went through as well.....but we are going to discuss with the doc on the 31st what we can do to get more funds available :( ...its rough :( Anyways....I get my stim meds on the 30th :) lets pray they work I'll keep everyone updated an maybe put up some ultrasound shots if you all don't mind me posting them?!?! My doc is really liberal with if I want prints of something I get them :) I even got the ones from my lap/dye :) pretty interesting :) especially with all my problems!

Oh S08 I am so sorry hun, big :hugs: your way! Take all the time you need!

MrsC - I am sorry to hear about your funding; hopefully you can work something out! :hugs:

Haj - Its definitely still early! You still have a few more days so I would wait and then test again, I know, easier said then done.

Mrs Stru - Congrats on being PUPO :happydance:

Even though I've been home the past few days I've kinda been in another world. Today I'm 4dp5dt...I caved and tested with a cheapie from the $1 store this morning....so dumb...of course it was negative. Supposedly it was supposed to be fairly sensitive but who knows. I've been getting AF like cramping here and there. I don't really know what it means if anything. Last night I actually had cramps the woke me up (I'm not quite sure if they woke me up or I woke up and had them lol) But aside from that its been in my back. Nothing crazy though. I had a really crappy sleep last night. Every hour I kept waking up and I don't know I just felt weird. I dont know why the past 2 days I've kinda just felt down in the dumps. I guess I'm just scared/nervous. I'm scared to be optomistic and have everything crushed. Idk. I've been talking to my little sweet peas everyday and praying every night. Even dh talks to them a few times a day. He tells them to stick stick stick!!!

Haj... we are in the same boat.. except I learned my lesson about those damn $1 store tests! I used them before I had my miscarriage in December.. I had high hcg levels of 300 - 2000. I peed on a stick twice a day when I found out i was pregnant... the $1 store test was negative at 300... and almost negative at 2000. they didnt start showing up a bit until I was already a good 2 weeks pregnant.

Don't be discouraged.. i know its silly when we test so early. I've had cycles where i had to do it just so i could get past the day. i know physically at 4dpt that you cant get a positive. .. but.. the funny thing is.. it crossed my mind this morning too! good thing i already used my fmu.. otherwise.. my crazy butt would have been testing too! so you are NORMAL~~ :)

Cramping is a good thing... although.. it an be deceiving because the progesterone causes cramping as well. are you on progesterone suppositories/oil ? i'm taking both plus crinone so i'm trying not to let myself read into my symptoms too much.

Keeping my fingers crossed for all of us!! Lets hold out until Sunday... that way we will be 6dp5dt :) i plan on using a first response for that one.. i have one left in the house before i go buy more like a crazy lady! lol....

xoxox

I am currently chilling on the sofa after my embryo transfer. Both made it, one was a 2cell and the other a 4cell both of an ok quality ( on a scale of 1-6 with 1 being top quality, they were 3 & 3+). Although my clinic generally only transfer one, we were allowed to transfer both due to them not being top quality. So I am currently PUPO with twins :happydance:

Congrats n being PUPO! :happydance: What is you OTD? EDIT... :dohh: just saw 6/8

Sorry you are feeling a little down. :hugs: I think it's normal to feel nervous or scared during the process. Fx for a BFP!

My funding for my IVF has kinda went through as well.....but we are going to discuss with the doc on the 31st what we can do to get more funds available :( ...its rough :( Anyways....I get my stim meds on the 30th :) lets pray they work I'll keep everyone updated an maybe put up some ultrasound shots if you all don't mind me posting them?!?! My doc is really liberal with if I want prints of something I get them :) I even got the ones from my lap/dye :) pretty interesting :) especially with all my problems!

We have appointments on the same day. I hope that you can find the funds for the IVF. Yay for getting stims!

Thanks for all your kind words ladies. It's a big decision we have to make but I believe we are making the right one. Theres really nothing we can do about it now but honestly we are ok. Until we decide what our next step is I will hang around.

Haj, I just think it's too early. I think your cramps sound like a good thing - possibly related to implantation and your uterus expanding. That is a common TWW sign - cramps that wake you up in the middle of the night. I just think you need to give it another couple of days.

Mrs. Stru - sending you sticky vibes

Mrs C - I am soo sorry to hear that your funding fell thru. This must have been devestating. I hate that money has a hold on us for everything we do in life. It's not fair and hopefully one day law makers will realize this is a disease and should be treated that way so that all insurance will cover IVF. I will be praying for you and hope you get your miracle some other way.

mrs stru - Rest up and keep those embies comfy

Haj - at least you know that the trigger shot is out of your system!

Yeah I had checked the day after my transfer because obviously I wouldnt be pregnant and it was gone.

Oh S08 I am so sorry hun, big :hugs: your way! Take all the time you need!

MrsC - I am sorry to hear about your funding; hopefully you can work something out! :hugs:

Haj - Its definitely still early! You still have a few more days so I would wait and then test again, I know, easier said then done.

Mrs Stru - Congrats on being PUPO :happydance:

I know, I dont know why I even did it. Its almost like I kinda want to prove any optimism wrong bc im afraid of getting my hopes up.

Haj... we are in the same boat.. except I learned my lesson about those damn $1 store tests! I used them before I had my miscarriage in December.. I had high hcg levels of 300 - 2000. I peed on a stick twice a day when I found out i was pregnant... the $1 store test was negative at 300... and almost negative at 2000. they didnt start showing up a bit until I was already a good 2 weeks pregnant.

Don't be discouraged.. i know its silly when we test so early. I've had cycles where i had to do it just so i could get past the day. i know physically at 4dpt that you cant get a positive. .. but.. the funny thing is.. it crossed my mind this morning too! good thing i already used my fmu.. otherwise.. my crazy butt would have been testing too! so you are NORMAL~~ :)

Cramping is a good thing... although.. it an be deceiving because the progesterone causes cramping as well. are you on progesterone suppositories/oil ? i'm taking both plus crinone so i'm trying not to let myself read into my symptoms too much.

Keeping my fingers crossed for all of us!! Lets hold out until Sunday... that way we will be 6dp5dt :) i plan on using a first response for that one.. i have one left in the house before i go buy more like a crazy lady! lol....

xoxox

I know $1 store tests suck lol. But when you look up this one its supposed to have the same sensitivity as a frer. I just had them in to test out my trigger.

I'm like the online queen...crazy I know:wacko:. And of course there are stories of women who did test positive at 4dp5dt so you know you get that thought in your head that I should too. And I thought especially since I my blasts were hatching it might have worked. So of course i looked under every light in the house to see if maybe just possibly there was a light line. Then there was the other part of me that doesnt want to be optimistic and have a major let down. So taking a test was kinda like see.

Yea I know progesterone can mock symptoms but cramps are really my only ones. I was originally nauseous but that stopped before transfer and i was still in a little pain from the transfer and between that and my constipation I'm not really sure if I was cramping then or I was just in pain. And of course in my head the cramping only started after the transfer lol. I'm just doing the PIO shots.

Yeah I'm going to hold of testing till Sunday now. I'm going to go out tomorrow night and pick up some FRER's since I only have 1 dollar store test left.

Congrats n being PUPO! :happydance: What is you OTD? EDIT... :dohh: just saw 6/8

Sorry you are feeling a little down. :hugs: I think it's normal to feel nervous or scared during the process. Fx for a BFP!

We have appointments on the same day. I hope that you can find the funds for the IVF. Yay for getting stims!

Thanks for all your kind words ladies. It's a big decision we have to make but I believe we are making the right one. Theres really nothing we can do about it now but honestly we are ok. Until we decide what our next step is I will hang around.

Thanks hun!

Haj, I just think it's too early. I think your cramps sound like a good thing - possibly related to implantation and your uterus expanding. That is a common TWW sign - cramps that wake you up in the middle of the night. I just think you need to give it another couple of days.

Mrs. Stru - sending you sticky vibes

Thanks love!

S08 - :hugs::hugs: I went through something similar last year. You're in my thoughts and prayers hun.

Hi Im starting hopefully Mid June....we lost our first BFP to MC and have been ttc for 10 yrs now. this will be round three and a little different...short protocol IVF#3 with ICSI and possible PGD pending genetic testing.

Hi Im starting hopefully Mid June....we lost our first BFP to MC and have been ttc for 10 yrs now. this will be round three and a little different...short protocol IVF#3 with ICSI and possible PGD pending genetic testing.

Welcome :hi: Sorry to hear about your loss. There are so many girls on here for support and I hope you find it helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back