IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So8, any news on the beta? F'xd for a sticky bean!

Sorry for the delay in my update. It's not good news. I've been lying in bed crying for the last hour and a half. As expected, by beta was positive, but low. 13.8. And they want it over 50, so this will not be a viable pregnancy. I have to go back this weekend for another beta, but I know this is over. I'm now bleeding quite a bit. The last 24 hours have been such a roller coaster...going from bright positive hpt to bleeding and now this. Hell, the last couple years have been a roller coaster.

I'm so glad I decided to "work from home" today because I'd be a mess at work. My poor husband was home when I got the results, but had to go hang out with his siblings from out of town so he's having to put on a brave face right now.

I'm not sure if I'll be around in the next few days or not. I just need to process all this. It has been a terrible day obviously. When its all said and done, there is a big bottle of red wine calling my name...and I won't be sharing. Thanks again for all the support and take care all. Maybe I'll be back for a FET with some of you ladies later in the year.

The embryologist called this morning to say that 2 out of the 5 have fertilised. She couldn't tell me about the quality but wants me in tomorrow at midday for transfer. Just hope they survive tonight!

Fx for the two you have. I hope the transfer goes well tomorrow. :thumbup:

Hi everyone, I'd like to join,

I started bcp's today for ICSI#2 then DR june 6th with stims starting june 22 and ER july 4 if all goes as planned. We did ICSI in sept last year got a bfp then lost our girl at 18 weeks. Did a FET this april/may and bfn.

I do have an almost 2 year old boy who was a miracle bfp right before we were suppose to start ICSI but I don't want a huge age gap which is why we've gone back to treatment. Are there many cycling in june/july?

Welcome :hi: Sorry to hear about your loss :hugs: Fx for a BFP this cycle. There are quite a few people in June and July. I have the list on the first page.

So8, any news on the beta? F'xd for a sticky bean!

Sorry for the delay in my update. It's not good news. I've been lying in bed crying for the last hour and a half. As expected, by beta was positive, but low. 13.8. And they want it over 50, so this will not be a viable pregnancy. I have to go back this weekend for another beta, but I know this is over. I'm now bleeding quite a bit. The last 24 hours have been such a roller coaster...going from bright positive hpt to bleeding and now this. Hell, the last couple years have been a roller coaster.

I'm so glad I decided to "work from home" today because I'd be a mess at work. My poor husband was home when I got the results, but had to go hang out with his siblings from out of town so he's having to put on a brave face right now.

I'm not sure if I'll be around in the next few days or not. I just need to process all this. It has been a terrible day obviously. When its all said and done, there is a big bottle of red wine calling my name...and I won't be sharing. Thanks again for all the support and take care all. Maybe I'll be back for a FET with some of you ladies later in the year.

:hugs: I'm so sorry. This isn't fair. :nope: I will be thinking of you and your husband. Take all the time you need and know that we will be here for you when you feel up to talking. Enjoy your bottle of wine (or two) and take some time for yourself. :hugs:

s08 - Sorry to hear your news, will be thinking if you. It's good you have the frostie for when you feel ready again. We will all be here xx

S08 :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I am so sorry. Take good care of you and take all the time you need.

S08, I am so sorry to hear about your terrible news today. take all of the time you need.. we will be here for you when you return. xoxxo thinking of you and your hubby! xoox

S08 - So sorry to hear that. Sending lots of :hugs: your way. Take some time for yourself to get through this. We all understand.

S08 don't know you but I'm sorry you have to go through this. :hugs:

So sorry S08, you are in my thoughts and prayers.

LOL @ Squid!! Fridge raids at the parents sounds awesome. Are you doing AH too or just ICSI?

UGH, so the pharmacy called me today to say my RE faxed in the Rx. Apparently Ganireliz and it's alternative are on manufacturer back order. I only have one pharmacy I can use on my insurance so I'm screwed. Looks like we're paying out of pocket for it and trying for a very slim chance at reimbursement. I spent 30 minutes on the phone today with pharmacies trying to find it and had to leave a message for the RE only to have them call me back after hours while I was in an appointment. What are the patches for that they ordered? I hadn't heard them mention patches. When do I use them and how long????

estrogen patches probably. use after retrevial to help prepare the endometrium.

my meds are screwy also. i priced them online and got different results each time i did it. so i will wait for pharm to do it.

hope u can get the meds! i dont know what gangrelix is used for but can re give you something differemt?

:cry: I'm really sorry S08... And to any others needing a hug right now... :hugs: I wish there was something we could do to help ease your pain...

so8 I am so sorry about your terrible news. Take your time and we will be here when you get back

Hey ladies,

Some things have come up and we had a major financial set back. As of right now we will not being going through IVF. We are both ok with this decision but I wanted to let you all know. Reality set in today that it's just not going to happen for us this way.

I will keep updating the front page for a little while. I will continue to cheer you all on and cross my fingers that you all get your BFP. When the time comes that I can't do the front page anymore I will ask for offers on who wants to take over doing updates. I've seen that this can be done so I know it's possible. :flower:

MrsC - So sorry to hear that! Are you guys considering other options like IUI since you had such good results from the TESE?

mrsc: i thought you were good to go :( after dh tese and everything i hate to see you go. can you arrange payment plan with clinic or maybe obtain a loan? anyway at all you can make it happen? i hate this...you had your heart set on it. please just stay on the thread for a little longer

MrsC - So sorry to hear that! Are you guys considering other options like IUI since you had such good results from the TESE?

We are looking into that option. They are going to get back to us on the official count and see what we can do.

mrsc: i thought you were good to go :( after dh tese and everything i hate to see you go. can you arrange payment plan with clinic or maybe obtain a loan? anyway at all you can make it happen? i hate this...you had your heart set on it. please just stay on the thread for a little longer

:( Yes I did have my heart set on it and so did hubby. A week ago things looked like it could happen but then our taxes didn't come back. They went towards something from so long ago that hubby forgot about it. The clinic will not allow us to make payments because we are fully out of pocket. A loan is not something that we can do either as hubby's credit got ruined in his divorce years ago and mine isn't established enough. :nope: Theres nothing we can do. We do still have our meeting on the 31st to talk about our options though. I did have quite the cry earlier but I'm ok now. I will stay here for a while longer. I feel very close to you girls and I hate to leave you all. :hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"