IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Born2Be I really truly hope so :)....Just one little miracle would be such a blessing to us. DH doesn't have any biologicals :( so I want him to have at least one!

GL to all of you testing! Fx'd for all of them becoming bfp's!

Regarding sperm quality, look into StaminoGro it is great! My dh has been on it for 3 months now so we will see the results in our next IVF. But everything I read about it is great!

mobaby that sucks! Why so long?

mrsc, you will have your baby one day one way or the other. Do you mind me asking what your fertility issues are? My husband has moderate male factor and we managed to conceive our son naturally just the month before we were to start ICSI the first time so miracles do happen.

I don't mind sharing whats wrong. Our fertility issue is my hubby doesn't have any sperm. I mean he does but they are not getting out due to a previous vasectomy. We tried a reversal but it healed up. So IVF is the only way if we want to use his sperm. Thats not an option for us right now and I don't know if it ever will be. It's ok though, we will figure something out. Like I said, we will have a child one way or another. Those are his words. :flower:

So, I had to postpone my IVF cycle for a few weeks. They did the saline sonogram & found a 1 cm polyp. I'm having that removed next week, then on to stims 6/3/12. I'll post more as I know it. On top of that- did another DH sperm analysis and found that he has morphology issues. grrr. Of his gajillion spermies, only 2% have proper morphology, so we're destined for IVF with ICSI.

Anyone else have morphology issues? Any way to improve that or is it just biology?

Sorry to hear about the small delay. I hope getting the polyp removed goes well. :thumbup:

Fx for the ladies testing!

Wow a lot has happened in the past few days!

s08 - I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I could have written your exact posts back in April. I had spotting for 5 days, multiple faint positives and then a low beta, it was actually 13 as well. It is an incredibly hard thing to go through, big :hugs:

MrsC - I'm so sorry to hear about your financial setback! I really hope you can still achieve your dream one way or another. Big :hugs:

Alscreetch - I've been cramping too, it's been doing my head in! Feels like AF is on her way. Are you going to test? - look at me being a bad influence :)

Welcome Born2BeAMommy - Wow, that is a lot of eggs and embryos!! Lots of luck with your testing.

Tella - Sounds like your appt went really well, glad you can start moving onto your next cycle.

BlueStorm - Sounds like things are progressing well. I was very hungry on my first lot of stims, and put on a bit of weight, eek! Had to try and control myself this time around.

mrs stru - Glad to hear your transfer went well

Welcome Kelly9 - Sorry to hear about your mc. Lots of luck with your upcoming cycle!

Haj - I've been getting cramps and have a backache too. So you caved, lol. Testing drives me crazy, and not testing drives me crazy too, arghhhh. Good luck with your test on Sunday!

nosaint - hope they were able to sort our the medication for you

AndreaFlorida - Hope all works out for you

Welcome Ginger7

georx - sorry that you have to have surgery and postpone your cycle

AFM - I'm turning into a crazy person, lol. I've been cramping for the last few days and have a backache, feels like AF is about to arrive :( Have stayed strong and haven't tested yet but don't know how much longer I can hold out...

Hey ladies, so I woke up at like 4am and had to pee so I used my frer....stark white. I felt like such a dummy. I woke up again at 8:30 and just felt weird...like at ease. I dont know I cant really explain it. So I decided to use another frer. I know at this point you ladies are like are you crazy...you used 5 in 24 hours!!! Buttt I got a faint line on the frer...i think I got my bfp ladies!!!:bfp:

Im attaching a picture but you really have to like enlarge it to the whole screen to see the line. Let me know if you see anything.

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 48
I see it! Definitely a line there. Congrats!!

AFM - AF finally came so I'll be starting my birth control round on Monday!

Thanks ladies. I'm like shaking. I just hope it's a sticky bean!!! I had all these creative ways of telling Dh but I'm picking him up from the train now from work and I know I'm just going to blurt it out. I'm just very overwhelmed, excited, and very very nervous

So happy for you, Haj! I'm sure it is completely overwhelming and so very exciting!

So, I had to postpone my IVF cycle for a few weeks. They did the saline sonogram & found a 1 cm polyp. I'm having that removed next week, then on to stims 6/3/12. I'll post more as I know it. On top of that- did another DH sperm analysis and found that he has morphology issues. grrr. Of his gajillion spermies, only 2% have proper morphology, so we're destined for IVF with ICSI.

Anyone else have morphology issues? Any way to improve that or is it just biology?

Georx - sorry about the postponement and morph issues. I had my first cycle canceled, so I know how hard it is to be postponed. Now I'm worried because I never had a saline sono, and am wondering if I should have it before moving forward with my IVF cycle... and worried I'll have a polyp and will have to postpone - AGAIN! Did most of you ladies have saline sonos?? I just had the HSG.

As for morph, my husband's last SA showed only 1% morph. Like Kelly said, no alcohol, tobacco, caffeine, artificial sweeteners, no hot showers, no baths or hot tubs, boxers not briefs, no bicycling and try to stay away from environmental toxins like cleaning and gardening supplies, and even lotions, colognes, and hair products have chemicals that can be harmful (parabens and others). Also try to avoid pesticides (try to buy organic food). Also I think being overweight can play a role. And there are vitamins like Tella said. I've heard Fertilaid for men and conception XR are good.

Hey ladies, so I woke up at like 4am and had to pee so I used my frer....stark white. I felt like such a dummy. I woke up again at 8:30 and just felt weird...like at ease. I dont know I cant really explain it. So I decided to use another frer. I know at this point you ladies are like are you crazy...you used 5 in 24 hours!!! Buttt I got a faint line on the frer...i think I got my bfp ladies!!!:bfp:

Im attaching a picture but you really have to like enlarge it to the whole screen to see the line. Let me know if you see anything.

Haj!!! I TOTALLY see a line!!! Congratulations lady! I knew those nighttime cramps were a good sign!

Yay!

Haj.. I totally see a line!!! yay!! This is the beginning of your BFP!! WOOOO !!!!

thanks ladies!!!

Annette youre next!!

I hope so... now i'm nervous because I don't feel many signs.. other than slight pinching and mild cramping... :/ i'm going to buy tests today and probably pee on one tonight because i cant wait till tomorrow morning. hoping i see a line.. otherwise i know i will be mega depressed!!!

Congrats on the BFP!!

thanks ladies!!!

Annette youre next!!

I hope so... now i'm nervous because I don't feel many signs.. other than slight pinching and mild cramping... :/ i'm going to buy tests today and probably pee on one tonight because i cant wait till tomorrow morning. hoping i see a line.. otherwise i know i will be mega depressed!!!

Congrats on the BFP!!

Honestly thats all I've really had. The only other thing is that I havent been able to sleep at night (although I thought I should feel the opposite) and ive had a little bit of crazy dreams. nothing else yet though

OMG Haj!!!! Fingers crossed for you girl. Wonderful news, hope that line gets darker and darker.

Question ladies.................got my HUGE box of supplies this morning but there are no syringes and needles for the Menopur. Is this normal? Do I need to buy them myself? Our appointment is Tuesday with the ART nurse but I can't wait that long for an answer since I'm such a planner.

thanks ladies!!!

Annette youre next!!

Congrats on the BFP!!

Honestly thats all I've really had. The only other thing is that I havent been able to sleep at night (although I thought I should feel the opposite) and ive had a little bit of crazy dreams. nothing else yet though

Sooo exciting!!! :)

Congrats haj! :happydance:

I see it! Definitely a line there. Congrats!!

AFM - AF finally came so I'll be starting my birth control round on Monday!

Yay for getting things started :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back