IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG Haj!!!! Fingers crossed for you girl. Wonderful news, hope that line gets darker and darker.

Question ladies.................got my HUGE box of supplies this morning but there are no syringes and needles for the Menopur. Is this normal? Do I need to buy them myself? Our appointment is Tuesday with the ART nurse but I can't wait that long for an answer since I'm such a planner.

hey i would tell your re nurse...they are simple to get if just a mistake when they called in your rx. you will need a seperate needle for drawing it up and then one for injecting it. im getting my meds june 18th!!

Huge congrats Haj!!! Now I just wonder if it is 1 or 2 beans :)

okay ladies... all this talk with Haj about testing early... and what did I go and do this morning?!!! I took a first response test... ugh! I knew it was too early... i'm only 4dp5dt... i dont know what i was expecting to see. I guess i sorta was hopeful because i feel pinching and cramping... but of course it was a bfn!

I too looked under every light possible.. stared at the stick until i was seeing doubles! lol. still no line! I wont even tell my DH that i tested this early because he will think i'm nuts!

Thanks for listening... just needed to share my craziness! now i have to buy more tests because i used my last one! lol... ggrrr

I was able to get my BFP @9dp5dt on a frer last month. I think it would be safe to test about that time so you don't have to keep buying HPT's

Hey ladies, so I woke up at like 4am and had to pee so I used my frer....stark white. I felt like such a dummy. I woke up again at 8:30 and just felt weird...like at ease. I dont know I cant really explain it. So I decided to use another frer. I know at this point you ladies are like are you crazy...you used 5 in 24 hours!!! Buttt I got a faint line on the frer...i think I got my bfp ladies!!!:bfp:

Im attaching a picture but you really have to like enlarge it to the whole screen to see the line. Let me know if you see anything.
I definetly see it! Yay congrats!! :happydance:

Thanks ladies!!!

I had stopped over at my Moms and I told her. Of course she said to me a million times are you sure jumping up and down. So I told her the test was positive. She was like take another one!! Of course afterwards she scolded me for testing early. oooo well!!!

So I took another one to show my Mom at like 4:00 (8 hours or so after my first one) and there was no second line. So needless to say I'm having heart failure now. Do you think because it was so faint this morning and I didn't use fmu like I did this morning?? I mean it definitely was positive this morning and as far as I know its hard to get a false positive.

its because it wasnt am wee :) u are so early you need very concentrated urine a levels are still low. bet tomorrow with first wee its nice bfp!

haj~ I agree with moBaby. Wait until tomorrow morning and I bet it will be nice and dark. Plus you can take a pic of it and send it to your mom. That way she knows you're sure. :winkwink:

Haj: with my bfp last cycle... I took a digi pm on 5dp5dt and it was bfp. Then the next am with smu I took a digi and it said bfn... I freaked out cried prayed everything etc then forced out a wee and took my last one and bfp.

Thanks ladies I hope that's right.

Mobaby why would the same brand one be positive and the next not if they were consecutive

idk...i think the one was faulty b/c i took a frer and ic also that were bfp.

I guess now I'm nervous the one that gave me the positive was faulty

no no no i hink your urine was dilute! youll see :)

I'm just such a worrier. I was so happy this morning I don't want that taken awsy

Haj, impossible to get a false positive. Only way you get two lines is if the test is picking up hcg. I agree with the other ladies. It is early yet and you need concentrated urine. It will probably still be faint tomorrow, but darker on Monday/Tuesday, since hcg doubles every 48 hours.

Haj - I agree with the others. At this early stage it is most reliable to test with fmu. You can only get a false positive if you had trigger left in your body, but you tested before you got your positive and the trigger was out so it has to be a true positive!

I have a feeling that it might be twins for you :)

okay ladies... all this talk with Haj about testing early... and what did I go and do this morning?!!! I took a first response test... ugh! I knew it was too early... i'm only 4dp5dt... i dont know what i was expecting to see. I guess i sorta was hopeful because i feel pinching and cramping... but of course it was a bfn!

I too looked under every light possible.. stared at the stick until i was seeing doubles! lol. still no line! I wont even tell my DH that i tested this early because he will think i'm nuts!

Thanks for listening... just needed to share my craziness! now i have to buy more tests because i used my last one! lol... ggrrr

I was able to get my BFP @9dp5dt on a frer last month. I think it would be safe to test about that time so you don't have to keep buying HPT's

Thanks Ginger!I will try to hold off.... knowing me I will be peeing on a stick tomorrow morning!!!

You are right though.. when i got my bfp in october.. i tested 11dpiui and it was negative.. 12dpiui it was positive. i will try to hold off!! :)

Haj - I agree with the others. At this early stage it is most reliable to test with fmu. You can only get a false positive if you had trigger left in your body, but you tested before you got your positive and the trigger was out so it has to be a true positive!

I have a feeling that it might be twins for you :)

I think it may be twins for her too since she's getting a BFP so early!!! exciting!!!

AFM - I normally have a 10 day luteal phase, does anyone know if that would be the same for an ivf cycle? My first ivf cycle, I started spotting on 5dp5dt and nothing yet this time around, have also been feeling ever so slightly nauseous. Still cramping though which is worrying me a bit.

AFM - I normally have a 10 day luteal phase, does anyone know if that would be the same for an ivf cycle? My first ivf cycle, I started spotting on 5dp5dt and nothing yet this time around, have also been feeling ever so slightly nauseous. Still cramping though which is worrying me a bit.

My LP is normally 10 as well. I've had many iui's done.. and the progesterone has always extended my LP . This is my first IVF cycle.. so im not sure how long my LP will be .. but.. for me the progesterone is enough to keep AF away.

I think the cramping is a positive thing :) Keep us posted! xoxo

ttb: cramping is normal! nausea is good. i had some from 3dp5dt on and off and that was it.
idk about extending luteal phase but progesterone shoukd help extend it. my failed cycle it came the day after i stopped patches and progesterone full force no warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"