IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Im starting hopefully Mid June....we lost our first BFP to MC and have been ttc for 10 yrs now. this will be round three and a little different...short protocol IVF#3 with ICSI and possible PGD pending genetic testing.

Welcome :hi: Sorry to hear about your loss. There are so many girls on here for support and I hope you find it helpful.

Thank You! Still really new to this site and trying to figure it all out...

Hi Im starting hopefully Mid June....we lost our first BFP to MC and have been ttc for 10 yrs now. this will be round three and a little different...short protocol IVF#3 with ICSI and possible PGD pending genetic testing.

Welcome :hi: Sorry to hear about your loss. There are so many girls on here for support and I hope you find it helpful.

Not a problem. If you have any questions feel free to ask. :flower:

Sorry mrs c I hope they can work something out. We're borrowing this time around from our mil. We worked a crap load of over time the first time around and managed to pay for it our selves.

Bcp's making me feel gross. ugh. 19 more days of them.

Just wondering why I cant get my signature to come up??? I have saved it, maybe it will come up this time. Thank you for your help!

Just wondering why I cant get my signature to come up??? I have saved it, maybe it will come up this time. Thank you for your help!

Yay! success:thumbup:

Sorry mrs c I hope they can work something out. We're borrowing this time around from our mil. We worked a crap load of over time the first time around and managed to pay for it our selves.

Bcp's making me feel gross. ugh. 19 more days of them.

Thanks hun. We tried to borrow from everyone in the family and they all said no. My family is funny like that and they don't give loans to people. It's ok though, we will have a child one way or another. :thumbup:

Looks like it worked! :thumbup:

okay ladies... all this talk with Haj about testing early... and what did I go and do this morning?!!! I took a first response test... ugh! I knew it was too early... i'm only 4dp5dt... i dont know what i was expecting to see. I guess i sorta was hopeful because i feel pinching and cramping... but of course it was a bfn!

I too looked under every light possible.. stared at the stick until i was seeing doubles! lol. still no line! I wont even tell my DH that i tested this early because he will think i'm nuts!

Thanks for listening... just needed to share my craziness! now i have to buy more tests because i used my last one! lol... ggrrr

mobaby that sucks! Why so long?

mrsc, you will have your baby one day one way or the other. Do you mind me asking what your fertility issues are? My husband has moderate male factor and we managed to conceive our son naturally just the month before we were to start ICSI the first time so miracles do happen.

okay ladies... all this talk with Haj about testing early... and what did I go and do this morning?!!! I took a first response test... ugh! I knew it was too early... i'm only 4dp5dt... i dont know what i was expecting to see. I guess i sorta was hopeful because i feel pinching and cramping... but of course it was a bfn!

I too looked under every light possible.. stared at the stick until i was seeing doubles! lol. still no line! I wont even tell my DH that i tested this early because he will think i'm nuts!

Thanks for listening... just needed to share my craziness! now i have to buy more tests because i used my last one! lol... ggrrr

So I get the blame foe this one??? Lol. Hun clearly I like driving myself just as crazy as you do. Crazy enough that I took another dollar store test. I swore I saw the faintest of faint lines. So I showed Dh, who wanted to beat me for even testing and he said he might see a little something but it's barely there. I said I'll take a barely there. But then again he thought he saw something on the test I showed him after that I took this morning. I thought it looked pinkish but it may have just been one of those outlines of the test line. I've done that before. Ugh until tomorrow I guess

haj I got the faintest of faint lines on my 9dpo test with my first icsi so it could be. Didn't know for sure till the next day though.

So, I had to postpone my IVF cycle for a few weeks. They did the saline sonogram & found a 1 cm polyp. I'm having that removed next week, then on to stims 6/3/12. I'll post more as I know it. On top of that- did another DH sperm analysis and found that he has morphology issues. grrr. Of his gajillion spermies, only 2% have proper morphology, so we're destined for IVF with ICSI.

Anyone else have morphology issues? Any way to improve that or is it just biology?

Mrs C - I am soo sorry to hear that your funding fell thru. This must have been devestating. I hate that money has a hold on us for everything we do in life. It's not fair and hopefully one day law makers will realize this is a disease and should be treated that way so that all insurance will cover IVF. I will be praying for you and hope you get your miracle some other way.

mrs stru - Rest up and keep those embies comfy

Haj - at least you know that the trigger shot is out of your system!

Agreed! This is a disease that affects lot of couples- but not "every" couple, which would keep the costs down!! grrr. I'm paying out of pocket for the whole thing, no insurance for IVF treatments.

My Dh has morph issues on top of low counts and slightly bad swimmers but from what I've heard there's not much you can do. At least nothing we've tried, obviously if he wears tight undies switch to boxers, avoid caffeine alcohol smoking and hot tubs and bicycle riding.

Kelly I definitely know its possible. But I had gone to get a frer to use for the morning so I of course used one tonight bc I needed to know if what I saw was something. The frer was stark white. So it mustve been nothing of its not coming up on there just my mind playing tricks on me

Look at how quick I was to put the blame on someone else! lol.. oooh.... hopefully this is the beginning of your BFP!!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you! I am going to buy more tests tomorrow... my DH just laughed when I told him. He knows I cant wait for the blood test... although.. he doesnt know i tested today! lol.. in my mind that was just confirming the trigger shot is out of my system! .. me and my crazy mind!

Keep me posted on your test tomorrow! xoxo

Haj: try not to worry your urine may not be strong enough. Oddly enough I also always got stronger positives with second morning urine so long as I didn't dilute it with fluids.

Kelly I definitely know its possible. But I had gone to get a frer to use for the morning so I of course used one tonight bc I needed to know if what I saw was something. The frer was stark white. So it mustve been nothing of its not coming up on there just my mind playing tricks on me

Darn.. use first morning urine!!! :)

Thanks MrsC :) I can't wait to hear about more PUPO's congrats to all :) this is so exciting to follow everyones journey...I'm sure I can come up with the funds somehow...just might take a little longer than planned ya know :\ more like January/February time frame :) thanks to income tax :) lol Plus hubby is military so maybe just maybe he made Tech Sgt :) that would be awesome :) an would cover most of the costs :)

Thanks MrsC :) I can't wait to hear about more PUPO's congrats to all :) this is so exciting to follow everyones journey...I'm sure I can come up with the funds somehow...just might take a little longer than planned ya know :\ more like January/February time frame :) thanks to income tax :) lol Plus hubby is military so maybe just maybe he made Tech Sgt :) that would be awesome :) an would cover most of the costs :)

Fx'd for ya girl!
I started couponing to save as much money as I could..and we set aside money little by little every month. You'd be surprised how fast it all adds up.
Hope everything works out for you and you can do your IVF soon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"