IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting, thanks girls! My first IVF cycle I used crinone once a day and started spotting on 5dp5dt which is what usually happens in my normal cycles. This time they upped my dose of crinone to twice a day, so either thinking that the first cycle spotting was caused by the chemical or usual start of my period (10 day lp). Either way, sounds like the upped dose is what I needed.

Hey ladies I just tested again. Thankfully the line is still there.:thumbup:
It doesn't really look darker them the last line yet. Should it?

Your HCG doubles every 48hrs so you should see a darker line by tomorrow. I'm glad that the line is still there! Sticky dust :dust:

Thanks Tella!!!

This is yesterday and today. I guess it might be a tad (very slightly) darker.
Thank you so much for all of your support ladies, especially since I am such a crazy lady!!!:wacko:

Attachments

• test2.jpg
    test2.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 44
alscreech,ttb, annette how are you ladies doing?

greek girl have you gone for your beta?

I hope everyone enjoys their memorial day weekend!!! Its so rainy here!!

It's definitely darker! I can see it without enlarging the pic now and no squinting required!!

Oh yes that's darker for sure! And that's great for 11dpo! Twins is definitely a posibility! :wohoo:

Hey ladies I just tested again. Thankfully the line is still there.:thumbup:
It doesn't really look darker them the last line yet. Should it?

That's exciting Haj!! it will get darker every couple of days! congrats! oxo

im doing ok... still no positive for me. I'm trying to stay hoepful.. but this process is so difficult. My DH and I have such high hopes for this to work that we will be devastated if it doesnt. it's such an emotional roller coaster.

On top of my own issues, my mom was diagnosed with end stage kidney failure last Sat and has been in the hospital since.... so that has been an added stressor. I have managed to hold it together.. until yesterday. i know now is not the time to stress. I am hoping to get a bfp to brighten her day !

Thanks for checking in!

im doing ok... still no positive for me. I'm trying to stay hoepful.. but this process is so difficult. My DH and I have such high hopes for this to work that we will be devastated if it doesnt. it's such an emotional roller coaster.

On top of my own issues, my mom was diagnosed with end stage kidney failure last Sat and has been in the hospital since.... so that has been an added stressor. I have managed to hold it together.. until yesterday. i know now is not the time to stress. I am hoping to get a bfp to brighten her day !

Thanks for checking in!

It's still very early. I just must've produced hcg a little quicker to get my bfp bc mine was early. I wasn't realistically expecting it...if I got it at all...till Monday or Tuesday since af isn't due till wed.

I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. I'm sure that stress isn't helping. We're all here for you!!!

Thanks for checking in!

I'm so very sorry Annette :cry: I do hope she gets out of the hospital soon. We are dealing with almost the exact same thing. My mom's diagnosis was last year though. She has had 4 surgeries since then, each time I have to take off a week or more work. She's on at home dialysis every single day. We put off everything for a year so she could be more stable. Now I still feel stressed though. She's in no position to help care for a baby and she's not supportive at all in this TTC business. I'm praying you get your BFP so you have something positive happen. I know it's rough when it seems there's so much bad happening. You are not alone.

yes. i did. it was negative.
i am waiting for AF now. doctor said it should start 2-3 days after discontinuation of hormone pills.
sorry i haven't been on here girls. it just seemed like too many pages to catch up on.
hope everyone gets their BFP this cycle and us who are left behind can catch up next time. (if we can afford a next time) :thumbup:

Annette: sorry no pos yet. It isn't over until beta says no! Hope your mom feels better soon. It's hard when a parent is ill.
Greek: sooo sorry :( my first was bfn and I was heart broken but remember it will happen and don't give up! My af came the day after no meds. I had no warning either so wear a pad to bed!
Haj: 5dp is early... That's when I had mine also before (us showed 1) but I don't think most get it until 7-8dpt. So Annette keep your head up! It's not over!

I was just thinking that I have 35 more bcp left... I know it's not that many but why why why does it seem sooooo freaking far away?? I feel like I am after something tied on a rope hooked to a track that just keeps pulling forward and I'm not quick enough to catch it! I hope when I see re for hss on wed I can get moved up 1 week (or 2 :)) ...

Thanks Tella!!!

This is yesterday and today. I guess it might be a tad (very slightly) darker.
Thank you so much for all of your support ladies, especially since I am such a crazy lady!!!:wacko:

It looks darker to me! :thumbup:

Thanks for checking in!

:hugs: Don't give up hope, there is still time. Sorry to hear about your mom.

yes. i did. it was negative.
i am waiting for AF now. doctor said it should start 2-3 days after discontinuation of hormone pills.
sorry i haven't been on here girls. it just seemed like too many pages to catch up on.
hope everyone gets their BFP this cycle and us who are left behind can catch up next time. (if we can afford a next time) :thumbup:

:hugs: Sorry again hun. I hope AF will be kind to you this month.

Annette: sorry no pos yet. It isn't over until beta says no! Hope your mom feels better soon. It's hard when a parent is ill.
Greek: sooo sorry :( my first was bfn and I was heart broken but remember it will happen and don't give up! My af came the day after no meds. I had no warning either so wear a pad to bed!
Haj: 5dp is early... That's when I had mine also before (us showed 1) but I don't think most get it until 7-8dpt. So Annette keep your head up! It's not over!

I was just thinking that I have 35 more bcp left... I know it's not that many but why why why does it seem sooooo freaking far away?? I feel like I am after something tied on a rope hooked to a track that just keeps pulling forward and I'm not quick enough to catch it! I hope when I see re for hss on wed I can get moved up 1 week (or 2 :)) ...

That would be great if they can move things up for you. You are right, 35 isn't that many but it does seem like a long time. It will pass quickly though. :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"