IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey ladies, happy memorial day!!!:shipw: Heres my pic of 7dp5dt transfer test. Seems to be getting darker :happydance::happydance::happydance:

How is everyone else doing?

Alscreech...how are you feeling?
TTB...did you test?
Annette...how are you doing girl?
CozIVF & Born2beamommy...are you testing early?

Congrats!! Your preggo!!!! Sooo glad it worked for you! I hope you have 2 :)

Congrats!! Your preggo!!!! Sooo glad it worked for you! I hope you have 2 :)

Me too!!! I was saying to dh last night, it sucks to finally get a positive but it being so early 3weeks 5 days you just have to keep worrying about it sticking bc you see on here how many times it doesnt.

So before I start doing cartwheels I want to wait for my beta next week and then just keep praying

i have a qestion: i was wanting to increade my folic acid and b12 dose.... i havent been tested for the mutation associated with a need for higher levels of them. my prenatal has the recommended 1000 micrograms of fa but i was considering taking an additional 1000 micrograms and a b12 supplement. the vit b wouldnt be an ssue because vit b doesnt build up and whats not needed is excreted but im not sure about the fa. anyone on a higher dose?

i have a qestion: i was wanting to increade my folic acid and b12 dose.... i havent been tested for the mutation associated with a need for higher levels of them. my prenatal has the recommended 1000 micrograms of fa but i was considering taking an additional 1000 micrograms and a b12 supplement. the vit b wouldnt be an ssue because vit b doesnt build up and whats not needed is excreted but im not sure about the fa. anyone on a higher dose?

what mutation do you have? I take folguard as well due to my mthfr

i dont know if i do; they didnt test me but im worried just in case because of the failure round 1 and them mc.

Hey ladies, happy memorial day!!!:shipw: Heres my pic of 7dp5dt transfer test. Seems to be getting darker :happydance::happydance::happydance:

TTB...did you test?

haj.. thanks for checking in on me. your test looks great!!! congrats!

as for me... no second line yet. i broke down and cried this morning... I'm trying to convince myself that it's still early... i'm trying to be hopeful.. but.. i guess i'm also preparing myself for a negative outcome as well.

such an emotional roller coaster !

Wanted to update: Had my ER yesterday morning and they retrieved 10 eggs. Waiting on the report phone call this morning. On pins and needles awaiting this phone call! :)

Congrats on getting 10! :happydance: I look forward to your update.

ooopppsss:dohh:

Looks great haj! I'm so excited for you.

Annettecali~ Any testing to report?

alscreetch~ How is the testing going?

Born2be~ Are you testing early?

Daisy83~ Good luck at your scan tomorrow.

jchic and Blue~ How are you ladies doing?

l8bloomer~ Are you still set for ER on 6/1?

drsquid~ I hope you are doing well and enjoying time with the family.

Tella~ Not much longer until you start meds! :thumbup:

Tink31~ DId you have your ER? How did it go?

loyla~ How are the stims going? Do you have a set date for ER?

Sorry if I missed anyone :flower: I hope you all are doing well.

:dust:

TTB...did you test?

as for me... no second line yet. i broke down and cried this morning... I'm trying to convince myself that it's still early... i'm trying to be hopeful.. but.. i guess i'm also preparing myself for a negative outcome as well.

:hugs: don't give up yet, it really is early still. When is your blood test?

TTB...did you test?

:hugs: I'm sorry you are feeling down hun. I really hope the beta shows something that the tests aren't.

Received the phone call with the fertilization report and I'm bumming just a bit. Out of the 10 eggs, only 7 were mature. Out of the 7 mature eggs, only 4 fertilized normally with the ICSI. The others fertilized abnormally and one was a fragment (not sure what that means). So...we have 4 eggs to work with right now. The embryologist said they are leaning toward a 3-day transfer, which would put us at Wednesday. I'm just hoping all 4 embryos are strong and hold on until Wednesday. 4 isn't a very large number....:nope:

TTB...did you test?

:hugs: I'm sorry you are feeling down hun. I really hope the beta shows something that the tests aren't.

Thanks! I hope so too :)

TTB...did you test?

:hugs: don't give up yet, it really is early still. When is your blood test?

Blood test is Wed 5/30. .. fingers crossed!

Received the phone call with the fertilization report and I'm bumming just a bit. Out of the 10 eggs, only 7 were mature. Out of the 7 mature eggs, only 4 fertilized normally with the ICSI. The others fertilized abnormally and one was a fragment (not sure what that means). So...we have 4 eggs to work with right now. The embryologist said they are leaning toward a 3-day transfer, which would put us at Wednesday. I'm just hoping all 4 embryos are strong and hold on until Wednesday. 4 isn't a very large number....:nope:

4 is still a great number :thumbup: Fx those 4 stay strong and grow for you. Will you be putting back one or two? Also do they give you daily updates? Try and think about the 4 you have and keep your hopes high for them. :hugs:

Jenny... It only takes 1!

Haj- that is truly awesome.
AFM- I haven't tested, and I probably won't. I am very cautiously optimistic. I am 8dp5dt and my noticeable symptoms are my boobs have really started to hurt and became heavier. I have on & off cramping about 1-5 minutes in duration. I am extremely thirsty & tired mid afternoons, then insomnia at night. No desire to eat, then when I do I feel full within a couple of bites. My heartbeats faster and Its more prominent at night. I attribute some to PIO shots though, but I must say this is increasing daily, so I'm not sure that POP is doing all of that. Anyone else care to share details??

Testing early is painful, I've done it for 13 years. I've cried lots of times over those evil things, that I will happily bask in being PUPO until my beta! :happydance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"