January 18th Testers...Anyone want to share the wait?

:dust:UPDATED January 18th Testers!!!:dust:
AndreaFlorida
WinterSnow
mistyfiedw
Sunkissed
rectopathic
Janeybaby
lilrojo
Wantabean
WannabemomV
serendippy
:nope: jeepprincess :witch:
NC_Sarah
girldot
Monkey12:
deedoc
rosababy
babyhopesxx
ilovehim89
bs98241
LunaLady
Browning
Wannabamama
:nope: Traskey :witch:
Mamof1
danielswife
Some of us are already testing, hoping for some :bfp:'s very soon! I will keep this list updated as we find out how many
:bfp:'s and unfortunately how many :bfn:'s the group gets. Sorry to those the :witch: already got! :hugs: I wish you lots and lots of :dust: for next month!​
Welcome Mamof1! Praying for lots of :bfp:'s over the coming days!
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Tom is finally the day.. hope for a BFP at 10dop.. might have to retest thought later.. could still be early.. will def keep you all posted!!

Hi,

I tested this morning at 6am with fmu and frer- got a BFN (sob). But strangely at 7am I got brown spotting and then a lil bit more spotting at about 10am and then nothing since. I don't normally get spotting before AF arrives- it just starts in full flow so I'm confused. Surely it can't be implantation bleeding now can it?

What day are you at, girldot? Because I've read implantation can take place anywhere from 6DPO to 12DPO.

Caved and tested today got a BFN :( no sign of AF yet though so im not out!!

What day are you at, girldot? Because I've read implantation can take place anywhere from 6DPO to 12DPO.

I'm on CD27 of a normally 29 day cycle (but cycles have been irregular recently). I don't know when I ovulated as I didn't use OPKs or anything. It's very unusual for me not to start AF on the day when I first get any sign of bleeding, but today I've had spotting this morning and then nothing all day, it's been over 10 hours now.

I'm really just hoping AF doesn't show up tomorrow but I've got a feeling she will.

I just wanted to thank Danielswife for keeping our list organized and going! Thank You!

I feel so crummy - dizzy, nausea, heart burn -none of these are like me so I am hoping for some good news and that AF stays away tomorrow. So far I have had nothing but BFNs. :nope: Hope these new symptoms lead to good news!

Good luck testers!

The witch got me. I just want to cry but I can't as I have work in a bit and it's my sisters birthday. I thought I had intuition this time to.

Good luck to the rest of you, from the bottom of my heart I hope this is your day. Xx

:dust:UPDATED January 18th Testers!!!:dust:
AndreaFlorida
WinterSnow
mistyfiedw
Sunkissed
:nope: rectopathic :witch:
Janeybaby
lilrojo
Wantabean
:nope: WannabemomV :witch:
serendippy
:nope: jeepprincess :witch:
NC_Sarah
girldot
Monkey12:
deedoc
rosababy
babyhopesxx
ilovehim89
bs98241
LunaLady
Browning
Wannabamama
:nope: Traskey :witch:
Mamof1
danielswife
Alright ladies I'm not liking putting up all the :witch:'s. I'm ready to post some :bfp:'s :happydance:! So keep :test: ing and keep us all updated with results. Sorry to those the :witch: got yesterday and today! :hugs: I wish you lots and lots of :dust: for next month!​
Praying for lots of :bfp:'s over the coming days!
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Well ladies here's my update. Still have the sore bbs so something is gonna happen in the next few days. It's either the :witch: of a :bfp:. I'm hoping for the latter of the two but I'm afraid it's not. Took a test yesterday and it was negative. I want to say it would have showed up by now at 12 DPO but maybe not. Oh well guess we will see in the coming days. Good Luck to everyone! :dust:

BFN again this morning. I think thats me out for this month. Good luck to everyone xx

BFN... but its still early for me only 10dpo..willkeep you posted withing the next few days..

Im not testing this AM...im going to wait until the afternoon, OH and I have to go to town today and get a few things and i will be testing then :)

Sorry about all your ladies BFNs but remember you arent out until the ugly witch shows her red face :)

I don't know, I don't know!
I have had horrible dizziness and cramping, so I tested last night. It is the fainted (am I making it up) kind of line. I did it again this morning, and again, it is SO FAINT. I am not going to call it yet. I'm going to give it one more day!

Any advice? Should I wait for a few hours holding it and then pee again?
Should I try a different brand to see what happens?

Here's my chart, too: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/32ddcd

I have had horrible dizziness and cramping, so I tested last night. It is the fainted (am I making it up) kind of line. I did it again this morning, and again, it is SO FAINT. I am not going to call it yet. I'm going to give it one more day!

Ooooh! I say wait until tomorrow and use FMU. What kind of test did you use? Can you post the picture?

As for me, I'm 14 dpo, AF is due today. She's not here yet, but I've had AF cramps for like 5 days now. I'm expecting her any minute now. If she doesn't come today (which she will), I'll test tomorrow morning.

What kind of HPT did you try? FRER? If not FRER, I'd get one of those and try with FMU tomorrow. Sounds promising!!! :D

Ooooh! I say wait until tomorrow and use FMU. What kind of test did you use? Can you post the picture?

As for me, I'm 14 dpo, AF is due today. She's not here yet, but I've had AF cramps for like 5 days now. I'm expecting her any minute now. If she doesn't come today (which she will), I'll test tomorrow morning.

I hope you do not get AF!! AF-stay away!
My AF is due tomorrow. I would post a pic, but it is so faint I don't know if it would show. Does a faintest of the faint count?? Screen tilter, almost.

I have been using FRER and I have one left :blush: although I wouldn't mind picking up a few more. I have one digital that I am holding on to for the confirmation moment. We have a Dollar Tree - should I go get a pack of those so I can pee all day? :wacko: Do you guys trust those? Is it a certain brand?

I don't want to tell DH yet until I think it's a bit darker - so I am HOPING for that!

Winter, FX so hard for you!!! I have no helpful tidbits on Dollar Tree tests. I've never used them. If it were me, I would wait until tomorrow morning and use nice and strong fmu. Maybe even get a digi. There's no misreading those, from what I understand.

No AF yet...cramps aren't as bad as they have been. I'm off to the gym. Snow day today!! Sometimes it's beautiful being in an area where they can't plow 1 inch of snow. :haha:

I'm out for this month ladies. Have started to show blood so no luck this month :(

Good luck to the rest of you. I hope you get some good news!

Hey Traskey!

Did you ever get a chance to check out that couples blog? If so...are you addicted like I am? :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->