January 18th Testers...Anyone want to share the wait?

NEW January 18th Tester Profiles!!!
AndreaFlorida: TTC-9mnths/DPO-6/SXS-food aversion
WinterSnow: TTC-4 months/DPO-5/SXS-fatigue, joint pain
mistyfiedw: TTC-2 months/DPO/SXS-gas
Sunkissed: TTC-2 months/DPO-5/SXS-tired, cramps, sensitive bbs, hard abdomen
rectopathic: TTC-6 months/DPO/SXS
Janeybaby: TTC-1yr. 4 months/DPO-5/SXS-cramps, constipation, nausea
lilrojo: TTC-1 month/DPO-4/SXS
Wantabean: TTC/DPO/SXS-tired
WannabemomV: TTC-7 months/DPO-6/SXS-back pain, exc.thirst and hunger, metallic taste, wine aversion, creamy CM
serendippy: TTC-1 yr. 6 months/DPO-6/SXS
jeepprincess: TTC-3 months/DPO/SXS-tender bbs
danielswife: TTC-6 months/DPO-5/SXS-nausea, swollen nipples​

Here are the updated January 18th Testers profiles. If I don't have some of your info or some of it is wrong you can let me know and I will update the list.​
Welcome WannabemomV, serendippy, and jeepprincess! Glad you could join us! Baby dust to everyone! :dust: Praying for :bfp:'s all around!​

"Hey sweetie..don't take ibuprofen...tylenol is the only safe one to take while preggo and if you aren't sure if you are or not I would be safe and only use Tylenol...."

Did you see that part of that article that said this is NOT true??

Is anyone feeling tired today... I know I am.. I have also been feeling a bit crampy...grrr I dislike symptom spotting cuz I swear last month I made symptoms appear cuz I wanted it so bad..

I'll be testing on Jan 18th, too :) I felt crampy yesterday, but I was only 2dpo so I'm sure it must have been something else. I'm trying to promise myself that I won't symptom spot every little thing this month. I'm tired of getting my hoped up over CM, CP, sore breasts or anything else because I've had all of those at different times in failed months. Of course, I'll probably be in here talking about every one of those things in the next 10 days! Why does the wait have to be so hard????

Is anyone feeling tired today... I know I am.. I have also been feeling a bit crampy...grrr I dislike symptom spotting cuz I swear last month I made symptoms appear cuz I wanted it so bad..

I am very tired but I think it's from the excessive sledding and 5 hours of sleep last night. I don't like symptom spotting either. Last month I had myself convinced I was pregnant especially since I was a week late. So now I just don't get my hopes up. I suppose it will happen when it's meant to. And me stressing probably only hurts my chances.

"Hey sweetie..don't take ibuprofen...tylenol is the only safe one to take while preggo and if you aren't sure if you are or not I would be safe and only use Tylenol...."

Did you see that part of that article that said this is NOT true??

I think they really hype up the use of Ibuprofen and meds like it in pregnancy. I mean I just don't like taking meds in general but I have to sometimes just like everyone else. And I definitely feel like this early in the game if you are in real pain and need to take something the likelihood that it will adversely effect something is not very high. Now if you were taking like 8 Ibuprofen everyday you would probably have to seriously worry about your liver or something. But not just with occasional use.

I'll be testing on Jan 18th, too :) I felt crampy yesterday, but I was only 2dpo so I'm sure it must have been something else. I'm trying to promise myself that I won't symptom spot every little thing this month. I'm tired of getting my hoped up over CM, CP, sore breasts or anything else because I've had all of those at different times in failed months. Of course, I'll probably be in here talking about every one of those things in the next 10 days! Why does the wait have to be so hard????

Everybody symptom spots...its just the unfortunate part of the 2WW. I had myself convinced last month also. Trying not to take anything to heart this month. Just trying to stay relaxed and distracted. Glad to have you join us! I'll add you when I update the list again!

Hello all, can i sneak in?

Im 5dpo and FF says to test on 19th, altho i cant see me waiting that long to be honest.
We have been TTC for a veryyyy longgggggg 18 months now :-(

good luck to everyone xxx

Good Luck to you..Hoping this is your month!!
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Yeah you have definitely had more than your share of waiting serendippy. I hope you get your :bfp: this month!

Hi ladies - I hope everyone is keeping warm!

I have some weird things going on - my nipples are super sensitive and they hurt if I don't wear a bra. Also, I was having cramps - and still am in my lower ab area and today I was feeling it since it was hurting and it's really hard. Even DBF said it was hard when he felt it..? Hmm? Not sure if those are symptoms but kinda bizarre for me.

Hope everyone else is enjoying the 2WW :)

Those are definitely different symptoms. Especially the hard abdomen. HMM??? I had a weird symptom last night of swollen nipples. It was just strange. Even DH said they looked swollen. Never had that before. Here's to hoping strange symptoms actually turn into a :bfp:!

Hello ladies, just joining the groups. My husband and I are TTC #1 since November 2010. These TWW's are killing.....Good luck to you girls in the TWW also :) What do you guys find that helps keep your mind off of it.:wacko:

I am actually redoing our living room so I spend a lot of time looking for ideas on the internet for design and storage ideas and all. It's really fun and keeps me from obsessing to much. That and we have had snow here the past two days so I have just been spending time with my son and enjoying him being home from school. Baby dust to you!

UGh.. this wait is gonna be forever... haha.. wish i could busy myself with something else.. but being a stay at home mom there isnt much to stay busy busy with.. cept for my 17 month old daughter.. but the older she gets the more independent she gets..

I know. You just want them to stay little forever. But then again I have thoroughly enjoyed watching my 6 year old son grow and learn and find I myself nostalgic sometimes but I also can't wait to see what he will do next.

Can I join too? Not had a chance to catch up on all the posts but I'm sure I will.

I'll be testing 18th or 19th Jan too. TTC#1.

I'm currently CD21 and have had mild cramps, period-like pain lower down and a lot of backache since CD12 (not normal for me). It's been there everyday! Boobs feel tender and bigger. Tired. Peeing a lot more since CD10.

But no spotting which is what most ladies are reporting so maybe not my month after all.

Babydust to you all!

Doesn't it make you feel better when DH says it :) that way you know you aren't crazy :)

Done 5 tests already all Neg but hanging on to the thought it's too early. AF ON 15TH, Please, Please , Please stay away and give me better result :) Im 39 and mc'd oct 2010, and now trying again.

hi all :wave:
how is everyone this evening?
yeah i had a crash section so they didnt have time for a spinal.

ok so symptoms lol very tired the last couple of days but then have a baby lol been feeling a lil crampy and have had quite a bit nausea :) still no idea where i stand though lol i am thinking i might test on 16th :blush: lol
xxxx

I have sensitive nipples
extremely tired.
sensitive sense of smell.
cramp like period pains.

I'm i pregnant or due for AF ? :wacko:
Charted my cycle sine my MC in oct 10 and :sex: on all the right days :blush: .

So hoping for a good result. I don't think i will test on the 15th, just if AF shows and maybe test a couple of days after that, seen as i have tested 5 times in eager anticipation of a good result :)

How's everyones CM? Mines (tmi) creamy with little whit clumps or blobs in it... Pretty sure it's not an infection. Hmm??

How's everyones CM? Mines (tmi) creamy with little whit clumps or blobs in it... Pretty sure it's not an infection. Hmm?? No smell or itch...

hello ladies. this is my first ever time. i am also on CD22 and will probably be testing on the 18th or 19th if AF doesnt come. AF should be here on the 16th. hopefully i can wait till then. all i have are sore boobs and twinges in lower tummy. which i dont get before AF normally.
gudluck to every1

How's everyones CM? Mines (tmi) creamy with little whit clumps or blobs in it... Pretty sure it's not an infection. Hmm?? No smell or itch...

Haha.. Mine is also creamy, like lotiony.... anyone else care to comment on theirs.. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->