IVF until we all get our bfp! 2012-present *13 w/twins & 1 w/triplets!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jenny... It only takes 1!

Haj- that is truly awesome.
AFM- I haven't tested, and I probably won't. I am very cautiously optimistic. I am 8dp5dt and my noticeable symptoms are my boobs have really started to hurt and became heavier. I have on & off cramping about 1-5 minutes in duration. I am extremely thirsty & tired mid afternoons, then insomnia at night. No desire to eat, then when I do I feel full within a couple of bites. My heartbeats faster and Its more prominent at night. I attribute some to PIO shots though, but I must say this is increasing daily, so I'm not sure that POP is doing all of that. Anyone else care to share details??

Testing early is painful, I've done it for 13 years. I've cried lots of times over those evil things, that I will happily bask in being PUPO until my beta! :happydance:

I've had some some of those. Nothing with my boobs but I find myself thirsty, not hungry and after a few bites I'm full. And I've been having trouble sleeping at night. I'm not really tired but I'm constantly yawning. My fingers are crossed for you. When is your beta?

Jenny it only takes 1!!

Alscreetch: you have some will power! Symptoms sound promising!

everhopeful - yay for starting next week

Haj - thats a really strong positive for 7dp5dt! Congrats!!

JamieLynn512 - sorry you didn't get as many as you wanted, 4 is still a good number though!

AnnetteCali - stay strong, it's still quite early!

Alscreetch - sounds promoising, when is you beta again?

AFM - tested again this morning and there is still the faintest line there. My wee was more diluted this morning, will that make a difference? I've ran out of ic so have to start using my frer which aren't as sensitive :(

Woohoo!!! From what I noticed the more diluted your urine the lighter the line. I use fmu

TTB, I've heard of loads of women getting faints on the supposedly super sensitive IC's, only to get a much darker line with FRER. Can't wait to hear about your nice dark lines with FRER!!

LOL... I wish I could call it will power!! My beta is Thursday, I am praying to just hear a positive # where it needs to be!
TTB- yay for a positive test...Amazing

I was thinking today that this whole process is crazy. From meds, to growing eggs, to lab incubators, to body, to baby. Hopefully all of these "waits" will be worth its weight in gold. Here's to having healthy babies... I SIP my gatorade & about to shoot pio in my $ss!!

LOL... I wish I could call it will power!! My beta is Thursday, I am praying to just hear a positive # where it needs to be!

I was thinking today that this whole process is crazy. From meds, to growing eggs, to lab incubators, to body, to baby. Hopefully all of these "waits" will be worth its weight in gold. Here's to having healthy babies... I SIP my gatorade & about to shoot pio in my $ss!!

i wish i could be as strong as you! I have had so many melt downs today thinking that this cycle isn't going to turn into a positive cycle .

You are right, this whole process is very crazy... and is an emotional roller coaster. Wishing you tons of luck on thursday! My beta is scheduled for wed!

fingers crossed for both of us! xoxo x

good luck annette! fx for you! you too screetch! daisyq: when do you test? ttb: fx for darker line! i bet its darker in am!

Thank you everyone....you are all right; it only takes one and I'm trying to stay positive!! :)

Ttb- post that test tomorrow!!!

Alscreech-I give you so much credit. Fingers crossed for Thursday!!!

Annette- hopefully those little eggs just took their time implanting!!!

ok i have a confession: i just bought 6 digis from ebay! lol. whats wrong with me. im not even testing for a while; not scheduled to be pupo until july! lol. last time i had 4 and i said no digi until 7dpt but i had to see what a bfp was so i caved at 4 dp5dt and wasted a digi although it said bfp... (trigger stays in me for 10-12 days)... i think im going to need some xanax for this third time. im already a spaz and stims havent started! lol.

Mobaby, my otd is Saturday... I'm 8 dpo today.

Asia, I'm anxiously awaiting your beta!!

TTB I always got darker lines on a frer, the IC's were random and didn't darken nearly as fast when I did tests each day so I wouldn't be surprised if you got a better line on the frer tomorrow.

AFM- I haven't tested, and I probably won't. I am very cautiously optimistic. I am 8dp5dt and my noticeable symptoms are my boobs have really started to hurt and became heavier. I have on & off cramping about 1-5 minutes in duration. I am extremely thirsty & tired mid afternoons, then insomnia at night. No desire to eat, then when I do I feel full within a couple of bites. My heartbeats faster and Its more prominent at night. I attribute some to PIO shots though, but I must say this is increasing daily, so I'm not sure that POP is doing all of that. Anyone else care to share details??

Testing early is painful, I've done it for 13 years. I've cried lots of times over those evil things, that I will happily bask in being PUPO until my beta! :happydance:

All of those symptoms sound great! FX for your beta. :thumbup:

JamieLynn512 - sorry you didn't get as many as you wanted, 4 is still a good number though!

AFM - tested again this morning and there is still the faintest line there. My wee was more diluted this morning, will that make a difference? I've ran out of ic so have to start using my frer which aren't as sensitive :(

I look forward to seeing your next test. Sounds promising!

ok i have a confession: i just bought 6 digis from ebay! lol. whats wrong with me. im not even testing for a while; not scheduled to be pupo until july! lol. last time i had 4 and i said no digi until 7dpt but i had to see what a bfp was so i caved at 4 dp5dt and wasted a digi although it said bfp... (trigger stays in me for 10-12 days)... i think im going to need some xanax for this third time. im already a spaz and stims havent started! lol.

I have digis sitting in my bathroom waiting for the day. :nope: I got them a few months ago hoping I would be able to use them. I wish we had the digis that say 1-2 weeks and whatnot though. I don't think it's bad that you ordered some. You will be able to use them soon.

Hey ladies, happy memorial day!!!:shipw: Heres my pic of 7dp5dt transfer test. Seems to be getting darker :happydance::happydance::happydance:

How is everyone else doing?

Alscreech...how are you feeling?
TTB...did you test?
Annette...how are you doing girl?
CozIVF & Born2beamommy...are you testing early?

haj.. thanks for checking in on me. your test looks great!!! congrats!

as for me... no second line yet. i broke down and cried this morning... I'm trying to convince myself that it's still early... i'm trying to be hopeful.. but.. i guess i'm also preparing myself for a negative outcome as well.

such an emotional roller coaster !

I know it is hard but try and remain positive, not only for bean but also for your sanity. This is definitely one of the worse emotional roller coaster but it is so worth it at the end of the day.

Lots of fx'd for a late bfp!!!! A lady in a testing thread only got her first + at 17dpo, so there is hope!

Received the phone call with the fertilization report and I'm bumming just a bit. Out of the 10 eggs, only 7 were mature. Out of the 7 mature eggs, only 4 fertilized normally with the ICSI. The others fertilized abnormally and one was a fragment (not sure what that means). So...we have 4 eggs to work with right now. The embryologist said they are leaning toward a 3-day transfer, which would put us at Wednesday. I'm just hoping all 4 embryos are strong and hold on until Wednesday. 4 isn't a very large number....:nope:

Keeping fx'd for your 4 embies!!!

WOW that is strong, i couldnt wait past 12dpo. But that is when my FS schedules Beta's for. So everytime by the time Beta came back i knew wha the results was.

Cant wait to see todays test!!!!

How do you ladies get it right to give your own PIO shots? I went to a GP every time :blush: But i only had to take them every 3 days. So if it goes up, i will have to do it myself :nope:

You only gonna need one to give you a bfp at the end of july!!! I also had a digi, but they expensive here so i used it on 12dpo with my IVF. next time i will use a line test and if pos then confirm with digi.

Mobaby, my otd is Saturday... I'm 8 dpo today.

Asia, I'm anxiously awaiting your beta!!

Fx'd for a IUI bfp!!!!!! And no more stress about IVF for you :hugs:

All of those symptoms sound great! FX for your beta. :thumbup:

I look forward to seeing your next test. Sounds promising!

I have digis sitting in my bathroom waiting for the day. :nope: I got them a few months ago hoping I would be able to use them. I wish we had the digis that say 1-2 weeks and whatnot though. I don't think it's bad that you ordered some. You will be able to use them soon.

Its so strange that you guys dont have them, i wish again we had FRER's we only have blue dye early detection tests and i hate them. Had a "false" where the ink ran over from the control line :growlmad:

Alright, I need some advice. Had my first progesterone shot last night. It went in fine, was a little tender when I went to sleep last night. But this morning I can hardly move my right backside! It hurts to walk up steps, it hurts to sit on it, and it hurts to bend over. The muscle is just so tender back there. I've got a heating pad on it right now, but does anyone have anymore advice on what I should do? I will be mega suffering when I go to get the shot again tonight on the left side and then both sides are this way? This is so crazy, the things we will do to have a baby! :)

So I plan on taking hpts everyday until my beta to ensure the line is getting darker. The one I took today isn't as dark as yesterday's. That's bad isn't it? Does that mean my hcg is going down?

This is what it looks like ladies, please be honest.

Attachments

• test4.jpg
    test4.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 22
Girl it takes 48 hrs to double! Don't worry you're preggo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"