IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haj, congrats that's amazing!!! Praying for a sticky bean or beans!!

Greek, sorry about your bfn, it really is so hard to comprehend! :hugs:

Annette, it's still to early! Don't give up!!!

alscreech,ttb, annette how are you ladies doing?

greek girl have you gone for your beta?

I hope everyone enjoys their memorial day weekend!!! Its so rainy here!!

im doing ok... still no positive for me. I'm trying to stay hoepful.. but this process is so difficult. My DH and I have such high hopes for this to work that we will be devastated if it doesnt. it's such an emotional roller coaster.

On top of my own issues, my mom was diagnosed with end stage kidney failure last Sat and has been in the hospital since.... so that has been an added stressor. I have managed to hold it together.. until yesterday. i know now is not the time to stress. I am hoping to get a bfp to brighten her day !

Thanks for checking in!

I'm so very sorry Annette :cry: I do hope she gets out of the hospital soon. We are dealing with almost the exact same thing. My mom's diagnosis was last year though. She has had 4 surgeries since then, each time I have to take off a week or more work. She's on at home dialysis every single day. We put off everything for a year so she could be more stable. Now I still feel stressed though. She's in no position to help care for a baby and she's not supportive at all in this TTC business. I'm praying you get your BFP so you have something positive happen. I know it's rough when it seems there's so much bad happening. You are not alone.

Thanks for your kind words. i saw my mom today, she was in good spirits, so that was good. I just feel so bad for her at the moment because she has become bedbound over the past week. It helped to see her positive, I was expecting her to say she didn't want to have dialysis anymore.. I was sort of preparing myself for that discussion with her. I didn't want her to feel she needed to continue to struggle and fight for her kids. Poor mom!

I am feeling a little better emotionally... it has been a roller coaster of emotions! i'm hoping and praying I see a second line before my blood test on Wed.

thanks again ladies for all of your support.. it really helps! oxox

Annette: sorry no pos yet. It isn't over until beta says no! Hope your mom feels better soon. It's hard when a parent is ill.
Greek: sooo sorry :( my first was bfn and I was heart broken but remember it will happen and don't give up! My af came the day after no meds. I had no warning either so wear a pad to bed!
Haj: 5dp is early... That's when I had mine also before (us showed 1) but I don't think most get it until 7-8dpt. So Annette keep your head up! It's not over!

I was just thinking that I have 35 more bcp left... I know it's not that many but why why why does it seem sooooo freaking far away?? I feel like I am after something tied on a rope hooked to a track that just keeps pulling forward and I'm not quick enough to catch it! I hope when I see re for hss on wed I can get moved up 1 week (or 2 :)) ...

MoBaby: Thanks for your support! Keeping my fingers crossed for a bfp. I feel slightly more positive than I did this morning :) I hope the next month flies by for you!!!

Greek: I am so sorry your test was negative. This is such a draining process. hang in there.. and hopefully you will be ready for round 2 soon! xoxo muah!

Haj, congrats that's amazing!!! Praying for a sticky bean or beans!!

Greek, sorry about your bfn, it really is so hard to comprehend! :hugs:

Annette, it's still to early! Don't give up!!!

oneof14: you are right... I knew i was crazy for testing so early.. but.. i couldn't help it. hopefully i will start to see a second line soon.... like tomorrow morning! lol.. :)

Totally off topic ladies.. but.. how do you respond to multiple posts all at once? I feel bad for posting 50 different times.! Thanks!

Totally off topic ladies.. but.. how do you respond to multiple posts all at once? I feel bad for posting 50 different times.! Thanks!

It's not a problem so no worries. If you want to do multiple posts just click on multi quote on each post you want to reply to and then at the end just click reply. That should work but if you have troubles I will try to help more. :flower:

It's not a problem so no worries. If you want to do multiple posts just click on multi quote on each post you want to reply to and then at the end just click reply. That should work but if you have troubles I will try to help more. :flower:

it wont let me click multi quote or quick reply for some reason.... only allows me to click reply with quote... hhm..... Don't worry .... it shouldnt make a difference if i'm on a Mac should it?

Haj - it's darker yay!

Annette - it's still early yet, dont give up hope. Hope your mum feels better soon

nosaint - so sorry to hear about your mum, hope things get better soon

MoBaby - you are getting closer, it must be so frustrating for you though

Greek - I'm so sorry, please stay strong!

Alscreetch - how are you feeling?

AFM - I caved and tested this morning and think I can see the faintest of faintest lines, I'm hoping it's just not my eyes playing tricks on me. Will test again in the morning and let you know how I go. I've also been feeling quite hot and crying at the silliest things on tv, I feel like mad woman and this is all in my head, lol

Annette I'm glad you're feeling better. Fingers crossed for you.

Ttb-gl testing tonorrow!!!

it wont let me click multi quote or quick reply for some reason.... only allows me to click reply with quote... hhm..... Don't worry .... it shouldnt make a difference if i'm on a Mac should it?

No because I have a mac as well. When you click multi quote it doesn't do anything but the words "multi quote" sort of grey out. Once you click them all and you hit reply all the quotes will come up in the reply box. You can always try it and then hit the back button. That way you can test to see if it's working of you.

TTB~ Fx there is a second line there.

To much to catch up on!

Haj huge congrats it is darker to me to. I got my first positive at 8dpo (5dp3dt) with my first ICSI cycle though didn't believe it till the next day when I could see it better and I only had one but twins is possible since you had two put back. I've known people with low hcg who went on to have twins.

Greek sorry it was bfn, I was heart broken with our bfn from our FET last month. We're not doing another fresh cycle if this one doesn't work cause I can't justify spending another 9000 on it but we still have 6 frozen and will have a decent number from this cycle to if it goes like my last one did. Did you get any frozen?

Good luck to anyone else testing, I'm not on much as I'm working and gearing up to list our house and go on vacation! Busy busy busy.

To much to catch up on!

Haj huge congrats it is darker to me to. I got my first positive at 8dpo (5dp3dt) with my first ICSI cycle though didn't believe it till the next day when I could see it better and I only had one but twins is possible since you had two put back. I've known people with low hcg who went on to have twins.

Greek sorry it was bfn, I was heart broken with our bfn from our FET last month. We're not doing another fresh cycle if this one doesn't work cause I can't justify spending another 9000 on it but we still have 6 frozen and will have a decent number from this cycle to if it goes like my last one did. Did you get any frozen?

Good luck to anyone else testing, I'm not on much as I'm working and gearing up to list our house and go on vacation! Busy busy busy.

We would be totally thrilled with twins!!!

I would like twins as well, thats what I'm hoping for with this cycle cause then we'd be DONE! I am very much looking forward to a world where there is no ttc for me.

Interesting, thanks girls! My first IVF cycle I used crinone once a day and started spotting on 5dp5dt which is what usually happens in my normal cycles. This time they upped my dose of crinone to twice a day, so either thinking that the first cycle spotting was caused by the chemical or usual start of my period (10 day lp). Either way, sounds like the upped dose is what I needed.

Spotting with Cronine can also be caused by cervical irritation. I know someone who switched to injections and spotting went away she's 11.5 weeks with twins.

No because I have a mac as well. When you click multi quote it doesn't do anything but the words "multi quote" sort of grey out. Once you click them all and you hit reply all the quotes will come up in the reply box. You can always try it and then hit the back button. That way you can test to see if it's working of you.

Thanks... now I see it! :)

Thanks... now I see it! :)

:thumbup: I'm glad I could help

Hi all! I went away for a few days... So much to catch up on!!

I'm starting my cycle next week. My consultant advised lots of water and high protein diet. Is there anything else I should know?

Haj- massive congrats!! So so exciting!

Wanted to update: Had my ER yesterday morning and they retrieved 10 eggs. Waiting on the report phone call this morning. On pins and needles awaiting this phone call! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"